Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again the smug o meter has exploded to the point of disintegration!
this weeks stories compared to her last few weeks have shown an incredible improvement to her mood. No anxiety whatsoever now with the news, even tho R rates have increased nationwide and deaths have risen.
Just shows how she uses material things to raise her endorphins. Her kids, husband and family are simply not enough. That why the snob is so unrelatable cos BABS ITS A RECESSION some of your audience aren’t getting PAID and many will lose their jobs, your postcode boasts just underline your privilege and lack of social awareness.

who does she influence???? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She says her sister is coming over to look after the kids so they can sort a room in the house .... they are not babies that need looking after to do that ?! basically someone to have her kids while Steven does it all and she sits on her arse ... I watched the packing video 🙈 it’s a wonder she got moved at all with having a chilled day to relax day before the move and every time she said one room was done there were pictures on the wall and stuff on shelves etc !

Reactions: 17
She says her sister is coming over to look after the kids so they can sort a room in the house .... they are not babies that need looking after to do that ?! basically someone to have her kids while Steven does it all and she sits on her arse ... I watched the packing video 🙈 it’s a wonder she got moved at all with having a chilled day to relax day before the move and every time she said one room was done there were pictures on the wall and stuff on shelves etc !
Yes this!! They are old enough to stay in one room and read/ draw/ play on their games etc whilst they sort a room. Then Claire can come round and spend some time with adults as well as kids. Not just a glorified BABsitter.

No way you could have missed the free school meals debacle this week every influencer and instagrammer was promoting places that were doing free meals for children or promoting the petition to have it discussed in Parliament. If she can see tags of her brummy mugs on insta then she is on the Internet and will have come across OTHER posts!

Reactions: 15
I call bullshit. She has still been banging on about the tiers and this has been dominating the news all week.

Been reading here Babs and are trying to do some damage control incase your stupid, blind sheep followers think their leader is a self centred, greedy cuntpuffin?
Unless you are in an area that doesn’t have 4g or 5g is anyone ever offline these days? She’s such a fibber, she was liking posts & on twitter throughout the move. She maybe didn’t post on Instagram, but she wasn’t offline. Also she stayed in a premier inn, so would’ve had access to WiFi. She maybe had a few hours off, but that was about it.
I can’t even watch her this morning.

Reactions: 13
So mentions free school meals after blocking and deleting a comment made on her posts last night. Damn I wish I screenshot it now!
She is a troll. The biggest troll of all.
Again no compassion for her followers it’s all about Babs.
Cretin - it’s all I can describe her as.
I can imagine her being all showing off to her sister. (Always felt sibling rivalry with Emma and Claire) like they grew up competing for wet Sandra’s approval. Emma more so than Claire as she has natural talent and has been successful too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else also think that she completely misses the point of a bubble?

support for your sisters mental health because she’s living alone? Couldn’t you be having there quite often so she’s not isolated? Not just when you need a babysitter?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kings heath
Moseley
Bourneville
?

I can’t believe the kids didn’t stay at Sandra and Rog for the move. As previously mentioned a few days before moving the mattresses were turned up and beds took apart.
Covididiot

See Erin you werk hard and look at what you get! Tell tall tales, lie continuously, sell the famalam on the gram and boom 💥 you can live in a fancy area. Forget morals, standards and security.

If you look on here those who don’t like being called out on their bullshit, block and delete, or refuse to accept the fact they are lying to their followers have THE MOST threads on here! The Internet (Instagrammers) is the most dangerous place for this behaviour. It’s awful

THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION

🎵Show me the way to my new home, I need my PJ's and new bed, I had a hot cock about an hour ago and it's gone right to my head 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I passed two removal vans in Sutton Coldfield on Monday, on my way to work. I was thinking “please no, just no, Babs don’t you dare!” 🤦🏼‍♀️😖🤢
Someone moved in over the road from me last week - I was up the window all day dreading who I would see 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been said - werking and not caught up properly - but how is Babs showing her usual routine going to cheer us all up? Gurning and spot picking from a new pit? Possible some tit scratching? Christmas has come early(!) Ho Ho Ho 🎅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been said - werking and not caught up properly - but how is Babs showing her usual routine going to cheer us all up? Gurning and spot picking from a new pit? Possible some tit scratching? Christmas has come early(!) Ho Ho Ho 🎅
"I'm just here in my little corner of the Internet and my job is to cheer you up and make you happy by showing you close ups of my gurning face and spots and mug collection. Also if you tag me in your stories or like my posts you are going to help me get really good ads that I will out zero effort into! Also I am a character and the best mom just sipping a hot cock doing a tik tok. Love you. Lots 😘"

GIVE. ME. STRENGTH. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I call bullshit. She has still been banging on about the tiers and this has been dominating the news all week.

Been reading here Babs and are trying to do some damage control incase your stupid, blind sheep followers think their leader is a self centred, greedy cuntpuffin?
She wasn’t offline she was checking her comments and liking posts. Such a liar babs.

• Heart
"I'm just here in my little corner of the Internet and my job is to cheer you up and make you happy by showing you close ups of my gurning face and spots and mug collection. Also if you tag me in your stories or like my posts you are going to help me get really good ads that I will out zero effort into! Also I am a character and the best mom just sipping a hot cock doing a tik tok. Love you. Lots 😘"

GIVE. ME. STRENGTH. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
"And I'm so relatable y'know buying a house and tat and new furniture and umpteen Christmas presents, never mind that some families can't feed their children especially now the government won't provide for them, but I'm relatable and body positive of course so that's nooooiiiicccee" *gurns* *hair stroking* *yawns* *hand under chin and smug face*

• Angry
I’m not bragging about where I live but I live in Sutton and there’s no where that would be classed as desirable between Sutton and town. I think I remember people thinking she went to Sutton girls on a much older thread - is that where the Sutton link comes from?
She went Wylde Green Primary school and was born at Good Hope hospital, not sure if she moved away from Sutton Coldfield when she was secondary school age tho!

Reactions: 2
She went Wylde Green Primary school and was born at Good Hope hospital, not sure if she moved away from Sutton Coldfield when she was secondary school age tho!
I saw this and thought for the love of god- why haven't we got Babapedia? Various tattlers can update the information. It would be hil-air-ious! Babs would be RABID! 🤪

In all seriousness the amount of stuff she shares with the world her public probably knows more about her than her lovely children! 🤓

I mean I don't want a wiki on her- not here to make her life awful, although she probably would love having a page. Im just amazed how much info she has shared and people know about her!

• Haha
Ha! The old “I was offline (usually on holidays) and missed something important but have managed to catch up on tattle and read that my silence on said issue is making me look bad” routine. This shtick is probably my least favourite thing about her. Just own the fact that your head is so far up your own ass that you didn’t think it was important to mention disadvantaged children going hungry and instead decided to focus on your own rags to riches story as a white, straight, middle class woman who wouldn’t know adversity if it smashed her face in.*

*Em’s words, usually directed at her doting husband.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I dont think this mornings "Cinnamon buns" were burnt, I think they were just cooked properly for once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.