Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aarghhh ok Emma we get it, you aren’t wearing a bra! You don’t need to hold your breasts like that, jeezo woman!! I am a teacher and I would be mortified if a pupil/ex-pupil/colleague saw a picture of me doing that!
I bet Next love being tagged in this kind of quality advertising 😳

Oi oi I’m Black Country, we don’t want her over this end 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Stephen 🙈 can’t believe everyone on this thread is always so nice about you and now you’ve just ruined it all with that cringeworthy couples dance 🙄 you deserve one another. Tell you what Ste, pack your job in and start vlogging as a couple as you seem to now love being on social media especially if it involves an AD 🙄.

Also, is your wife hanging to the left in this pic?! 🤣
maybe they should become Meldrums of the midlands....🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That dress she had one today is horrible 🙈

And another nap before picking the kids up seriously!!

Reactions: 6
That dress she had one today is horrible 🙈

And another nap before picking the kids up seriously!!
I think she needs to go and see her Doctor.
No healthy adult should need to be napping during the day or laying in bed like she does.
Something far wrong with her.

Reactions: 13
I think she needs to go and see her Doctor.
No healthy adult should need to be napping during the day or laying in bed like she does.
Something far wrong with her.
I was like this when my depression and anxiety were really bad, I’d take the kids to school and just go back to bed. X

Reactions: 5
New thread idea.

Constant naps, numb flaps and saggy baps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Bizarre how many likes her latest Instagram post about her dancing has got 🤔Normally her posts are always under 10k likes.

Reactions: 6
It from when she tried twerking and did her back in
Yeah her back originally, that's why she needed an op and was in bed for a month after (not much changed since! 😂) that was all before she quit teaching tho! The flap thing 🤢 is more recent, it was on stories and in a vlog, she fell down the stairs in the cinema!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I had to unfollow her on everything last night. Already had on IG but forgot about Facebook. Had the shock of my life when she popped up cupping her boobs in hand. Wtf woman, get some self respect. 🤦‍♀️:sick:🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.