Brummy Mummy #39 New Haribo cringe-tastics, with 50% less dignity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Puddypants for the thread title.

@LadyKate normally does the amazing TLDR but I don't think she's very well, so sending her love x

If anyone wants to do the TLDR feel free to post one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s it Emma, just post a poll on your Instagram asking if you need a £100 Disney train for Christmas when families don’t even know if they can afford presents this year due to the current climate. This woman is so out of touch with reality it actually makes me so angry
I came on to say the same thing. READ THE ROOM BABS YOU BELLEND 😤

Reactions: 14
TLDR attempt in a sentence..
Babs desperare to flog overpriced mugs, ads a plenty done with no planning, still wearing headbands for 'tweens' no sign of moving... basically groundhog content lady!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's just bought 10 bath bombs from lush, so probably around £30 for her kids to have a treat, an hour to themselves. I actually think it's great that she's teaching them young that its good to have time out etc, however, wouldn't it be better for the kids to decide how they want to spend their "hour out", not just force her relaxation on them?! My 5 yr old loves splashing about in the bath, not sitting and watching something on an ipad!

Reactions: 15
She's just bought 10 bath bombs from lush, so probably around £30 for her kids to have a treat, an hour to themselves. I actually think it's great that she's teaching them young that its good to have time out etc, however, wouldn't it be better for the kids to decide how they want to spend their "hour out", not just force her relaxation on them?! My 5 yr old loves splashing about in the bath, not sitting and watching something on an ipad!
That's basically what I was trying to say on the previous thread. Who actually uses their kids having a bath as "planned" treat time. They should just bath when/if they need to. She's an absolute control freak and EVERY little thing in her life is content. Its tragic!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hey guys!!
just parking myself here. I’ll try not to hit the curb and damage a tyre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I couldn’t work out where she’d posted about the bath bombs then I rewatched the stories and saw the thumbnail of said bathbombs from her vlog. I cannot sit through another one of those shitpit vlogs I suffer with rage when I do and I’m already stressed from work

Reactions: 7
She has got a real problem. She just cannot stop spending. It's all crap too. The kids won't be bothered if they have lush bath bombs or a squirt of Matey in the bath. It's all for her benefit! She controls that household so much. Everything any of them do has to under her control. There are a lot of problems there.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Baaaaaaaath bomb, baaaath bomb, a fishy pong pong....
Next Thread Title 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🙌
Amazing 👏

She has got a real problem. She just cannot stop spending. It's all crap too. The kids won't be bothered if they have lush bath bombs or a squirt of Matey in the bath. It's all for her benefit! She controls that household so much. Everything any of them do has to under her control. There are a lot of problems there.
I thought this earlier when she said she was going to The Works, to collect an order she'd placed, and to then spend a voucher she'd got from placing said order 🤦‍♀️😳🙄 She is addicted!!!

And OBVIOUSLY she'll then do a haul 🤬🤬🤬

Why?????

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t work out where she’d posted about the bath bombs then I rewatched the stories and saw the thumbnail of said bathbombs from her vlog. I cannot sit through another one of those shitpit vlogs I suffer with rage when I do and I’m already stressed from work
I watched some of it. She was devastated to leave previous house but not so much this one. She’s not sad but there might be a tear or two. They do keep wondering if they’ve done the right thing but they’ve spent a lot of time in the house this year so they want a new challenge! Not sure why she’s suddenly implying they buy and do houses up?! She’s taking the shelves of dreams with her and they’re having a projector room with plants!

They’re still waiting to hear when they’re moving but definitely be in new house for Xmas and for the last 3 Fridays they’ve thought they were moving!

Sounds like she’s going to spend A LOT on the kids for birthdays and Xmas as they haven’t got to go anywhere and might not even be able to see family at Xmas but they spend the same on each kid and save part of their salaries each month to cover holidays, birthdays, Christmas and parties!

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker first time poster! That bath bomb song makes me want to rip my eardrums out 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok...I am not quite ready to join a rave thread however I feel differently about Emma today...I feel sorry for her. Hear me out...
I suffer with anxiety, have had therapy a few times and one of my 'triggers' is control. When I am having a bad time and feel I am mentally losing control I seek control of other things instead. This is Emma. Another thing I do is forward plan and end up living in the future as I am trying to control every possible scenario in front of me. This is also Emma.
2020 has rattled us all (I had a knock back at the start of it) I think Emma is genuinely mentally struggling again. She is spending money to provide quick thrills of positive feeling and thinking ahead with Halloween and Christmas as she feels uncertain. The issue she will have doing this, as I learnt, is that you spend so long planning for the future that the present passes you by. The drinking wont be helping and is no doubt an attempt to numb her feelings.
Imagine feeling such deep rooted issues as I think she has but still painting a 'my life is fine' act for thousands. No wonder we are seeing cracks.
She has just taken on a new mortgage, is spending like it is going out of fashion (we know she has obsessive/addictive tendencies and her tat shopping is now getting out of control) she needs to take time out to herself but has got herself in a situation where she feels she can't. She doesn't look well, her mugs are coming out too late and the IC20 are growing and on to her.
I know she has brought some of this on herself but as someone who has felt so low I feel sorry for her if I am right.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just dragging my manky blanket in to get comfy bloody thing keeps getting caught on the 100 pumpkins in my hallway

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.