Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I know the dance classes that she's on about going to - they're not cheap!! I looked into it (well before I was aware that she was going!) and it was something in the £50 region for something like 6 or 8 weeks. I wonder if this is another ad/gifted item that she may or may not declare? Or be bored by after one session?

Reactions: 6
She’s discovered sports bras! It’s a step in the right direction, and might keep her migrating mammaries in the same postcode! Praise be babs, praise be!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
would love to know how she can do dance classes with her 'bad back' lies just keep unravelling and unravelling.

Reactions: 11
She made much more of a fuss over the girl going on stage than the boy!!

Also never known any grown adult her age need so many naps it's not normal!!

Reactions: 10
I emailed her management as rather concerned about her mental well-being, they ignored it! I honestly feel she is having a very public breakdown and as her manager he should be stepping in!
This is what I think! We are either witnessing the mother of all mid-life crises or shes having domd sort of break down. The change in her is astonishing

Reactions: 7
I think we should take the dance classes as a positive thing, she’s obvs taken on board our critic of the takeaway dance and is trying to improve her moves 🤣

• Haha
I think we should take the dance classes as a positive thing, she’s obvs taken on board our critic of the takeaway dance and is trying to improve her moves 🤣
Hope shes being paid to do them then cause shes going to need a lot of lessons!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The votes on who is the best Paul is I'm guessing to show engagement. I don't know whether I'm just becoming bored with the instamums or whether the social media of them just becomes the same. The dance classes are keeping me interested 😏

Reactions: 4
#iamstuckinthepast
More reminiscing about their old life 🙄

She’s been reading here again and having her little dig 🤣

I notice she hasn’t mentioned her therapy lately. Must have been for engagement 😜

• Heart
Uuuuurgh I really miss Stephan when the footballs on so I've come upstairs to sulk. Nothing about all the shite she watches while he is sat in another chair? I just do not get the dynamic

Reactions: 14
The votes on who is the best Paul is I'm guessing to show engagement. I don't know whether I'm just becoming bored with the instamums or whether the social media of them just becomes the same. The dance classes are keeping me interested 😏
The best Paul thing I found a bit weird
I thought that was her in the background for a moment.
So did I 😂

Reactions: 3
Uuuuurgh I really miss Stephan when the footballs on so I've come upstairs to sulk. Nothing about all the shite she watches while he is sat in another chair? I just do not get the dynamic
She’s laying in her pit watching tit on the laptop 99% of the time even when he’s at home so god knows what she’s bleating on about. It’s bloody 7.30pm - get up and do something constructive. Jesus she’s so lazy.

Reactions: 7
Do you think he actually sleeps in his own bed and she just does the whole “look at us co-sleeping” act for engagement 🤔
I thought the same actually x

She’s laying in her pit watching tit on the laptop 99% of the time even when he’s at home so god knows what she’s bleating on about. It’s bloody 7.30pm - get up and do something constructive. Jesus she’s so lazy.
How the hell can she dig at him for watching England play after what she watches and does for the home , what a prick

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.