Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were you not aware of how vloggers make their money?! Yes they get paid which is why they’re always asking you to like and subscribe or comment!
I had no idea about any of this until I joined this thread this is an education

Reactions: 10
This is also why they constantly want you to like/comment/take part in polls on their Instagram pages - the more activity they have on their the better it looks to advertisers. More activity = more money. They don’t get a shiny tit what people like/dislike, all they want is the activity!!!!

Reactions: 6
Her Instagram followers have gone up a lot but think it’s because other bloggers keep tagging her.

Considering the amount of subscribers on her YouTube channel her vlogs don’t get that high number of views.
Ugh god well no wonder she keeps rinsing & repeating the same shite if her followers keep going up, she clearly thinks everyone loves it. Maybe they do??

Reactions: 3
Ugh god well no wonder she keeps rinsing & repeating the same shite if her followers keep going up, she clearly thinks everyone loves it. Maybe they do??
I think it’s why she’s been a bit cocky lately and having her little digs about things we mention on here as she’s getting new followers. so probably thinks she must be doing something right!

Of course you can buy followers, so going by the amount of subscribers v views then her management probably bought her some!

The more followers the more of an influence they have then the more free stuff they get to advertise, earning them a LOT of money.

It’s also why there are Ad breaks within the vlog..more earnings. If they post links to products they earn money from you clicking the link.

There are new rules now though about declaring that items were gifted or are an AD as a lot of them didn’t use to declare it which is misleading to the viewer especially when they’re recommending a product.

Also when she asks questions about where to get things from she it basically means she is begging for it to get sent to her for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Also when she asks questions about where to get things from she it basically means she is begging for it to get sent to her for free.
Instead of asking Google like us ordinary mortals they ask the sheep....it's all engagement! Even when she discusses MH issues she knows she will get loads of response but will only acknowledge her faves with a 😘 and ignore the rest....it drives me nuts!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
she must of been drinking at take that to feel so broken so basically she was hung over. I went to take that on the Friday I had three drinks and was still up with my 4 kids at 6:30 did a full food shop loads of running around and setting up for a 5th birthday for Sunday. The concert was over by 10:30 so she would of been home before midnight.
I honestly think she got wrecked and was hung over but likes to make out that she doesn't drink even though she was clearly drunk at primark.

Reactions: 16
she must of been drinking at take that to feel so broken so basically she was hung over. I went to take that on the Friday I had three drinks and was still up with my 4 kids at 6:30 did a full food shop loads of running around and setting up for a 5th birthday for Sunday. The concert was over by 10:30 so she would of been home before midnight.
I honestly think she got wrecked and was hung over but likes to make out that she doesn't drink even though she was clearly drunk at primark.
In her bio it says she's a "gin lover" or something. I remember when she did that long post about how she doesn't drink like she used to but sometimes I do wonder lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh look spending money in boots. Buying more shoes and dresses and m and s now, she really is trying to fit in with the instamums isn't she. What was that about her and clothing. She is so full of tit.

• Haha
Oh look spending money in boots. Buying more shoes and dresses and m and s now, she really is trying to fit in with the instamums isn't she. What was that about her and clothing. She is so full of tit.
It makes my blood boil as she set her hounds on me and I got lambasted for saying she wasn't eco friendly with all her long haul flights and they said she was because she doesn't buy new clothes 😤😤😤

• Angry
Why the need to show us her mingy bra because she is not wearing it? It's annoying enough to once again say your not wearing one but why show us. I don't care that you have your tits out again. I care that you constantly tell people about it. From your bed again!!! FFS I have a 6 month old and a house to look after I would love a job that would allow me to be in bed so much. However I don't expect my partner to do everything in the house when he comes home from a 10hour day 🤦

Reactions: 11
Oh here she goes pointing out she has taken off her bra and sitting in her soft office to do 'work'.

• Sick
I just watched the kitchen makeover & im confused. She keeps talking about “all the storage” but every single appliance & cupboard still has plastic boxes of stuff on the top. Wouldn’t the point be that it’s all contained inside the cupboards?

Reactions: 13
Oh here she goes pointing out she has taken off her bra and sitting in her soft office to do 'work'.
You think with all the money she spends on that. She could buy a new bra. The 30 pounds for that rubbish t-shirt would have got a decent one.

• Heart
I just watched the kitchen makeover & im confused. She keeps talking about “all the storage” but every single appliance & cupboard still has plastic boxes of stuff on the top. Wouldn’t the point be that it’s all contained inside the cupboards?
yeah I noticed that too. the storage boxes on the fridge ( I think it was) have play-doh etc. in apparently - but surely with AAALLLLLLL that 'dreamy' storage you would think there would be plenty of room for a few tubs of play-doh?!!!

I don't understand why she needs to buy more toiletries, isn't there storage drawers "of dreams" in the bathroom full of stuff?!

Why the need to show us her mingy bra because she is not wearing it? It's annoying enough to once again say your not wearing one but why show us. I don't care that you have your tits out again. I care that you constantly tell people about it. From your bed again!!! FFS I have a 6 month old and a house to look after I would love a job that would allow me to be in bed so much. However I don't expect my partner to do everything in the house when he comes home from a 10hour day 🤦
I've got a 3 week old baby and would give anything to be in bed right now! But have had housework to do and have to get baby ready to leave the house to get my 4yr old soon! She's not got a clue! 🙄

Reactions: 9
You had to wear a bra when you taught because it was an actual real life respectable job. Of course you can take it off while you lay around in bed on your laptop! 🤪 I guess you could call this your job in the sense that you get paid for it but I really think that is where the comparisons between the two should end.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.