Brummy Mummy #40 Neighbours celebrating from over the hedge, don’t forget your sexy veg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Vlog,,,, at 4 min 25 seconds she shows some tubs of chocolates she bought for her Neighbours to say Thanks for being so lovely 🤣🤣🤣 @MrsBriggs did you get yours? 🤷‍♀️
Bloody nothing!! Not even a Court Injunction! 🤬
Are these the neighbours she never spoke to? I know one of them really well so I’ll see if they enjoyed their tubs of COCK!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she not realise if she puts hooks up to put MORE mugs on display she really does stand a chance of the shelving unit coming off the wall?!?
ssshhhh don’t tell her 😂

I reckon Babs must pay people to post comments like this, or she has some secret burner insta accounts and posts the comments herself 😳!!
The poor boyfriend has a lot to prepare for if she’s a Babs wannabe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That ad!
The boys wanted to bake one last time, luckily Dr Oekter sent a kit...
PHEW!!
There’s also the option of making your own or heaven forbid buying your own kit!! would she have said no to baking if they hadn’t been sent the kit? Did they even want to bake?!
They look gross!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That ad!
The boys wanted to bake one last time, luckily Dr Oekter sent a kit...
PHEW!!
There’s also the option of making your own or heaven forbid buying your own kit!! would she have said no to baking if they hadn’t been sent the kit? Did they even want to bake?!
They look gross!
Totally on brand for Babs then?

Reactions: 5
She said in one of her videos at the end of lock down when going through her plastic school boxes and looking at the craft kits not used that she doesnt really bake with the kids and hadnt baked with them over lockdown. We have never seen her bake with them through choice. She makes crappy cornflake cakes without them each week...what a sell out of an ad this is

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She said in one of her videos at the end of lock down when going through her plastic school boxes and looking at the craft kits not used that she doesnt really bake with the kids and hadnt baked with them over lockdown. We have never seen her bake with them through choice. She makes crappy cornflake cakes without them each week...what a sell out of an ad this is
I reckon that’s why Ste (Who hates social media and thinks it’s weird except for days of the week beginning with M,T,W,F & S and except when it’s making them money🤑) was in the ad. Although she has made it clear she doesn’t want advice that she hasn’t asked for maybe, just maybe she remembered for once what she has said and how it would look contradictory if she was advertising something that she doesn’t usually do.

That being said there is probably another reason and I fully expect normal (contradictory) services to resume forthwith...😆

Reactions: 15
That ad made me feel like I’d fallen asleep on the couch watching telly, and woke up 3 shows later with no idea what my name is

literally had no idea what was going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’ll move again in 3 years as she’s not a ‘forever home’ person. Might have to do it on a regular basis as the rest of her content is pure shite.
Hope none of her new neighbours have looked at her - they’ll be under caution by now! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wondered about her Nans house too. Her sister Claire has only recently moved into her own home and I wondered if they were left a large sum of money when Nanny Joyce passed away?
I’d laugh if she moved next door to a tattler lol 😆 that would be hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wondered about her Nans house too. Her sister Claire has only recently moved into her own home and I wondered if they were left a large sum of money when Nanny Joyce passed away?
I’d laugh if she moved next door to a tattler lol 😆 that would be hilarious 😆
Whether Emma has moved next door to a tattler or not, it’s almost certain that they will end up joining tattle for the very reason that Emma is the neighbour 😂! That’s what makes me laugh -everyone who she comes into contact with in real life cannot stand her. What does that tell you about the woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whether Emma has moved next door to a tattler or not, it’s almost certain that they will end up joining tattle for the very reason that Emma is the neighbour 😂! That’s what makes me laugh -everyone who she comes into contact with in real life cannot stand her. What does that tell you about the woman?
Exactly! Tattle is like the third thing that comes up when you google her, her new neighbours will definitely be reading here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve honestly never known someone to post so many pics of them constantly pulling stupid / ugly faces and doing close ups of the spots on their face? Like what the actual duck?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.