Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The humble brag/ big up going on on Facebook at the mo. I assume the same is happening on Instagram.

How she's always wanted to live there blah blah blah. And now she is there and dreams do come true- aka the bathroom meltdowns and zero privacy were all worth it! Well done Babs- the day after MPs have voted to not give free school meals to children over half term -no reference at all.

Yes to celebrate your successes but oh my god. The emma show, how great she is, God help us. Its nearly time for the prawn cracker dance - the pink door house of your dreams will be even pinker with shame if you do that!! 😳😳😳😳😳

• Angry
Reactions: 23
The humble brag/ big up going on on Facebook at the mo. I assume the same is happening on Instagram.

How she's always wanted to live there blah blah blah. And now she is there and dreams do come true- aka the bathroom meltdowns and zero privacy were all worth it! Well done Babs- the day after MPs have voted to not give free school meals to children over half term -no reference at all.

Yes to celebrate your successes but oh my god. The emma show, how great she is, God help us. Its nearly time for the prawn cracker dance - the pink door house of your dreams will be even pinker with shame if you do that!! 😳😳😳😳😳
duck off with the bleeping boring fringe story Emma

Reactions: 12

It's like bloody Oliver twist, I feel like Dickens could have written this tripe. As she looked longingly from her poverty wagon to the tree lined streets of the rich, she could never hope to aspire to!

Please spare me 2🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She annoys me beyond belief. All me me me. She has zero compassion for others only herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Someone commented can you smell chocolate? And she was like OMG THIS MADE ME LOL CUZ ONLY BRUMMIES WOULD KNOW WHAT U MEAN!!! Bloody hell emma do you think the whole rest of the country is as sheltered as you are? We all know what that means you’re not some mystery celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I definitely think it’s an old style house, possibly another terraced house. From what we’ve seen the rooms seem small like their previous house.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure there are lots of people that might want to live there bab but they slog in decent, vital jobs and still can’t make it you bragging slob.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Hahaha hi Emma love!! 👋
‘Discretely’ covering the actual amount she donated. Convenient.
Probably most probably a twenty quid donation.

I saw a post in her comments about foodbanks and the MP voting against the free school meals initiative in the comments. Nothing nasty just mentioning it? It’s been deleted. What a cretin. Lots of Instagrammers have mentioned it today yet our Babs is more into blowing her own trumpet. She has shown her true colours. Vile, self obsessed Cow bag.

One day her kids will read here and realise what there mother truly is.
An awful human being and mother

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Talking to herself in the past again 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 She really is so boring, pulls out the old “if I could tell young Emma” tripe all the time. Get some NEW content and NEW ideas FFS.
I don’t live where I wanted to live when I was 21, I have moved more times than I thought I would and I live in a place I’d never heard of then. But I love it and I’m happy. But 21 year old BonBon didn’t need to know about it, life is full of both happy and sad surprises. That’s the point, otherwise it’d be pretty boring!
I’ve only been to Birmingham once in my life to visit a uni friend but I’m not ignorant enough to not get the chocolate references. We don’t all live in an ego centric world Babs, some of us pay attention to more than our own lives!

Reactions: 16
I've no idea ..not really familiar with that side of the city. If it's not BVT or H ,then perhaps it's Moseley.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.