Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like her boy could be on the autism spectrum.
Tbh I just don't think she spends enough time getting to know him or his needs. If he has sensory issues, a quick Google will tell you about ear defenders, but she just seems to find him a pain that gets in the way of her idea of fun

Reactions: 7
He was fine getting on stage at the caravan park though 🤷‍♀️

Just trying to find a excuse for favouring the girl!!

Reactions: 14
It is such a shame because think he is a lovely boy that has his own personality but be aude it is not the same like Emma's one she finds it a pain.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion name

Cinema trip and a nap, wouldn’t happen if she didn’t eat crap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this too.

Why does she not do things with him that he does like then, instead of just stuff her and the girl enjoy doing!!!
Yes I’ve thought this a few times. Between this latest post and then sometime last year when she mentioned he was non verbal at school for the longest time and didn’t like his routine changing I wouldn’t be surprised if he is. She could do with taking him for an assessment and then learning how to best work with him if he is on the spectrum. Though let’s be honest she’ll just use it to get more “woe is me life is hard” attention and be called “so brave” for having an autistic child

Reactions: 11
I meant where she came from originally when she started her vlog. 😉
I think she said somewhere once she grew up in Sutton Coldfield and went to the girls’ grammar school there. Quite “posh” and Definitely not Black Country!

Reactions: 3
I think she said somewhere once she grew up in Sutton Coldfield and went to the girls’ grammar school there. Quite “posh” and Definitely not Black Country!
[/Where she lived when she started vlogging was the Black Country. That is why I questioned why she called herself Brummymummy.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think her son just doesn’t get any attention from her. She seems to forget that he isn’t the same age as her daughter and expects them to have the same response. Plenty of 6 year olds don’t like the cinema. It’s why Cineworld introduced Saturday club where they (or at least where they used to) keep the lights up, have games and the film was always the audio description version which is generally quieter (so that anyone listening to the audio description on headphones can actually hear it). But introducing him slowly, or accepting that he just doesn’t enjoy it, is too much for our Emma. No, much better to force him and complain about how he doesn’t like the things she likes doing.

Being a parent isn’t supposed to be about what you want to do, it’s about discovering what they like and nurturing them. But narcissistic Emma just wants mini-me’s. He’ll never be the perfect little clone so she’ll never care. Which is a shame, because out of the two kids he seems like the nicer one!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly think her son just doesn’t get any attention from her. She seems to forget that he isn’t the same age as her daughter and expects them to have the same response. Plenty of 6 year olds don’t like the cinema. It’s why Cineworld introduced Saturday club where they (or at least where they used to) keep the lights up, have games and the film was always the audio description version which is generally quieter (so that anyone listening to the audio description on headphones can actually hear it). But introducing him slowly, or accepting that he just doesn’t enjoy it, is too much for our Emma. No, much better to force him and complain about how he doesn’t like the things she likes doing.

Being a parent isn’t supposed to be about what you want to do, it’s about discovering what they like and nurturing them. But narcissistic Emma just wants mini-me’s. He’ll never be the perfect little clone so she’ll never care. Which is a shame, because out of the two kids he seems like the nicer one!
Completely agree with you x

Reactions: 2
She makes me sick!! First of all, why would you draw attention to the fact that so many have noticed that you favour the girl? I still don’t quite understand what this has to do with your son finally going to the cinemas. I guess you think your are proving everyone wrong by dragging him to an activity that he simply doesn’t enjoy just so you can nap beside both of your kids at the same time. Screw having to spend quality one on one time with them both seeing as though they are obviously very different children. #youdoyoubab

I have to admit that personally I’m not that offended by her being able to afford these types of activities as it’s pretty normal for my family to eat out and go to shows and whatever but we also can’t then afford to go on holiday every other week. What pisses me off so much about Emma is that whenever she is showing off another house renovation or holiday she always craps on about having to scrimp and save all year round to afford these types of luxuries. But then she continues to share her life on Instagram daily and it’s so obvious that she is FAR from frugal. So just be honest and say you are in a very privileged position and perhaps try to be a little bit humble. I think it’s so shady to act like you are struggling as much as the next person but then miraculously manage to pull off this very comfortable, perhaps even extravagant lifestyle where you don’t appear to comprise anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Spot on @Nadurath it's good to be different- what a boring world if we were all the same and she should praise him for not being Erin but just being himself!

Reactions: 4
So she ‘panic-cried’ last night to Stephen because she couldn’t think of any video ideas :rolleyes::mad::ROFLMAO::censored::sleep: she asked for suggestions & got hauls & cleaning :sleep: ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she ‘panic-cried’ last night to Stephen because she couldn’t think of any video ideas :rolleyes::mad::ROFLMAO::censored::sleep: she asked for suggestions & got hauls & cleaning :sleep: ffs
When you know the channel is truly starting to go down the drain when she actually has to create video ideas and not centre them around free stuff

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.