Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many questions on this one,,,,,
Why does Stephen put up with being evicted to the kids bed?
Why does the dog even get priority in the bed?
Has anyone ever seen her cook anything in that kitchen (except some tit cookies that she acted like she needed a Nobel prize for)?
Why does anyone in their right mind need so many mugs?
Who actually likes all that horrible ugly pottery stuff she collects?
Do the Chinese Take Away deliver or does she go and collect in that dressing gown?
Is Stephen even actually real cos I'm not convinced 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone ever seen her cook anything in that kitchen (except some tit cookies that she acted like she needed a Nobel prize for)?
Do the Chinese Take Away deliver or does she go and collect in that dressing gown?
Answers in no particular order...

Coz he’s a drip. Clearly henpecked.
The dog hates her so lays on the bed to fart in her gurning face.
I saw her cook some spaghetti hoops once.
Can’t answer the mug question but her followers are definitely mugs!
Not me!
Don’t believe she gets the takeaway every week. Think the bag of prawn crackers has been there years and it’s just a prop for her stupid takeaway dance.
Yes Stephen is real and is currently monitoring these comments for his kids safety 🙄

I’m actually going to leave a compliment for Brummy. Her hair looks loads better when she curls it, knocks years off her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Answers in no particular order...

Coz he’s a drip. Clearly henpecked.
The dog hates her so lays on the bed to fart in her gurning face.
I saw her cook some spaghetti hoops once.
Can’t answer the mug question but her followers are definitely mugs!
Not me!
Don’t believe she gets the takeaway every week. Think the bag of prawn crackers has been there years and it’s just a prop for her stupid takeaway dance.
Yes Stephen is real and is currently monitoring these comments for his kids safety 🙄

I’m actually going to leave a compliment for Brummy. Her hair looks loads better when she curls it, knocks years off her!
Agree 're her hair. But the no make-up look with the Therapy Tuesday pink and yellow knitted jumper is seriously scary, I imagine her therapist needs therapy after seeing that 😱😱😱😱

Agree 're her hair. But the no make-up look with the Therapy Tuesday pink and yellow knitted jumper is seriously scary, I imagine her therapist needs therapy after seeing that 😱😱😱😱
Correction, pink and black knitted jumper 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's real and he is in the dog house....

Reactions: 2
She's being really immature about that "jailbirds" program, saying shes going to start doing the things they do 🙄 I know she's joking, but still it's so childish.
I agree. It made me wince when she joked that she was “going to get addicted to drugs”. Hardly a sympathetic joke

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Random conversation in work about life and “influencers” has just led me to having a look through her old Instagram posts. I used to really like her (before I saw the light!), and I followed her on YT but not really on Insta.

Anyway, I got as far as 2017 before I realised I could do something more interesting (there’s a field outside with grass I could watch grow), but one thing that stood out to me is her life is stagnant.

She hasn’t changed at all in 2 years. People normally go through some sort of change in 2 years through the experiences they have; work, family, friends. She doesn’t have that though.

She doesn’t have any social interaction on a daily basis as part of her job. Hell, in the weekly vlog this week her interaction with her manager is so poor she doesn’t even know when a PO Box delivery will be.

She doesn’t have new friendships formed by new work colleagues. Work friends know everything about a person, but her work friends are basically just other influencers trying to grow their own channels.

Her entire existence has been this fabricated YT life, and any deviation away from it is probably perceived as being “off brand”. Except, that’s happened anyway because she hasn’t grown! She hasn’t shown how life changes as the kids get older, or hell even what’s new at Disney! She literally just exists.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m sure if she applied to be a teacher again and they saw that she joked she was “going to get addicted to drugs” it work out real good for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she’s very bored with this life she chose. A sign of being bored with life is dreaming about famous people, which she does a lot!

Reactions: 12
I’m sick of seeing her constantly in bed too. I don’t see any of the other instamums constantly lazying around watching TV in bed all the time. I just don’t get how she doesn’t see it makes her totally unrelatable.

Wonder if she’s still friends with Katie Ellison? I really like her and feel like she actually works hard and stays true to herself.

Reactions: 7
Random conversation in work about life and “influencers” has just led me to having a look through her old Instagram posts. I used to really like her (before I saw the light!), and I followed her on YT but not really on Insta.

Anyway, I got as far as 2017 before I realised I could do something more interesting (there’s a field outside with grass I could watch grow), but one thing that stood out to me is her life is stagnant.

She hasn’t changed at all in 2 years. People normally go through some sort of change in 2 years through the experiences they have; work, family, friends. She doesn’t have that though.

She doesn’t have any social interaction on a daily basis as part of her job. Hell, in the weekly vlog this week her interaction with her manager is so poor she doesn’t even know when a PO Box delivery will be.

She doesn’t have new friendships formed by new work colleagues. Work friends know everything about a person, but her work friends are basically just other influencers trying to grow their own channels.

Her entire existence has been this fabricated YT life, and any deviation away from it is probably perceived as being “off brand”. Except, that’s happened anyway because she hasn’t grown! She hasn’t shown how life changes as the kids get older, or hell even what’s new at Disney! She literally just exists.
I could have mistaken that for a comment about zoella!! Seems like becoming an influencer makes you stuck in time!

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Really insensitive and a pathetic thing to say. Drug addiction is no joke 😠
She should know better - having a young family as well.... seriously concerned for her family if she thinks this is funny.

Reactions: 6
Since when was Dunelm Mill one of her favourite shops? Have never heard her mention it. Apparently she’s talking about storage but didn’t she get all her storage from Home Bargain and Ikea?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Since when was Dunelm Mill one of her favourite shops? Have never heard her mention it. Apparently she’s talking about storage but didn’t she get all her storage from Home Bargain and Ikea?
Conviently forgot she has all the storage she needs but hey what the heck!

Reactions: 5
She used to talk about loving it absolutely ages ago.

Reactions: 3
Had to give up on the new vlog the second she said ‘I’m a hot mess’
I just can’t...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is so sexual about taking your make up off and putting pj's on. She getting werid by the minute or she is trolling this site.

Reactions: 14
Goodie bag opening and no #gifted? Don’t worry, I’ve let the ASA know bab!

Reactions: 13
Omg even having pjs on she turns sexual. I am beginning to wonder if she knows what the word even means. She uses it too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.