Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see this definitely being made into an insta story by Emma. Guys her children are not at risk, whoever is saying that needs to stop unless you know something we don’t. However Emma’s online behaviour in my opinion is out of hand and I agree with other posters that her behaviour online especially in yesterday’s takeaway video needs to stop being encouraged and could lead to her children being bullied and picked on

Reactions: 16
<< Quote removed due to request from user >>

You’re taking this too far. Leaving this thread now. Have a good day

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
<< Quote removed due to request from user >>

I think you’ve lost the plot.

Reactions: 8
<<Quote removed at users request>>

Constructive criticism or just plain trolling. This is definitely the latter. Neither of Emma’s children are neglected or at risk. To insinuate they are is tantamount to slander. Take a look at yourself, honestly.

I was merely concerned about the kids as the child of someone with mental health problems growing up.
On reflection, I understand. I know her children are not at risk. They appear healthy, happy, thriving. It’s the long term impact that worries me. I wouldn’t expect there to be any concerns as emma has quickly sought therapy so clearly recognises triggers etc. I take it back.
Emma, if your reading this, nobody is contacting social care. I suppose we just all worry about the impact of social media on people, we are so fresh with it we don’t know the impact it’s goinf to have on anyone long term. Especially children. It’s so untested long term.
I’m logging off from this: I mean no malice or harm to anyone. Anyone on here, or emma herself of course
Lots of livel

I completely agree. I don’t mean by any stretch her children should be removed or anything such, I feel like this is what has been taken. How can I delete my post? I think i said it wrong and it’s been taken out of context. Please help?
Click the report button on your post and ask the moderators to delete it.

On a lighter note.. I’ve noticed since I complimented Brummy’s curly hair on here the other day that she’s worn it curly everyday since 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The curly hair looks great Emma 👍😜

Those kids are clearly adored.

The mental health video just made me think “why are you putting yourself through this you daft sod” 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Is it simply the money she’s in it for - I don’t think she’s enjoying herself much!

Reactions: 9
Why is everyone having a hissy fit over one person mentioning SS? clearly a random one, no need to leave the thread 🤦‍♀️
It’s what Emma wants anyway (probably was her :ROFLMAO:) so she can lie-cry on insta tonight :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is everyone having a hissy fit over one person mentioning SS? clearly a random one, no need to leave the thread 🤦‍♀️
It’s what Emma wants anyway (probably was her :ROFLMAO:) so she can lie-cry on insta tonight :rolleyes:
I thought this but wasn’t brave enough to say it 😂😂🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
For me it’s not a hissy fit. The atmosphere has changed on this thread for me and I don’t want to be a part of it.

Reactions: 2
I guess this is why you don’t act like a pork chop all over social media (aka Emma’s career). Unfortunately she can’t control how people are going to perceive it. It’s why most of us keep our crazy private.

I thought this but wasn’t brave enough to say it 😂😂🙈🙈
Hahaha same!

For someone who apparently loves Gary Barlow so much, she didn’t even have tickets for the show and went with a bit of #gifted action 🙄

Also, as if someone’s first thought when watching Eurovision was “I’d love BM2 to host it in the UK” 😂 Can you imagine her takeaway dance as interval entertainment 😂 Hardly bloody Riverdance!

• Heart
I’ve just got caught up. That Friday dance was by far the worst and I am genuinely shocked that Stephen even filmed it. She is not thinking of the future as being a blogger and vlogger is not a long term sustainable career. What will she do when it’s over? She can’t go back to teaching, she’s destroyed any sort of respect or reputation she may have had in the teaching industry.

Reactions: 8
Hahaha same!

For someone who apparently loves Gary Barlow so much, she didn’t even have tickets for the show and went with a bit of #gifted action 🙄

Also, as if someone’s first thought when watching Eurovision was “I’d love BM2 to host it in the UK” 😂 Can you imagine her takeaway dance as interval entertainment 😂 Hardly bloody Riverdance!
I was very surprised of the gifted tickets, massive fan my arse. A massive smack in the face for us fans who did buy tickets

• Heart
Oh god! That video! I mean, it's one thing acting a bit silly and doing silly dances with friends when drunk/as a joke...but THAT! I am literally mortified on her behalf.

Also, I agree, I feel sorry for Stephen because I know my hubs would just die if I did that, but why does he make it ok? Surely he's completely embarrased that she has put that out there for everyone to see?

Also, I understand that it's her job to put herself out there, but doing things just for social media is not. This dance is completely for social media and I just don't get it! The only thing I an think is that 99% of her followers are following her just to laugh AT her, not with!

Just confused!

Reactions: 11
Hahaha same!

I couldn’t agree more when I saw the gifted I was shocked x

Reactions: 5
They were tit gifted seats. I was a lot closer than that a few weeks ago in Glasgow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.