Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma, get the f over yourself.
Or to Paul and / or Steven : tell her to get the f over herself.

It’s not even funny anymore just stop the bloody lies and learn to take criticism BAB

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Loving the flashing ‘censored’ sign on her latest post! Finally realised the need to protect her children?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂 “The threads don’t bother me” except they do, otherwise you wouldn’t mention it would you bab? And you don’t reply nicely. You fly off the handle at the slightest bit of criticism!

Can you get a refund on that therapy bab? It sure as tit isn’t working!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let me just leave this signed cookery book open for you all to see in a cupboard. :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven’t looked at her or this thread in a while! The Birkenstock’s rubbing thing... Does she realise you can loosen them 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven’t looked at her or this thread in a while! The Birkenstock’s rubbing thing... Does she realise you can loosen them 😬😬😬
I think her problem is they looked too loose! Mine rub when I first get them but once they’re worn in, I love them and find them really comfortable but looks like she would rather promote more expensive sandals and flip flops! Probably hoping for some more freebies 🙄

Reactions: 2
The way she keeps talking about clean sheets is making me question how regularly she washes the sheets

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anyone actually tell me how being sat in bed with a cup of tea is “mom life”?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she constantly reference her age? Banging on about “being old” “getting older”
She’s 41?
She carries on like she’s 81.
I also can’t fathom how she has so much free time to just laze in her bed watching tit on the laptop - does she just disappear upstairs and leave her husband/kids to it?! (Obviously go and watch a programme in peace occasionally but she just seems to constantly be sitting in her bed not doing anything. Does she never do housework/food shop/exercise/gardening/play with the kids/enjoy time with her kids (not on holiday or at a theme park!)
It’s a very odd set up.

Reactions: 24
This is what I don’t understand. Every single night she seems to be watching crap on her laptop in bed, but surely her son is already asleep in that same bed. Or does he start every night in his own bed? Then there’s Lucy the dog (who has totally switched off to her tit and is living her best dog life pretending to be deaf) who apparently sleeps in the bed as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what I don’t understand. Every single night she seems to be watching crap on her laptop in bed, but surely her son is already asleep in that same bed. Or does he start every night in his own bed? Then there’s Lucy the dog (who has totally switched off to her tit and is living her best dog life pretending to be deaf) who apparently sleeps in the bed as well!
hope all the crap is suitable for a 6 year old....

Reactions: 3
This is one of the pictures she’s used for the thumbnail of her Disney de clutter video.

Just why??
B973C652-B9F4-4CBF-9B6B-92F6F1C82FF4.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I'm a stay at home mum, the only time I watch any TV is after 7.30pm! There's always something that needs to be done or a little person who wants to talk! how on earth she manages to watch so much TV and do so little amazes me but then maybe because I genuinely do have a back injury im a bit slower moving?!

Reactions: 10
Does he seriously have to moderate her comments before he goes to do his FULL TIME job? Is she that fragile from being on social media that she can’t resist looking! Poor bloke, I’m really unsure what he gets out of this relationship apart from obviously his children!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does he seriously have to moderate her comments before he goes to do his FULL TIME job? Is she that fragile from being on social media that she can’t resist looking! Poor bloke, I’m really unsure what he gets out of this relationship apart from obviously his children!
It’s such nonsense. I honestly think she believes if she says that then we’ll all be scared that a man is going to read what we’ve said & it’ll make us stop. It’s very insulting to her followers if she seriously gets her hubby to read her comments for her, because not only does it show how much she truly doesn’t give a toss about them, but they could be personal

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.