Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She. Bloody. Loves. Full stops. Odd way of writing for a Teacher.

£30 for that TakeThat T-shirt? It looks like some cheap tat off the Market stall 🤣 Also she needs to stop saying she’s tight as it’s clear from the amount of tat she buys plus all the holidays she has that she’s not 🙄

Still here? 😜
Yeah, because I need to say that the Santa jumper was horrrrrrendous! Maybe she is showing it now so it will be long forgotten by Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I ventured to this morning live and thought I would give brummy the benefit of the doubt and approached her only to be greeted with a half arsed smile, a flick of her hair, and I was ignored

Thanks bab you really are a fully pledged bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So I ventured to this morning live and thought I would give brummy the benefit of the doubt and approached her only to be greeted with a half arsed smile, a flick of her hair, and I was ignored

You should write about that experience on one of her posts so her followers can see what she’s really like. She doesn’t always delete comments.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You should write about that experience on one of her posts so her followers can see what she’s really like. She doesn’t always delete comments.
I thought about it but I didn't want her army of cunts protecting her

• Angry
Reactions: 6

She is absolutely vile in the flesh!

I also went to see take that last night, I am extremely broken, but that’s possibly the cocktails I drank afterwards 😂😂😂. I paid for my tickets and they were much better seats than those gifted ones! I remember asking her when the tickets came out if she had brought any, in typical Emma fashion she didn’t answer!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's an arrogant, entitled moron. All this tit about "good eggs", she's so far from one of those 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What is with the tongue thing she does - sticking it out and moving it from side to side? It’s so gross! Does Louise Pentland do it? I don’t follow her.

• Sick
  • Haha
What is with the tongue thing she does - sticking it out and moving it from side to side? It’s so gross! Does Louise Pentland do it? I don’t follow her.
No, but brummy has started doing something else Pentland does: beaming at the camera with closed eyes and going "mmmmmmm".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Funnily enough Louise has just posted in her stories that she’s in her soft office in her pants!

Why does Stephen always do the ironing? Surely she can iron? It’s not difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Funnily enough Louise has just posted in her stories that she’s in her soft office in her pants!

Why does Stephen always do the ironing? Surely she can iron? It’s not difficult.
Tbh my dad always did the ironing in our house when i was a kid, my mum just couldn't do it, safe to say my dad taught me haha

Reactions: 2
Tbh my dad always did the ironing in our house when i was a kid, my mum just couldn't do it, safe to say my dad taught me haha
My husband can and will iron but seeing as he works full time and I’m only part time then I do the ironing. Same with the cooking although he will cook on a weekend occasionally. It just seems in Brummy’s house Stephen does EVERYTHING!

Reactions: 11
So Saint Stephen baked with the kids today whilst she stayed in her soft office. Did we actually see evidence of her baking the cookies with the kids last week? I suspect they were Stephen again!

Her Instagram followers have gone up a lot but think it’s because other bloggers keep tagging her.

Considering the amount of subscribers on her YouTube channel her vlogs don’t get that high number of views.
Hang on they get paid if someone watches the random videos ?

Reactions: 2
Please remember poor Emma was at a concert last night that finished her off. I went to take that on Tuesday, got up for work next morning and managed to feed the kids a decent meal. Its not that bloody exhausting, i bet shes done nothing all day. Lazy ass

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.