Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the ice cream van person who’s honest and hard working and trying to make a living to support their own family is thrilled with her advice to give our money to the faceless tax dodging multi national that is Asda.

Reactions: 22
I’ve turned into my mother .... when the ice cream man comes around I say there’s choc ices in the freezer 🤣......

However I’ll buy one from the ice cream van at school, at the park & occasionally when he’s comes around the street .

Reactions: 8
That's EXACTLY what they're like! 😆 Kids just shove them away- they aren't the type of toy they'd play with.
Never understood the concept of toys you can't play with. Seems a waste just get some bloody stickers if you want some decorations!! Also in her vlog brummy said she doesn't mind the threads on her as they're not 'at her door' so carry on guys!! (also what she said in her vlog is v similar to what I said in the last thread :unsure:)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going on about being an introvert yet again 🙄 I would say I’m an introvert and definitely would not post my life online for the world to see, constantly shame my husband, embarrass my kids and take photos of me just in a t shirt and knickers. Honestly. What has she become.

Reactions: 15
Poor Stephen does the world need to know he’s not over the moon about a poxy bed spread

I’m sure the ice cream van person who’s honest and hard working and trying to make a living to support their own family is thrilled with her advice to give our money to the faceless tax dodging multi national that is Asda.
Wow never actually thought of it like this, although if I turned up at school with a box of ice lollies my 7 year old would think I’d finally lost the plot x

Reactions: 9
Why would he care about the duvet? It’s not for him? His is a bunk bed size Disney one I imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He doesn’t sleep in the same bed as her so it’s no wonder he couldn’t give a tit about whatever bed sheets she got!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saying they’re going to fall out over him “having” to hang the pictures... hang them yourself? What else are you doing all day...?

Reactions: 23
Everything they hang falls down, pictures, shelves. I don’t think they know how to do it, either of them. I think they just hammer a nail into the wall. I don’t think they’ve heard of rawl plugs

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or do her reasons for needing Therapy change from week to week? Now it’s her getting anxious at events or travelling 🙄Surprised a Teacher gets anxious at events. She’s not anxious, she’s worried she’s going to embarrass herself or get drunk and behave like the idiot she was in her younger days (sounds horrific how she used to behave when drunk).

I wish she would stop talking about the threads not bothering her. If they don’t bother her then don’t mention it.

Bloody sick of her fiddling constantly with her hair.

Can’t stand her saying ‘love you lots’ at the end of each vlog 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Is Steven too soft to have an affair? Because I think sex and cigs would help him out a lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would he care about the duvet? It’s not for him? His is a bunk bed size Disney one I imagine
When did a man ever care about a bed spread/duvet? My other half wouldn't know I ever changed them unless I told him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She claims in her latest video that these threads dont bother her? but its when its brought to "her door" aka her social media thats when it bothers her? MORE LIES. She never stops talking about these threads and posting about them on her own social media? Which actually brings more people here!! just proof she absolutely loves the attention as she can use it to bring up her "therapy" yet again to try and gain more sympathy and try to appear more relateable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What was that crap about people complaining she blocks them? How would she see their complaint if they’re blocked? Definitely sounds like she’s been reading here more like!

Can’t believe how fast scummys threads are filling up!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can only bare to watch a couple of minutes of the new vlog!!

Dont bring it to her door she means her social media, so basically unless your going to agree with everything she says dont both commenting!!

Also they are stopping using kitchen towel eco Emma is back 🙈

In the vlog she picks up two dalmation travel mugs that were in the kids drawer. Someone on Twitter asked her where she got them she says she can't remember as they were a freebie!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.