Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Does anybody know of anywhere I can get a dressing gown that celebrates the 12th of November? I really like that date & would love to have a brand new ‘robe’ to wear for one day & then put back into sexy plastic storage.
I know you guys will help me out & look for me. I don’t want to spend anymore than £24.99. Thanks! Love ya lots!! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 47

eyeballs

VIP Member
“Big love” if you suffered baby loss ?? I just can’t...

Nuff respect if your dads got cancer. Safe ting vibes if you’re about to be made homeless.

B7D0501B-1E81-4088-8D2B-698D14D22207.png

For comparison, how respectful is this from Louise Pentland. That is pure heart and class.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Having a daughter in heaven myself, holding her in my arms as she died after 10x days. Still feeling physically sick at the shit we had to endure was made all the much easier today by her amazingly heartfelt; well though out post. No wait, I mean COPIED SCREENSHOT on her 24hr story. I’ve unfollowed, total utter bullshit. She’s shown more emotion on a Halloween post, what the actual fuck!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Good Egg

VIP Member
This is the thing.
I came here because she mentioned it.
I came here because she blocked me after I asked a simple question that she wouldn’t address.
I read here often and it took me a while to participate but I agree with what everyone has stated so far. She cannot stand being told or having her boundaries ‘shifted’ she doesn’t engage with her audience, she only wants praise and admiration.
I follow a few other Instagrammers, some who handle negativity really well, will comment on questions without feeling threatened or crying troll. It’s OK to have a different opinion. It’s OK to agree to disagree. But silencing people, hiding the truth, blocking and deleting at anything that appears ‘different’ is not OK. Even on here people have different opinions but we don’t start blocking each other and calling troll. I hate that word - troll.
Ridiculous snowflake generation word branded about when people feel they cannot be challenged on their observations and actions.
What a world we live in!

Oh and Mrs Briggs after lending your new neighbours the shark tell em they can keep it. Us Tattle trolls will crowdfund you a new one! Infact I’ll get Shark to gift you one. You don’t want it back with all those dead foot skin cells 🤢. The dust mites will be rabid!

£14 x 900 = £12,600
£1 x 900 = £900 charity
Funny how she’s smiling. Oh and if anybody bought them you’ve been mugged right off!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
At last - good riddance to bad rubbish!
Let’s hope she packs her petulant, vindictive side into a box & loses it in transit.
I would hate for anybody else to be on the receiving end of her nasty, scheming ways.
Here’s hoping I can strike up a lasting friendship with the new family.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Erin is 9.
She is not a Tween. I'd say my 12 year old is a Tween. Infact, I wouldn't say that cos I'm not a TWAT but you catch me drift 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Blueroses

I have no doubt that Bab was trying to go down the sentimental route with that photo of wet lettuce ste, she's even gone all profesh photographer and stuck it in black and white. For those with children, we are all aware that time goes fast and one day our babies will no longer want us to do things for them, and yes, a daddy/daughter moment of drying her hair before school is nice. HOWEVER....and here is my problem with this photo. As a former Babette I would have loved this photo and probably given it the ol' heart emoji and a sentimental comment to follow. But now as a Tattler the glaring obvious in this photo is that Ste has got himself up and dressed, got the kids ready for school, started blow drying his daughters hair, all while Bab The Queen of Lazy is quite clearly still laying in bed (from the angle of the photo) watching him do it all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
1. The mugs havent sold out
2. People are complaining about the price
3. She's revealed she had leftover stock from the last mug fail
4. She's exposed the fact she doesnt share a bed with Ste by posting herself working from the pit whilst he has a lie in elsewhere
5. She's been called out on her paid for DLP trip

I'd call today a bit of a fail!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Fitzybitz

Oh and also - Stephen has a lie in on Saturday so I had to do it all by myself! YOU SCHEDULED THEM TO GO LIVE AT 7AM ON A SATURDAY!!! No one else did, you literally picked that time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Her followers should just buy a mug from Tesco and donate £10 to their local hospital. Oh wait, they won’t because they’re dim sheep.
🎶🎵"Baa baa Babs sheep have you any mugs?!
Yas kween, yas kween, pricey ones
One for the crimbo and one for the fall
And sold by the kween Conway who rips off us all!" 🎶🎵

Sorry saw the word sheep and just thought of that 🤣🐑🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Oh and also - Stephen has a lie in on Saturday so I had to do it all by myself! YOU SCHEDULED THEM TO GO LIVE AT 7AM ON A SATURDAY!!! No one else did, you literally picked that time.
But what did she have to do ‘all by herself’?
Surely the website deals with all the transactions & she’s not packing them up either.
Hardly like she was selling them from a table outside her house with a float in a plastic margarine tub & a queue of screaming babettes all clad in sexy ‘shades of autumn’.....Silly, silly woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Neiseywin

If she has chose an up and coming designer to design the mugs to expand their portfolio, why hasn’t she tagged them? Surely that would help their profile?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I bet Beauty Pie who paid her for an ad about their skincare last month are loving all this acne chat. Really selling how their stuff can cause your skin to break out. Thanks for the tip, Babs. I know what to avoid now.

• Haha
C2917DCD-073E-451A-B183-56984EBF2831.jpeg

as a lesbian i’d just like to say emma, fuck off love. i’m so sick of her suddenly having all these lgbt+ “friends” when it’s pride or something and yet never EVER mentions them at any other point?

honestly emma just let pride & other lgbt+ days pass on by we don’t need stupid ass stories from you acting like you have gay friends 🙄

• Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
OMG I think Babs gets some of her content from Vicar of Dibley. I’m just watching the 1999 Christmas Special. Owen has just said about his favourite story was when a couple thought their house had been burgled but they hadn’t got anything missing. Then a month later when they had the camera film developed there were pictures of the robbers with toothbrushes up their bottoms. This is almost word for word what she shared recently about something that happened on holiday minus the burglary aspect.

Coincidence , I think not! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
“Lick chocolate off my melons!”
Totally inappropriate morning post from a totally sexually frustrated woman.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32