Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she’s actually paying to take the kids the cinema and has already planned to have a nap during the film. The cinema is hardly the cheapest of activities, and I’m sure there’s people who would love to be able to afford tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids. But here’s totally relatable knobhead looking forward to a nap during the film. Obviously that takeaway dance and getting up at 6:30am one day a week has taken it out of her!

Can’t wait for the chin shot later when her kids are hyped up on pick n mix, talking about the film on the way home, and she’s all “kill me” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank god for tattle, somewhere to vent frustration at this entitled idiot! Happy others have seen the light & it’s nearly time for thread 5 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

What title are we going for?

Reactions: 3
She has such a luxury lifestyle its unreal!! But shes just a normal mom babs!!

Please trying to make out she is tight. Does she really think her followers think they are thick.

Reactions: 6
Take away last night

Cinema and all the trimmings (I'm sorry but I go wilko for pick and mix or sweets from aldi)

And now five guys (over priced McDonald's)

Seriously shes probably spent more in 24 hours than I do on my weekly shop!!

It's not normal!! Its not a normal family who are tight or who are saving for all the holidays they have planned!!

Reactions: 15
Take away last night

Cinema and all the trimmings (I'm sorry but I go wilko for pick and mix or sweets from aldi)

And now five guys (over priced McDonald's)

Seriously shes probably spent more in 24 hours than I do on my weekly shop!!

It's not normal!! Its not a normal family who are tight or who are saving for all the holidays they have planned!!
I went to five guys once with my husband- we had a burger each, shared a chips and both had a drink and it was over £30!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely extortionate!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
‘Every time we visit five guys’
So they’ve been more than once. Surely you’d remember the first time it cost a fortune, and would expect it again if you were planning on going.
NOT RELATABLE

Reactions: 13
Only thing I like about five guys is the drink machine. The burgers are gross. Only places I can find cherry Fanta zero though.

Reactions: 4
I went to five guys once with my husband- we had a burger each, shared a chips and both had a drink and it was over £30!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely extortionate!!!!!
Sod that my kids love mcdonalds and they get a toy win win 😂

‘Every time we visit five guys’
So they’ve been more than once. Surely you’d remember the first time it cost a fortune, and would expect it again if you were planning on going.
NOT RELATABLE
Oh yeah she has been loads full of tit as per.

So she is obviously on the beg for free five guys vouchers 🙄don’t frigging go if “each” time you find it expensive 🤷🏼‍♀️. This women is more full of crap by the hour.......

Reactions: 6
I’m loving the updates I don’t even need to go check out social media anymore 😀😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Total witch but she might not need naps if she ate a bit better!!
When I eat rubbish I feel rubbish

Reactions: 9
Right her latest post about why she doesn't spend much time with her boy is total bullshit. She's saying it's because he doesn't like the cinema, theatre shows, concerts etc. Wtf?! That is not the way normal families spend time with their kids, that's for really special occasions. Normal time spent together is board games, making stuff, cooking, going to the park etc. So her solution? Make him go to the cinema, something she knows he doesn't like, but add headphones to tone it down a bit for him. And what encouragement does he get for this supposed progress? She gorges on fudge and goes to sleep so they can't talk about the film afterwards. And SOMEHOW her followers are praising her for this! Is this an alternate reality?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Right her latest post about why she doesn't spend much time with her boy is total bullshit. She's saying it's because he doesn't like the cinema, theatre shows, concerts etc. Wtf?! That is not the way normal families spend time with their kids, that's for really special occasions. Normal time spent together is board games, making stuff, cooking, going to the park etc. So her solution? Make him go to the cinema, something she knows he doesn't like, but add headphones to tone it down a bit for him. And what encouragement does he get for this supposed progress? She gorges on fudge and goes to sleep so they can't talk about the film afterwards. And SOMEHOW her followers are praising her for this! Is this an alternate reality?!

It sounds like her boy could be on the autism spectrum.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.