Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wahalala

So I ventured to this morning live and thought I would give brummy the benefit of the doubt and approached her only to be greeted with a half arsed smile, a flick of her hair, and I was ignored

Thanks bab you really are a fully pledged cunt.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Oh great, another 'Come Pack With Me' video coming... I couldn't give any less shits what you took on holiday. And I'm betting no one else does either. 🙄
I for one am very grateful that she does these videos as I’m actually extremely thick & don’t even understand how to open the zip on my case! Thank goodness she explains how much I need to take with me for 7 days &, indeed, what I need to take. Last time I packed without her help I took an empty tissue box & a hedge trimmer all the way to Benidorm for a fortnight! Praise be to clever Emma! Where would us barmy, empty headed mums be without her! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I bet there’s a lot of Haven regulars thanking the sweet lord they didn’t book up to go there this week! 🙏
The place must have been swamped with security guards on walkie talkies & a fenced off area around their lodge (with an island in the kitchen, yaas!) just in case anyone approached her or grabbed at her Joanie t-shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Kimmyschmidt

I'm sorry but it's not a proper caravan without a built-in sofa that wraps around the front window. That's half the fun!!! A proper three piece suite is plain WRONG!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

StephenTJackson

VIP Member

1) you didn’t book the Holiday in March, you signed your contract to do an AD and get a gifted trip with Haven in March.

2) I can’t decide whether I think that man is a Saint or a Doormat for putting up with Emma. I think doormat, because I really think she needs some intervention. Couldn’t she just drive herself? (She does drive doesn’t she?)

• Wow
  • Angry

Onthefence

So the woman who pays privately for therapy with no diagnosis of anything has made a video of practical advice on how to get help with your mental health issues. Irresponsible

• Wow
  • Angry

bsw123

VIP Member
i don't think #giftedtripbabs is appropriate, allowed, or even remotely funny. it actually almost sounds like she's rubbing it in peoples faces and comes across really bitchy and childish.

Reactions: 26

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
What does my fcking head in is we have jsut come back from a haven holiday (paid for by myself and husband) and just got quoted for next year £850 so I’ve had to leave it for now. Why does she get it for free?! Really does my head in !!!! My son deserves a holiday too & yes on this occasion I am jealous

Reactions: 26

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I couldn’t get past the first 3 minutes of that video. There is a bloody big difference between feeling fed up and being nervous. That does not equal depression and anxiety. I totally agree with Louisa. It’s “trendy” to have mental health issues.

I was sexually abused as a child on a regular basis. I am now in my 30s, a single mum and every day is a struggle. I’ve been diagnosed with ptsd, severe depression and severe anxiety. I’ve have seen many nhs counsellors and psychologists, I’ve been on many medications too. Just getting out the door takes a lot out of me and here brummie is getting private therapy (good on her but it’s clearly doing jack all but giving her an ego), crying over ‘trolls’, having her husband monitor her comments (so who exactly is the one engaging with her audience when she replies to comments if she doesn’t read them?) and flaunting the “mental health” banner. Oooooooooh she gets on my wick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
She sounds so grateful too! Don’t feel sorry for Stephen, after driving me home from holidays for a show, he gets to sit at home alone and watch the football. 👍 She is a complete narcissist. Surely everyone around her just feels like an extra on the Emma show.
She’s a spoilt brat, I’m afraid. Has to do everything she wants & everyone goes along with it for a quiet life.
Can just imagine the look on my husband’s face if I asked him to drive me back to B’ham for one night!! I reckon I’d be on a lonely railway platform in North Wales with my ‘vintage’ clobber on, waiting alone....😕

• Haha
Imagine having 80 thousand followers on your PUBLIC instagram and posting a picture of your young daughter in her swimming costume for the whole world to see.

What's worse is Erin is just a prop for Emma to show off in that post. She wanted to go on about being proud of her size etc, and got Erin in the photo so it didn't look so vain.

Actually gross. So so so so irresponsible. If you want to post about your swim suit body CRACK ON. But don't get your pre-pubescent daughter in the picture in her swimming cossie. You absolute moron.

This is the closest I've got to leaving a negative comment on one of her posts.

• Wow
  • Angry

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
So she is equating “feeling a bit fed up” and a bit down after reading negative comments to having a mental illness. I’m sorry but this is disgusting and made me really angry. If only that was all is is just “feeling a bit fed up” as someone who has suffered mental illness I’m disgusted at her. She is paying for private therapy. She hasn’t been to see a doctor who has determined she needs it or any other mental health help. This is something that she has decided she has in order to seem relevant and gain sympathy. Shame on her

• Heart
Reactions: 24

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why does she constantly reference her age? Banging on about “being old” “getting older”
She’s 41?
She carries on like she’s 81.
I also can’t fathom how she has so much free time to just laze in her bed watching shit on the laptop - does she just disappear upstairs and leave her husband/kids to it?! (Obviously go and watch a programme in peace occasionally but she just seems to constantly be sitting in her bed not doing anything. Does she never do housework/food shop/exercise/gardening/play with the kids/enjoy time with her kids (not on holiday or at a theme park!)
It’s a very odd set up.

Tookah

I don’t get the little disclaimer at the end about spending all of their money on big holidays and not a bigger house. Bab just redid her kitchen AND garden! This whole relatable, penny pinching routine she lays on all the time is getting so old and unbelievable!
Also she doesn't NEED a bigger house! Her kids have their own bedroom, there are 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and a massive garden with a study and garage at the end. What more does she need???
She's acting like they've had to sacrifice a comfortable house in order to have several holidays a year!! I can't seem to find sympathy for people who can't afford to live in a mansion because they want to go to disneyworld 5 times a year. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
This makes me so angry, I have suffered with diagnosed anxiety and depression since I was 14, I turned 41 last week. Don't get me wrong I have a full time job and a family and it is totally managed and day to day I'm so much better than I used to be.
She has not the slightest idea what true mental illness feels like and to bandy it about for the sympathy vote makes me sick. She ought to be taken down and is behaving in a totally irresponsible manner. She no more has mental health issues than she works full time 😤😤😤😤