Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice that the picture of him moderating comments, he is in their bed?! Is he only allowed in if he works for it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she constantly reference her age? Banging on about “being old” “getting older”
She’s 41?
She carries on like she’s 81.
I also can’t fathom how she has so much free time to just laze in her bed watching tit on the laptop - does she just disappear upstairs and leave her husband/kids to it?! (Obviously go and watch a programme in peace occasionally but she just seems to constantly be sitting in her bed not doing anything. Does she never do housework/food shop/exercise/gardening/play with the kids/enjoy time with her kids (not on holiday or at a theme park!)
It’s a very odd set up.
Her always refering to her age is so no-one else can say she's an older blogger as she's already said it before you! And clearly running after her kids in the park with bags of poo is interacting with them!! 🤣🤣

Did you notice that the picture of him moderating comments, he is in their bed?! Is he only allowed in if he works for it 🤣🤣
Go Steve! enjoy them clean sheets whilst reading Tattle!!!

This is one of the pictures she’s used for the thumbnail of her Disney de clutter video.

Just why?? View attachment 17406
In her ugly spirit jersey.....

Reactions: 4
If Brummy can’t read the comments that she receives then she is in the wrong job. I can’t believe that Stephen reads them, and then goes to work and does a full day at a proper job. While Brummy messes about in bed watching YouTube and Netflix, and calls that a full time job. It beggars belief.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He wouldn't need to moderate them if she wasn't so horrible when people were only being genuine and not a troll!!

Reactions: 15
If Brummy can’t read the comments that she receives then she is in the wrong job. I can’t believe that Stephen reads them, and then goes to work and does a full day at a proper job. While Brummy messes about in bed watching YouTube and Netflix, and calls that a full time job. It beggars belief.
If they ever do "real housewives of Brum' she better not put herself forward for it cus if she can't stand any kind of criticism constructive or destructive then she wouldn't last 5 minutes as the women in there's programs are massive b's and she loves all the drama!!! It's mad he has to massage her ego like this....poor little Emma!

Reactions: 9
I think it's all a show Steven reading the comments for her, I don't believe he really does I think brum does herself which is why she is always going on about trolls and how it doesn't affect her when it obviously does. I think filming Steven reading the comments is all part of her narrative.

I'm a stay at home mum, the only time I watch any TV is after 7.30pm! There's always something that needs to be done or a little person who wants to talk! how on earth she manages to watch so much TV and do so little amazes me but then maybe because I genuinely do have a back injury im a bit slower moving?!
Also a stay at home mum with a bad back (although fortunately mines pregnancy related and temporary) Things still need doing! Just this morning I was bum shuffling across the floor picking up toys because bending down hurts too much.

To be honest right now at 35 weeks pregnant carrying a literal giant baby (she’s being evicted at 37 weeks) staying in bed and watching TV sounds like a dream 😂😂 Under normal circumstances though it’s sounds like a very dull way of life! I think I’d go a bit loopy

!

If Stephen is “moderating” then is he also the one replying with the snooty retorts to perfectly innocent / not attacking her in any way genuine questions? 🤔 Pull the other one bab!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also a stay at home mum with a bad back (although fortunately mines pregnancy related and temporary) Things still need doing! Just this morning I was bum shuffling across the floor picking up toys because bending down hurts too much.

To be honest right now at 35 weeks pregnant carrying a literal giant baby (she’s being evicted at 37 weeks) staying in bed and watching TV sounds like a dream 😂😂 Under normal circumstances though it’s sounds like a very dull way of life! I think I’d go a bit loopy

!
That's it boo!

Every day is treat day for her! Every day is 'self care' day! Cause she dEsErVeS it, whilst her husband manages so much of the load, and to add insult to injury, CAN'T EVEN SLEEP in the same bed!

I'm 31 weeks, and work 4x in my job with Wednesdays off to be with my toddler, and managed to do alllllll the laundry, the home cooked meals, bake cupcakes with my toddler, play with him / sit down for 10 minutes in the garden, etc etc. I just cannot respect a woman who's entire brain wave is only about which housewives reality show she's watching, and friggin celebrities, and posing in her pants, but ya know she's "insecure".

Reactions: 14
All I noticed was his hand looks quite feminine!
The whole idea that someone else “moderates” the comments on her behalf is ludicrous and pathetic.
Can you imagine going in to your place of work and saying “if you have anything to say to me, positive or negative, then talk to my husband first because I can’t handle it and don’t want to have to deal with it!” - people would quite rightly think you has lost it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is something very wrong with her! Imagine if everyone had their other half join them at work frequently and filter any feedback or performance management for them? She is so very out of touch with reality, it’s an embarrassment.

I hope he makes the best of his time in the grownup bed at least!

dont understand why she apparently needs therapy for negative things online if she doesnt see it as stephen is the one who monitors her comments? i cant keep up with her lies anymore.

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry, but if being online is impacting you that much, quit! There are other ways to pay bills, Babs. Like...get a proper job!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's being really immature about that "jailbirds" program, saying shes going to start doing the things they do 🙄 I know she's joking, but still it's so childish.

Reactions: 6
She's being really immature about that "jailbirds" program, saying shes going to start doing the things they do 🙄 I know she's joking, but still it's so childish.
She may not be joking....she's paid to watch this isint she and then talk about it!!!

Reactions: 6
Why the hell is the family up so early every single day?? Like even on weekends why are they up before 6am??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the hell is the family up so early every single day?? Like even on weekends why are they up before 6am??
Stephen is up and about with his bad back and clearly he still has chores to do ....the kids get up to play with their tat and mummy can watch real housewives from her soft office....life goals🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.