Brummy Mummy #36 Miss D’s back Brummy’s being a Kween stop the pumpkins it’s not Halloween

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one mentioned the dog poo chase and I know others have too,,,,,,, and here we are! Its back 🤦‍♀️🙄
Not an original bone in her body.
Babs as you get all your content ideas here. Can you please ensure better personal hygiene and bed clothes washing in the new house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That particular poster comes and goes on here but always comes on with a titbit of information to get us asking about it. It's baiting in my opinion.

Also, she wants to be careful as babs might do a babatha christie and give some fake info to this so called friend that tells Tweacle everything and when it's posted on here she'll then know who this friend is!!
I've said that to tweacle before about either Babs finding out who tweacle is, or the social group she's in or the friends gossiping about Babs.

Be careful tweac, you might get found out 😉

Reactions: 8
When, and if, she makes her announcement about an illness, and if she starts milking it Inagree it can be discussed. Until then I think disclosing it and it being discussed here plays into the hands of us being called trolls. We should only be discussing what these people share
I agree - I totally got the wrong end of the stick &, as I came into the conversation late, I thought Emma had spoken of this on the gram. That’ll teach me to jump in with both shitwater sandals on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've said that to tweacle before about either Babs finding out who tweacle is, or the social group she's in or the friends gossiping about Babs.

Be careful tweac, you might get found out 😉
ITS ok, she can bring it on, to be fair though maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned the medical stuff. Still think she’s a narcissistic idiot though 😂

Reactions: 15
To be fair I think if anyone suffers an illness it is a horrid thing and I hope Emma doesn't. Still for anyone to be ill and treat their family like slaves and gloat about how lazy you are is disgusting in my opinion and Emma you are disgusting for treating your husband like a piece of tit. I am pretty sure he is a piece of tit but sort yourself out love eh!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.