Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
Stephen’s just gone to collect the take away. Horrific, embarrassing dance is imminent!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They ate out all week but she’ll have to have the weekly takeaway for all her followers who love her dance and find her hilarious 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought Brummy had a bad back, how can she do a forward roll? At least she wasn’t dancing or trying to flash us!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
😧 I have taken that very badly. Where is that men in black light thing when you need it?? Hugh didn't deserve that!
😟

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought Brummy had a bad back, how can she do a forward roll? At least she wasn’t dancing or trying to flash us!
You’re forgetting that her bad back comes and goes magically to suit her needs. It sickens me that she claims to have a bad back just for sympathy and is then seen riding rollercoasters and doing everything that she claims her injury prevents her from doing. Does she really think all her followers are that stupid that we don’t realise when she’s lying 😡

Ooh she's back. What can we expect this week? (After the Haven ad). The house is done, she's not packing, there's no themed celebrations coming up to buy tat for... I'm guessing a Homebargains haul.
Wasn’t she going to Alton Towers as a family? I vaguely remember when she came back from Disney with The Favourite something about them all going there or some other theme park. No doubt that’s coming up (unless I missed it) praise be 🙄

Reactions: 6
You’re forgetting that her bad back comes and goes magically to suit her needs. It sickens me that she claims to have a bad back just for sympathy and is then seen riding rollercoasters and doing everything that she claims her injury prevents her from doing. Does she really think all her followers are that stupid that we don’t realise when she’s lying 😡
I actually believe that a lot of these influencers think their followers are thick as tit and don’t see through their lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t she going to Alton Towers as a family? I vaguely remember when she came back from Disney with The Favourite something about them all going there or some other theme park. No doubt that’s coming up (unless I missed it) praise be 🙄
She mentioned this week it’s going to be yet another pack with me (for the little caravan holiday) then a vlog of the little holiday.

Yeah I remember her saying she was working with CBeebiesland but it hasn’t been mentioned since?

How is a forward roll a dance? So she can’t bounce on the trampoline due to her bad back but can go on rollercoasters and do gymnastics?! 🤔

Reactions: 9
!
Oh another freebie then! 🙄 And wasn't that where the boys went while she was in Disney?! I can't keep up, never mind relate to any of it. Fun to tattle about though- some hilarious people on here keeping me amused ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she's such a Disney fan as she says, how come she hasn't posted anything about the new Aladdin movie?? 😂😂

Reactions: 7
For the love of god, please come up with some original content bab!! Gifted holidays that never seem to end, an unflattering photo accompanied with a long self-absorbed comment about how different you are to everyone else but you don’t care, more free Disney tat that you can store and then cull in 6 months time, a degrading post about your husband who seemingly carries your family, but then better follow that up with a soppy post about sniffing your kids so all of those new mummy’s can still relate and then finish it all off with another sad takeaway dance that becomes more and more bizarre with every passing week. It’s always the same... rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she did her Disney declutter & since then she's got two more boxes of Disney tat in the post at least. Just so much stuff all the time

• Heart
Oh great, another 'Come Pack With Me' video coming... I couldn't give any less shits what you took on holiday. And I'm betting no one else does either. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.