Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue an instastory in the morning with him in her bed, franticallly sniffing said child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion-
“Brummymummy is a bore, haven was a chore can we endure much more?”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting the post of how her kids will now take the same after school club so her and hubs can have a date hour drinking (thought she didn't) because they love each so much. And not because she trying to put up 2 fingers to Tattle who know the truth.......😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god us brummies are starting to our number her.....she was giving away us a bad name 😂😂😂
Might have to stop going into Primark or Home Bargains in case I bump into her - my worst nightmare...bab!!! @Ellsbells a
I think she wants us to be impressed that she went out with a bloke with long hair, like that makes her seem rebellious & cool
Or a bloke that had hair ...

I think we should take the dance classes as a positive thing, she’s obvs taken on board our critic of the takeaway dance and is trying to improve her moves 🤣
Warm up before Strictly? 😂😂😂

#iamstuckinthepast
More reminiscing about their old life 🙄

She’s been reading here again and having her little dig 🤣

I notice she hasn’t mentioned her therapy lately. Must have been for engagement 😜
She will now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All I've ever seen is Stephen look miserable like he's just being dragged along and she's usually all me, me, me and laying in bed half naked. The stupid dancing gets me annoyed, some families would love a takeaway but can't have one. People must feel amazing watching her prance around with her Chinese. Doesn't wanna spend money on ice cream vans etc but will happily waste money on takeaways and mugs. I feel her husband's taken for a bit of a mug himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t had a takeaway in months. Quite simply, because we can’t afford one.

You can’t begrudge the ice cream van with kids, if you can waste money elsewhere. Mugs, how many does she have!?

Reposting my new thread suggestion:

In collaboration with @Birdy60 I’d like to suggest this as a new title.

Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta Slob GET A PROPER JOB
Yeah and we might see / hear less of her having naps,dancing braless in her pants and doing the takeaway dance!!! @Whatyadoin'

Reactions: 3
All I've ever seen is Stephen look miserable like he's just being dragged along and she's usually all me, me, me and laying in bed half naked. The stupid dancing gets me annoyed, some families would love a takeaway but can't have one. People must feel amazing watching her prance around with her Chinese. Doesn't wanna spend money on ice cream vans etc but will happily waste money on takeaways and mugs. I feel her husband's taken for a bit of a mug himself.
I used to think this about Stephen. She definitely wears the trousers and he is her pimp boy! But.... why doesn’t he stand up to her? People must tell him what she puts on social media about him and mocking him, but he does nothing and she still does it. He quite happily poses when she does an ad, but apparently hates social media? He lets her pimp the children to the world to make money. I honestly think he need to grow a pair.

So latest story claiming hudband snoring kept her up. I thought he didn't sleep in her bed? Make your mind up which one is it or is just bs yet again.

How many times do I have to tell you that if you are going to lie you have to have a good memory.

Yes this is addressed to Emma as we all know she reads here 👋

Reactions: 10
I used to think this about Stephen. She definitely wears the trousers and he is her pimp boy! But.... why doesn’t he stand up to her? People must tell him what she puts on social media about him and mocking him, but he does nothing and she still does it. He quite happily poses when she does an ad, but apparently hates social media? He lets her pimp the children to the world to make money. I honestly think he need to grow a pair.
A friend of mine, who lives up the road, had a sort of ‘encounter’ with him &, let’s just say that, after hearing about it, I think he’s as rude & up himself as BM is.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A friend of mine, who lives up the road, had a sort of ‘encounter’ with him &, let’s just say that, after hearing about it, I think he’s as rude & up himself as BM is.
ooooo tell us more!!!

I watched the haven vlog and she was so lack lustre and like a PP has said just seemed bored! She didn't show any of the park at all apart from the stage and the high climb thing.. took a day *off* when we know where she was!? if I worked for Havens marketing dept id be royally peed off!

Reactions: 12
Ooh thought you were going to say a different kind of encounter....moving on rapidly.... @MrsBriggs it would not surprise me that he's also a rude git.. God made them and matched them and she's the epitome of rudeness let's face it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.