Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
heres a question, if emma is so concerned about her security, why the hell would she show the internet a video tour of her house???...
šŸ¤Ø
....oh wait, because shes getting paid for it!!

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t think the fact that you love your children makes finding it difficult to look after them harder! Itā€™s the only thing that gets us through. Whatā€™s hard is looking after other peopleā€™s children and being a carer to disabled children, whom you arenā€™t related to, and still have to find reserves of energy and fondness for. Thatā€™s actually tough.

Basically so many of these instamums have nothing that hard in their lives. Good! Iā€™m happy for them! I have some chronic illnesses which make life hard but otherwise Iā€™m also very lucky. It means I have very little of depth or length to say about my actually quite fine life. The problem is itā€™s now the fashion to be all introspective and embracing of the battles of motherhood (etc) and they all have to try to spin this nothing into something.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A little caravan holiday - to a lot of normal families that's their main holiday of the year!!

Reactions: 23
Serious question: what's the point of doing another house tour when you've done one before and you haven't renovated or majorly redecorated?? Kinda seems like she's doing it for the #AD tbh.
Theyā€™re all doing it. Kerry whelpdale (love her style & minimalism!) Kate Murnane etc
Channel Mum thing probs

I do love that #gifted sofa in Erinā€™s room, only stylish thing in the house tho bab

I donā€™t think the fact that you love your children makes finding it difficult to look after them harder! Itā€™s the only thing that gets us through. Whatā€™s hard is looking after other peopleā€™s children and being a carer to disabled children, whom you arenā€™t related to, and still have to find reserves of energy and fondness for. Thatā€™s actually tough.

Basically so many of these instamums have nothing that hard in their lives. Good! Iā€™m happy for them! I have some chronic illnesses which make life hard but otherwise Iā€™m also very lucky. It means I have very little of depth or length to say about my actually quite fine life. The problem is itā€™s now the fashion to be all introspective and embracing of the battles of motherhood (etc) and they all have to try to spin this nothing into something.
Why do they bang on so much about the hardships of motherhood. Itā€™s like birth stories :sleep: Weā€™ve all been there & itā€™s thousands of years old. Get a bleeping grip & get on with it like the rest of us do :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No idea but certainly not the 'pensioner in this world' she's just professed to be - bloody ridiculous! What is she? Mid 30s maybe? šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
That's what I thought! 36ish?? Thought someone was going to reveal she's actually 10 years older or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A little caravan holiday - to a lot of normal families that's their main holiday of the year!!
Thatā€™s pissed me off, almost like sheā€™s embarrassed by it. The average viewer would have that as their only big holiday actually. šŸ˜”

I can imagine she might be saying ā€˜a little caravan holidayā€™ to try to deflect criticism for holidays, but yes, it sounds a bit dismissive of those holidays as if they donā€™t count and a bit tone deaf.

And it looks gifted, from the rather oblique and confusing references on stories? So a nice free little holiday...

ā€œA little caravan holidayā€ will still be a good Ā£500 quid in half term/BH weekend!! We are having a caravan holiday in Devon as our main holiday. Only way we afford, also happens our kids adore it & think itā€™s the best thing ever. So patronising to say a little caravan holiday.

Reactions: 19
I think itā€™s free for them.
I said on a thread that a Haven holiday would be great for the kids, theyā€™d love it. Being part of the Tiger Club (is that still a thing at Haven?) and such. They were great holidays for me as a kid.

Just wish she didnā€™t make everything an AD.

of course it is...... cant even go on a caravan holiday now without it being an AD. YOUR SO RELATABLE EMMA!!!
We had to go on holiday in March this year to a haven it cost Ā£80 for a week.....thatā€™s out only holiday this year! To say ā€˜a little caravan holidayā€™ is a bit patronising!

I said on a thread that a Haven holiday would be great for the kids, theyā€™d love it. Being part of the Tiger Club (is that still a thing at Haven?) and such. They were great holidays for me as a kid.

Just wish she didnā€™t make everything an AD.
They're not cheap either. Had some lovely main holidays with them.

Reactions: 6
If she was a ā€œnormalā€ mum, she would put her phone and camera away and have a quality week with her children and family! But, no, another paid for holiday and yet another ad! Extremely normal Emma?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Literally she's just so annoying now!! I knew as soon as she announced she was going on a caravan holiday it was going to be a #AD šŸ™„ I used to only ever go on caravan holidays (usually to Devon) and they were fab!

Reactions: 14
They're not cheap either. Had some lovely main holidays with them.
No, they arenā€™t cheap, we always used to share a caravan with family we went. But they were always great holidays. certainly worth it for the kids when they have a great time. Hope the kids do get to enjoy the holiday, not just be used as props for Emmaā€™s ad filming.

Reactions: 5
I remember her once saying how she would only do 2 ads a week...oh how times changešŸ˜­

Does she seriously think that receiving freebie after freebie makes her more relatable and appealing to most people.

All I see is a money grabbing, cringe worthy idiot who would sell her children if she thought sheā€™d get a free holiday to Disney out of it

Reactions: 15
She has done work for Haven before, they were involved in a advert for them before.

Find it very annoying!!!

We are going camping this half term for as cheap as possible our main holiday this year is in October at a Haven site we booked last August and have been paying monthly for it!!

She is getting worse, so not relatable at all!!!

And shes already spreading her legs over the kitchen šŸ¤¢ where is mrs hinch and the zoflora when you need her!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.