Brummy Mummy #36 Miss D’s back Brummy’s being a Kween stop the pumpkins it’s not Halloween

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't share with him as the littlest bab sleeps with big babs. Ste used to sleep in Ethan's bunkbeds but then they bought a sofa bed for Erin's room, so think he started sleeping in there!
What the heck?!?!

I live very close to her and know that she lives in the border of a very expensive area. I imagine she’s moving a bit more centrally into the area, where houses are expensive.
Harborne then? 😐

I live very close to her and know that she lives in the border of a very expensive area. I imagine she’s moving a bit more centrally into the area, where houses are expensive.
Could be that, I just think it seems silly to move not that far away to somewhere smaller.
But then I’d be worried if anything Babs does did make sense to me!

Reactions: 5
Harbourne / kings heath. That’s what I’ve heard. She also mentioned solihull but I’m sure that didn’t go the way she wanted. Be aware though it’s not from Babs mouth itself, second hand knowledge more so. Also be prepared for a illness diagnosis within the next few months !

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Harbourne / kings heath. That’s what I’ve heard. She also mentioned solihull but I’m sure that didn’t go the way she wanted. Be aware though it’s not from Babs mouth itself, second hand knowledge more so. Also be prepared for a illness diagnosis within the next few months !
Illness from her or one of her family? Also hopefully it’s nothing too serious, she might be annoying but would never wish bad things on her.

Reactions: 17
such a tease!

Love the idea of a real life Babs tattle group sharing the goss

Reactions: 5
Illness from her or one of her family? Also hopefully it’s nothing too serious, she might be annoying but would never wish bad things on her.
Herself, I think it’s going down the fibro route but again second hand info.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Herself, I think it’s going down the fibro route but again second hand info.
Hopefully it’s genuine and not something she’s vaguely self diagnosed with in order to jump on the chronic illness bandwagon (we don’t want her, and there’s a fair few who do fake chronic conditions on Instagram already). If it is genuine she has my sympathy, life with chronic illness/illnesses can be really bloody hard.

• Sad
Fibro is the route one sympathy route for Babs and claiming she has it matches everything else about her personality.

Reactions: 7
Bullshit does she have that condition. She is far too able and active, going out and about seemingly problem free. If anything her lazing about could be low iron or just her being lazy.

I've heard too she's been unwell.

Perhaps they're moving to a smaller place so there's less to clean. More pyjama time in her bed on the ground floor.

She should spend less time on tattle more time cooking fresh healthy meals and actually doing her daily exercises.

From those I have known who have claimed to have Fibro (but it's been bollocks), there has been the same pattern of, "I can't do anything" until something like Disney comes along, and then suddenly, "OH I CAN GO ON ALL THE RIDES NOW WHEEEEEEE!".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
From those I have known who have claimed to have Fibro (but it's been bollocks), there has been the same pattern of, "I can't do anything" until something like Disney comes along, and then suddenly, "OH I CAN GO ON ALL THE RIDES NOW WHEEEEEEE!".
💯 this! This is what I was trying to say!!
They only have the illness when it fits their agenda.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
100% agree with this!

Reactions: 2
🤮🤮🤮 what in gods name are these vile ‘things’
Not what I would wear if I had those shape feet. Actually scrap that. I wouldn’t wear them at all.
They’re TEVAS 😂😂 I wore them working at a summer camp and they’re actual quite comfy but they’re 100% ment for like camping, outdoor stuff ect because they’re waterproof and have straps which is why I needed them. Not quite sure why babs has them cause they’re not fashion sandals. I still have my pair Because they’re quite expensive!!! About £40 odds nd last ages. But I would never wear them with a summer dress and call it an outfit (Put in this way, at camp we used to get “dressed up” in our cleanest shorts and tops to go for dinner at weekends, nd even scruffing about like that I put on nicer shoes)

Could be that, I just think it seems silly to move not that far away to somewhere smaller.
But then I’d be worried if anything Babs does did make sense to me!
I’m assuming it’s the case. Fact she said she had problems with mortgage and stuff...maybe they’ve gone for a bigger mortgage, which I still think suggests they’re going more into harborne area as it’s more expensive.

Reactions: 3
If she IS making it up about Fibro then shame on her!
My dad suffers with this & was in so much pain he couldn’t sleep at night & stayed downstairs in a chair. He’s now on a mixture of steroids & pain to keep him going. Fancy that do you Emma? Medication for life?? 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.