Brummy Mummy #39 New Haribo cringe-tastics, with 50% less dignity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question (def not wanting to cause rifts in IC20) why have you followed her for so long of you don't like her? Or did you like her for a chunk of this?
Emma has changed quite a lot since she made this her full time "career". Now she basically sells herself and her family as her "brand" her insecurities are on full display all. the. time. She definitely used to have an air of relatability, she actually (😱) used to seem grateful for the opportunities that came her way. She was into Disney, but not in the weird over the top way she is now. And she was FAR less arrogant.

Reactions: 21
9DE25FE9-592E-46C2-9057-843A4B023A7A.png

First thing in the bloody morning. Stop playing make believe like you’re 5 ffs. You look like a dick. It’s not funny, it’s not clever

and I don’t need soo many bloody close ups

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She keeps banging on about being 42. She should bloody act her age! This is stuff teenage girls do

Reactions: 6
View attachment 269015
First thing in the bloody morning. Stop playing make believe like you’re 5 ffs. You look like a dick. It’s not funny, it’s not clever

and I don’t need soo many bloody close ups
This photo is horrific. I don't understand why you'd post a photo of yourself looking like this 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The "let's pretend my house is a Fall wonderland" tripe has got old very quickly Bab, it could possibly have raised a smile if you'd only posted it once or twice, but to post it everyday for about 3 weeks now is just dull.

Grab the popcorn!! She has another stupid reel planned for later!!! 🍿

Reactions: 14
I can’t bear those captions she’s putting on the Autumn pics. She keeps saying it’s very niche as only locals would get it - well don’t bloody do it then.

Reactions: 10
I can’t bear those captions she’s putting on the Autumn pics. She keeps saying it’s very niche as only locals would get it - well don’t bloody do it then.
She also can’t seem to spell or complete a sentence with the correct grammar or use punctuation properly which makes her look like a complete idiot as she’s supposed to be a blogger/author (🤣) for her actual job! Surely she reads through the captions to check them before she presses go?!? It’s just lazy and makes her look even more unprofessional! For example this morning’s said “the church where got married” 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Her personality disorder is called Covert Narcissist ... trust me, look it up

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The "let's pretend my house is a Fall wonderland" tripe has got old very quickly Bab, it could possibly have raised a smile if you'd only posted it once or twice, but to post it everyday for about 3 weeks now is just dull.

A reel she will be copying from tiktok but passing off as her own.

Reactions: 7

Same with the Gary Barlow shite pretending she’s married to him 🙄 it might be slightly amusing the first time but is now over used and boring AF!

Reactions: 11
It's very niche with the Birmingham road names etc (my family live in bham so I understand) but otherwise would make no sense at all. Again, as others have mentioned before, she lives in her own little Emma fantasy land and this speaks volumes for the state of her mental health.

• Sad
In bed in pjs at 7.40am? Thought she was living the dream being able to work around her kids - but not doing the school run again?

Reactions: 4
Well that photo was definitely a set up. Including the bra. I refuse to believe anything Emma ever says, because she’s proven to be a liar.

Reactions: 9
Why do we need to know that she possibly had the runs/sickness at 4am this morning?
“Poorly belly” (sorry, but I hate that phrase). Gross 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why do we need to know that she possibly had the runs/sickness at 4am this morning?
“Poorly belly” (sorry, but I hate that phrase). Gross 🤢
She always talks as if she’s talking to a group of children. I suppose she did when she was a teacher, and I think the Babbets are almost no different!

• Heart
PUS really does everything. Staged photo & more angst about her daughter growing up. She is always looking for validation & sympathy. She’s doing a The Works vlog for Sunday, she really needs to get a life.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.