Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the Haven vlog. Love how she was excited because the caravan wasn't like the caravans she remembers. It's because you weren't in a standard caravan Emma. You didn't pay for the holiday yourself like us regular folk so therefore you were gifted a higer spec caravan. She really doesn't have a clue

Reactions: 17
So the haven vlog....
  • Going for a walk was said with the same enthusiasm I would have for a root canal at the dentist! Defo selling Haven there babs!
  • “We want to do xyz but it’s raining” and obviously she’ll melt in the rain. Nobody is able to do anything in the rain. The entire world grinds to a halt obviously.
  • 4,000 steps for the day?!? She clearly thought it would be way higher and that’s why she was all “oooh how many steps”. I do 4,000 just getting all my tit together ready to leave for work! Of course, she needed a little rest after all those steps though 🙄
  • She clearly did not want to be there, and struggled to find anything positive to say about the entire experience. She is the very definition of oxygen thief.

Reactions: 13
Do I dare watch it!? 🤬
It cost us over £700 to go to Haven & we had a lovely time.... I’m frustrated just by reading the comments.

Reactions: 6
Lol nor me 🤣🤣 I’ve heard her mention it in her stories, apparently tickets go within minutes 😳
There’s prob only two available nanny san and sister took them

Do I dare watch it!? 🤬
It cost us over £700 to go to Haven & we had a lovely time.... I’m frustrated just by reading the comments.
I was just thinking the exact same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!! Omg!! Another poo bag chase in the park!! Oh Emma, you crack me up!!! Such a funny lady!! You’ve done this time, after time, after time & it’s still hilarious!! I’m in agony here! Can’t stop laughing! Got. A. Stitch. Now. 😂😂😂😂😳😡
Take away dance is so much funnier when you have seen it Every Friday for the last 100 years ... All the mummies are struggling for content don't you think?

So the haven vlog....
  • Going for a walk was said with the same enthusiasm I would have for a root canal at the dentist! Defo selling Haven there babs!
  • “We want to do xyz but it’s raining” and obviously she’ll melt in the rain. Nobody is able to do anything in the rain. The entire world grinds to a halt obviously.
  • 4,000 steps for the day?!? She clearly thought it would be way higher and that’s why she was all “oooh how many steps”. I do 4,000 just getting all my tit together ready to leave for work! Of course, she needed a little rest after all those steps though 🙄
  • She clearly did not want to be there, and struggled to find anything positive to say about the entire experience. She is the very definition of oxygen thief.
And a joy thief too! Put me right off a "little caravan holiday"with Haven....

Well there was only 30 available last time 😂
I would take one for the team but I have to watch paint dry...soz bab!

Well there was only 30 available last time 😂
A lot of loosers in Brum and I live there ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Take away dance is so much funnier when you have seen it Every Friday for the last 100 years ... All the mummies are struggling for content don't you think?

And a joy thief too! Put me right off a "little caravan holiday"with Haven....

I would take one for the team but I have to watch paint dry...soz bab!

A lot of loosers in Brum and I live there ....
Haha I’m I brum too......thank god we are not part of the gang 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she keep mentioning Love Island? I doubt she’s ever watched it.

She seems to be going through a mid life crisis. She’s always mentioning her past and ex boyfriends and now today she’s posted a pic of one although thankfully to spare his embarrassment she’s blocked his face out!

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep mentioning Love Island? I doubt she’s ever watched it.

She seems to be going through a mid life crisis. She’s always mentioning her past and ex boyfriends and now today she’s posted a pic of one although thankfully to spare his embarrassment she’s blocked his face out!
She’s definitely going through something!

Who posts photos of them with ex-boyfriends?! Bit disrespectful to her husband.

It’s like she’s constantly harking on about her past - a time when she was slimmer/looked younger/was carefree etc - it’s like she’s not completely happy with herself/her life as it is now and is constantly thinking back to how she was then. She seems to think that because she’s over 40 that her life is over.

Get a grip Bab! If you are unhappy with your body (which you clearly are!) then you can change it. Change your lifestyle.

Reactions: 12

It’s like she’s constantly harking on about her past - a time when she was slimmer/looked younger/was carefree etc - it’s like she’s not completely happy with herself/her life as it is now and is constantly thinking back to how she was then. She seems to think that because she’s over 40 that her life is over.

Get a grip Bab! If you are unhappy with your body (which you clearly are!) then you can change it. Change your lifestyle.
She could start by going for a walk ?!? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she wants us to be impressed that she went out with a bloke with long hair, like that makes her seem rebellious & cool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she have two boyfriends in one evening?
Wearing the same clothes in both pics 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another day. Another picture of over 40, mum of two young kids, Emma showing more than she needs to.

Today: an unwanted pic of Emma in a sports bra.

The bloke in question is probably married with kids by now, how embarrassing for him 😳

I’d be so angry if my husband posted pics of himself with ex girlfriends all over her social media like that! It’s a bit weird to do so too?

Reactions: 22
Do I dare watch it!? 🤬
I’d be livid if I had just paid that much money to go to Haven only to watch some ungrateful muppet like Emma suffer though it for free! I hope you got one of the nice caravans for that price at least, not like the ones she remembers! 🙄

I emailed her management as rather concerned about her mental well-being, they ignored it! I honestly feel she is having a very public breakdown and as her manager he should be stepping in!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.