Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brummymummy- taking lessons for the takeaway dance, but don’t worry she is wearing pants.
A friend of mine, who lives up the road, had a sort of ‘encounter’ with him &, let’s just say that, after hearing about it, I think he’s as rude & up himself as BM is.
Doesn’t surprise me at all. A normal, down to earth Dad would never be ok with his wife selling his children’s childhoods and embarrassing herself and the family for a bit of Disney tat. I think we have been a bit naive to think that he is a victim of her narcissism, he is most likely just the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh what a surprise she knows that brick Adam Hatten (who I think is more annoying then brummy).

Reactions: 2
Ooh thought you were going to say a different kind of encounter....moving on rapidly.... @MrsBriggs it would not surprise me that he's also a rude git.. God made them and matched them and she's the epitome of rudeness let's face it!
I don’t want to drop my mate in it as she felt quite awkward afterwards. If Stephen does read this, I’m sure he’ll know what it’s about. I’ll just say that she was completely & utterly ignored by him after doing them a favour. Not sure if this was due to embarrassment on his part, but he is an adult so it shouldn’t have happened.

Reactions: 9
I would rather get up a normal time than watch YouTube at very early morning than succumb to a nap. Or get an early night tonight. I thought she realised naps were a bad thing or did she actually have a nap?? Oh I cant even believe I have wasted 2 mins of my life contemplating and typing this! 😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would rather get up a normal time than watch YouTube at very early morning than succumb to a nap. Or get an early night tonight. I thought she realised naps were a bad thing or did she actually have a nap?? Oh I cant even believe I have wasted 2 mins of my life contemplating and typing this! 😑😑😑
I cannot fathom this ever since she posted her morning routine where even her children sit and watch TV for 2 hours before school. If she were happy with the situation then fair enough, but like you say, she moans about the awful effects of the mid afternoon nap. I think her poor diet must have an impact on her energy levels. I also think that those children are not toddlers & it wouldn't help to put some bedtime/getting up rules in place. IE if you wake up pre 6.30am then you read in your room until it's time to get up. Not shove them in front of screens for TWO HOURS before school

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It seems like her kids go to bed really early though, so no wonder they wake up early. I mean she wakes up at 6.30 am but it's not like she gets up with the kids. Stephen does that and makes her a cup of tea at the same time while she lazes in bed watching crap on youtube and he gets the kids breakfast and gets them ready for school. Stephen probably sets his alarm for 5.30 am the amount of stuff he has to do before leaving to bike to work!

So apparently the women who went to the meet up today questioned Nannysan about the identity of her exes that she posted yesterday but she’s not telling. Why on earth would people want to know the identity of ex boyfriends she had as a teenager? 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Aarghhh ok Emma we get it, you aren’t wearing a bra! You don’t need to hold your breasts like that, jeezo woman!! I am a teacher and I would be mortified if a pupil/ex-pupil/colleague saw a picture of me doing that!

Reactions: 11
When my depression was bad I would nap a lot. Just saying.
Goes to show how false social media is

Reactions: 6
3:56pm and in her pjs. Defo a full time working Mummy there babs 🙄 She boils my piss!

Reactions: 7
When my depression was bad I would nap a lot. Just saying.
Goes to show how false social media is
Yes my friend who had bad depression napped a lot.

All this harping back to the past even reminiscing about her old house are signs she’s not happy with her vlogging lifestyle.

Oh sweet Jesus ! What a pair of twats they look with there couples dance .. cringe bab!

It seems like her kids go to bed really early though, so no wonder they wake up early. I mean she wakes up at 6.30 am but it's not like she gets up with the kids. Stephen does that and makes her a cup of tea at the same time while she lazes in bed watching crap on youtube and he gets the kids breakfast and gets them ready for school. Stephen probably sets his alarm for 5.30 am the amount of stuff he has to do before leaving to bike to work!

So apparently the women who went to the meet up today questioned Nannysan about the identity of her exes that she posted yesterday but she’s not telling. Why on earth would people want to know the identity of ex boyfriends she had as a teenager? 🙄
Probably panicking it could be one of their husbands! 😂

Really as

Actually as a brummy it should be mommy or mom.
Yammy mammy? 🤣🤣

• Haha
That video is obviously to prove he’s ok with it and doesn’t mind.

Oh Stephen 🙈 can’t believe everyone on this thread is always so nice about you and now you’ve just ruined it all with that cringeworthy couples dance 🙄 you deserve one another. Tell you what Ste, pack your job in and start vlogging as a couple as you seem to now love being on social media especially if it involves an AD 🙄.

Also, is your wife hanging to the left in this pic?! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.