Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have children so maybe it’s just me but does anyone else find it really weird that she’s always going on about sniffing her kids? 🤢
Yes. It’s the kind of thing people say about newborns but to constantly say it about kids of her age it’s just weird.
Let’s face it though she is weird. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
At least Haven have given her something for a competition. This is what she needs to do more if if she is doing #ads!

Reactions: 9
I wish she’d stop with the ‘we’re just a normal family’ thang, making out that this caravan holiday reminded her of similar hols when she was a child! We have a static caravan, &, on our site, the lodges can cost up to £250,000 - they are better than our real house!! How can she possibly expect her loyal followers to believe that this was a ‘normal’ holiday for ‘normal’ families???

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm a new member here, but have been silently reading for weeks!!

I used to really really like BM when I first joined IG and she only had about 5k on her YouTube channel. She at one point followed me back and would reply to my comments. She seemed relatable. Now it seems that the "Instafame" has gone to her head and she's above all her followers to reply to a message or a comment or answer a question.

I messaged her earlier in the year to ask a question regarding DLP - as I couldn't remember which video/story/picture the information I wanted was on. Never got a reply.

As a previous poster mentioned, a video about what Haven has to offer would be much better than showing slices of cake. We returned from a Haven break on Monday (we went Fri-Mon - Not the same site as Emma) and it's not cheap. It's bloody expensive!! I'm very lucky as I work for the NHS and get a small discount, but it's still a lot of money.

Oh. And I have 2 children. A 5 and 3 year old. I don't sniff either of them :oops:

Reactions: 22
The only time to sniff my child's head is after washing it because the shampoo smells lovely.

I don't get why she constantly repeats the same catchphrases, to me it doesn't seem genuine.

I would love to see her argue in public with her husband I would record it and put it up on YouTube. I could imagine her being just like a fisherman's wife albeit with a chanel bag around her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember a video from years ago, before she became an "Insta-celeb" when they were in the Isle of Wight (or somewhere like that) for a holiday and they'd eaten out and she told the camera/viewers that she complained about the meal as she didn't think it was worth the money they paid, and it wasn't very good. I'm sure she referred to herself as "a bit of a gobby mare" :oops: No Chanel bag though! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only time to sniff my child's head is after washing it because the shampoo smells lovely.

I don't get why she constantly repeats the same catchphrases, to me it doesn't seem genuine.

I would love to see her argue in public with her husband I would record it and put it up on YouTube. I could imagine her being just like a fisherman's wife albeit with a chanel bag around her 😂
I sniffed my son's head this morning to see what all the fuss was about. He is 2. I agree unless its freshly washed hair I just dont get it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s on instastories today doing that stupid pretend annoyed face she does while the kids act like... normal kids. She literally finds herself HILARE.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I sniffed my son's head this morning to see what all the fuss was about. He is 2. I agree unless its freshly washed hair I just dont get it. 🤷‍♀️
I’d be too scared to sniff my 7 year old too closely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish she’d stop with the ‘we’re just a normal family’ thang, making out that this caravan holiday reminded her of similar hols when she was a child! We have a static caravan, &, on our site, the lodges can cost up to £250,000 - they are better than our real house!! How can she possibly expect her loyal followers to believe that this was a ‘normal’ holiday for ‘normal’ families???
Don't forget she was calling it "a little caravan holiday" a week ago....

I remember a video from years ago, before she became an "Insta-celeb" when they were in the Isle of Wight (or somewhere like that) for a holiday and they'd eaten out and she told the camera/viewers that she complained about the meal as she didn't think it was worth the money they paid, and it wasn't very good. I'm sure she referred to herself as "a bit of a gobby mare" :oops: No Chanel bag though! :ROFLMAO:
She's now gobby and innapropriate- big improvement for an introvert! 🤣

It would be Fook off Steve bab you're not a good egg....she has half dozen phrases she uses constantly!!

Reactions: 6
On her latest Instagram post is that the face she pulls when she meets her ‘fans’?!

• Haha
I. Hate. What’s. In. The. Box.

*I’m away to get some tissues for my bleeding ears*
Oh I know. So annoying!

What's on your plate was on cbeebies yday and I dont find that annoying at all. We wait for the little girl to say scrambled eggs and soldiers. She is hilarious. I also wish I could superimpose the little boy who says no during the song just after Emma's song stories . 🙉

Reactions: 5
Why does she always seem to the “kill me now” faces when it’s involving her son? I know she’s said time and time again that she doesn’t have a favourite, but she constantly seems to pull that face with anything her son is doing. Quite often coupled with a “I don’t know what he’s on about” face / post not long after.

Maybe, you’d know what your son was on about / wouldn’t find everything he does annoying if you spent some time with him and learnt what his interests are. Unless he’s talking in his sleep, she spends no time actually engaging with that child!

Reactions: 11
God she’s a lazy cow isn’t she?!

Just home from a free holiday, her husband is mowing the lawn, she’s dumped the kids in front of a film and she’s taken to her bed to watch tit on the laptop 🙄

So lazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Just home from a free holiday, her husband is mowing the lawn, she’s dumped the kids in front of a film and she’s taken to her bed to watch tit on the laptop 🙄

So lazy.
Cmon now shes shown us a pile of washing that needs doing! 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha

So lazy.
I bet when they were on their little caravan holiday she stayed in bed watching tit while her parents and Stephen did stuff with the kids. I bet she did a few mins vlogging each day for the AD and then went back to bed to watch crap!

Her dog clearly hates her 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ooh she's back. What can we expect this week? (After the Haven ad). The house is done, she's not packing, there's no themed celebrations coming up to buy tat for... I'm guessing a Homebargains haul.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.