Brummy Mummy #39 New Haribo cringe-tastics, with 50% less dignity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quality of that new reel is appalling.

‘Did they ask for it?’
‘Keep quiet’

I’m not insanely clever, but I think you needed a qualifier there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I disagree. I’ll never forget a time when I felt utterly useless in public with a newborn and people tried to be helpful. Some people genuinely want to help because they’ve been there. Why be such a witch about it?

Reactions: 13
It makes me really sad that she constantly whines about the lockdown etc and how she can’t stop watching the news and how sad she is blah blah. I’ve never known anyone so self centered. She doesn’t stop to think how she’s gonna come across in her beautiful house with “perfect” family getting to “work” from home WHEN THERES PEOPLE LOSING THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, losing their jobs, losing their homes. Shes so entitled and privileged 🤦‍♀️ So you can’t see a few friends GET A GRIP!!!!! She never posts about charities or support all she EVER posts about is herself. Me me me

Reactions: 14
Strange how she mentions London in her stories and their new restrictions but said nothing the other day about Liverpool who are the only ones in Tier 3? Must be still embarrassed about the time she raved about being in The Sun and upset a lot of her followers due to the Hilsborough connection.
That's not true, we had a very heartfelt "if you're in the North I hope you're ok" after telling us how bad Birmingham has got it 😂🤣 couldn't even be bothered to listen to which region it was. Is she aware that anywhere above Birmingham exists?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh. Its. Like. She. Never. Knew. How. To. Bloody. Write! Your grammar is appalling babs!
Edited to add she barely ever writes, and when she does its recycled content, no idea how she struggles so much, just copy and paste bab!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Ughhhhh that reel is so predictable and cliche. 🥱 She is obviously incapable of growing and evolving. Her kids will be having kids and she’ll still be flogging this tired narrative.

Argh! Why would you sit in your car, as a grown woman, post school run doing a tik tok!!!
What. A. Knob!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So....are the kids moving schools and having a dig at the other mums?
And/or at us Tattlers??

Reactions: 6
New thread: Brummy’s in the mood, that’s why she’s so rude with food?

So....are the kids moving schools and having a dig at the other mums?
And/or at us Tattlers??
From her garbled content, I think they‘ve moved to get the kids into their choice for secondary schools? So basically moved for the threat that is Triple.

Reactions: 8
New thread: Brummy’s in the mood, that’s why she’s so rude with food?

From her garbled content, I think they‘ve moved to get the kids into their choice for secondary schools? So basically moved for the threat that is Triple.
As far as I know, it’s all about Erin getting into the school of her choice. To enable her to be the triple threat her mother wants her to be. Babs is going to push the child as far as she can. It’s all about the fame.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
As far as I know, it’s all about Erin getting into the school of her choice. To enable her to be the triple threat her mother wants her to be. Babs is going to push the child as far as she can. It’s all about the fame.
I hate to break it to her, but cute as Erin is, she is no threat!

• Haha
  • Heart
I've seen a few other Insta Mums doing Ads for Disney+ - I wonder when Brummy's will land 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she confusing Nigella with Mariella Frostrup? either way, both women are sexy - Babs is a greige lump.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.