Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instastories- big shout out to Lush for kindly gifted bath bombs please! #iqueueintheboxingdaysales #tospendahundredpoundsonhalfpricebathbombs #becauseimtight šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
Instastories- big shout out to Lush for kindly gifted bath bombs please! #iqueueintheboxingdaysales #tospendahundredpoundsonhalfpricebathbombs #becauseimtight šŸ¤”
Hopefully it means we wonā€™t have to hear the god awful bath bomb song for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god, the kitchen tour šŸ™ˆ

Shelves (of dreams) that donā€™t fit in the space, floor to ceiling storage that doesnā€™t go to the ceiling and half of the video is re-using footage weā€™ve seen in weekly vlogs whilst the kitchen was being done.

The clock in the background showed she spent a whole 10 minutes making the video. Definitely a ā€œfull time working mummyā€ there babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She. Bloody. Loves. Full stops. Odd way of writing for a Teacher.

Ā£30 for that TakeThat T-shirt? It looks like some cheap tat off the Market stall šŸ¤£ Also she needs to stop saying sheā€™s tight as itā€™s clear from the amount of tat she buys plus all the holidays she has that sheā€™s not šŸ™„

For me itā€™s not a hissy fit. The atmosphere has changed on this thread for me and I donā€™t want to be a part of it.
Still here? šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I canā€™t decide if Iā€™m concerned about her increasingly erratic behaviour OR if it her content is a really misguided attempt to stay relevant and on trend, I was a fan of hers and if she just went to back to how she was I think she would do so much better!!

Reactions: 8
I canā€™t decide if Iā€™m concerned about her increasingly erratic behaviour OR if it her content is a really misguided attempt to stay relevant and on trend, I was a fan of hers and if she just went to back to how she was I think she would do so much better!!
I think the same, I think shes desperately trying to make herself a little different and make herself relevant and shes failing miserably, maybe if she just went back to being herself she wouldn't need therapy and she would be happier!!

Also I think her sister comes across as equally annoying as her!!

Reactions: 8
She starts off the kitchen video saying we work hard and save as if to explain how they can afford a new kitchen then ends it by saying she knows other influencers have bigger kitchens but they prefer to save their money and spend it on holidays? Make your mind up babs!

I have to say Iā€™m not a fan of the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can being at a concert make one person so knackered?! She thinks it ā€œbrokeā€ her?! Weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How can being at a concert make one person so knackered?! She thinks it ā€œbrokeā€ her?! Weird.
i think it was her rolling around on the floor with her crotch in the air on Friday night that "broke" her - and us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She starts off the kitchen video saying we work hard and save as if to explain how they can afford a new kitchen then ends it by saying she knows other influencers have bigger kitchens but they prefer to save their money and spend it on holidays? Make your mind up babs!

I have to say Iā€™m not a fan of the kitchen.
I donā€™t get the little disclaimer at the end about spending all of their money on big holidays and not a bigger house. Bab just redid her kitchen AND garden! This whole relatable, penny pinching routine she lays on all the time is getting so old and unbelievable!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I donā€™t get the little disclaimer at the end about spending all of their money on big holidays and not a bigger house. Bab just redid her kitchen AND garden! This whole relatable, penny pinching routine she lays on all the time is getting so old and unbelievable!
THIS. she just had her kitchen AND her garden redone, and she had a disneyland paris holiday AND has a walt disney world holiday in august. Shes also talked about possibly booking another paris trip for halloween???....

theres no penny pinching, or sacrifices being made here....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s said she wants to make ā€œsweet, sweet loveā€ to her new sink. For the love of god Stephen, give her a porking for everyoneā€™s sake!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I went to the concert a few weeks ago and wil admit that I spent a few days recovering. That being said, I had not long finished a cycle of chemotherapy. She has no idea what it feels like to be broken

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I went to the concert a few weeks ago and wil admit that I spent a few days recovering. That being said, I had not long finished a cycle of chemotherapy. She has no idea what it feels like to be broken
Hope you're doing well. Puts everything into perspective xx

Also she doesn't NEED a bigger house! Her kids have their own bedroom, there are 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and a massive garden with a study and garage at the end. What more does she need???
She's acting like they've had to sacrifice a comfortable house in order to have several holidays a year!! I can't seem to find sympathy for people who can't afford to live in a mansion because they want to go to disneyworld 5 times a year. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She doesnā€™t cook anyway. All just wants a bigger kitchen for is silly mugs šŸ™„

Sheā€™s also put me right off anything to do with Disney šŸ¤® thanks for that babs

• Haha
I watched the kitchen video and I do like her new kitchen and it looks a lot more pulled together than the old one.

I found it a bit odd what she said about where they spend money too. It seems like sheā€™s spent a reasonably amount of money on a kitchen for that size of house and its location (Iā€™m from near there) and that she spends a lot of money on holidays in Disney. But itā€™s not like if she didnā€™t go to Disney they could buy a mansion. I know Disney is expensive but even so. I just think Instagrammers always pretend ā€˜weā€™re all the sameā€™ and act like we are all identical, so every thing they spend money on they say ā€˜oh I scrimp in other waysā€™ and say ā€˜this is what we choose to splurge onā€™, but itā€™s a nonsense really as some people canā€™t spend any money on kitchens or holidays, whereas some instagrammers go to the Maldives etc multiple times a year and then say ā€˜I always buy my tomatoes in Aldi, though!ā€™.

In fact, weā€™ve all got different budgets and ideas of what is scrimping and what is splurging. BM2 seems to have a middle class budget which she spends quite reasonably (except I donā€™t know enough about Disney to do the maths). Itā€™s not necessary to justify her small kitchen. Which is actually nice and has more storage space than mine! Maybe she thinks all her viewers are living in castles?!

Reactions: 5
I watched the kitchen video and I do like her new kitchen and it looks a lot more pulled together than the old one.

I found it a bit odd what she said about where they spend money too. It seems like sheā€™s spent a reasonably amount of money on a kitchen for that size of house and its location (Iā€™m from near there) and that she spends a lot of money on holidays in Disney. But itā€™s not like if she didnā€™t go to Disney they could buy a mansion. I know Disney is expensive but even so. I just think Instagrammers always pretend ā€˜weā€™re all the sameā€™ and act like we are all identical, so every thing they spend money on they say ā€˜oh I scrimp in other waysā€™ and say ā€˜this is what we choose to splurge onā€™, but itā€™s a nonsense really as some people canā€™t spend any money on kitchens or holidays, whereas some instagrammers go to the Maldives etc multiple times a year and then say ā€˜I always buy my tomatoes in Aldi, though!ā€™.

In fact, weā€™ve all got different budgets and ideas of what is scrimping and what is splurging. BM2 seems to have a middle class budget which she spends quite reasonably (except I donā€™t know enough about Disney to do the maths). Itā€™s not necessary to justify her small kitchen. Which is actually nice and has more storage space than mine! Maybe she thinks all her viewers are living in castles?!
Itā€™s not ā€˜usā€™ she has in mind, sheā€™s comparing herself to her friend Louise Pentland & other mummy vlogger friends who have fancy big houses & are always on hols.

Reactions: 15
I still canā€™t get over Ā£30 for that Take That T-shirt! It looks so cheap and why is it so creased?! Sheā€™ll have to ask Stephen to iron it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still canā€™t get over Ā£30 for that Take That T-shirt! It looks so cheap and why is it so creased?! Sheā€™ll have to ask Stephen to iron it!
Because she probably slept it in all night and hasnt taken if off today whilst rolling around in bed doing absolutely nothing switching between YouTube and Netflix

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.