Brummy Mummy #36 Miss D’s back Brummy’s being a Kween stop the pumpkins it’s not Halloween

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I’m no fan having private medical information shared feels like a step too far to me. That will have been disclosed privately and shouldn’t be mentioned on here in my opinion

Reactions: 18
As much as I’m no fan having private medical information shared feels like a step too far to me. That will have been disclosed privately and shouldn’t be mentioned on here in my opinion
I agree if we could be sure she wouldn't use a diagnosis to become a instagram spokesperson for those with a chronic illness or invisible conditions - with all the ££££ that entails.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Woman boils my piss big time but I wouldn’t be tattling about something that she hasn’t confirmed to do with health issues......that’s crossing a line as to why this site can be shown as bad , now commenting about her fake anxiety, her bad taste in headbands , sandles, converse cankles, and general shite takes from her crypt ....bring that on 😂😂

Reactions: 20
Woman boils my piss big time but I wouldn’t be tattling about something that she hasn’t confirmed to do with health issues......that’s crossing a line as to why this site can be shown as bad , now commenting about her fake anxiety, her bad taste in headbands , sandles, converse cankles, and general shite takes from her crypt ....bring that on 😂😂
This is a fair comment and I will try to delete my post

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I shouldn’t have asked who it was/what it was, I hold my hands up to that mistake.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, first post. Re: the illness. I used to follow her a couple of years ago when she announced she had PMDD. I'd recently just had a hysterectomy for the same condition and commented on a post sympathising with her as I'd been through a horrific time with it and got no response. She was then saying she was using vitamins to manage it which is a load of nonsense and then she never seemed to mention this condition again! I stopped following after this as I thought her info was very misleading and tbh I don't believe she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree if we could be sure she wouldn't use a diagnosis to become a instagram spokesperson for those with a chronic illness or invisible conditions - with all the ££££ that entails.
What you mean like the orange dementia ad because her nan had it and instead of donating her fee like most of the others did she kept it. But did the “id do anything to help this cause blah, blah” but put your hand in your own pocket aye babs? Nah you’ll leave that to the babettes; bloody charity worker my arse

Reactions: 9
Maybe they are moving to a bungalow if health could be a factor. I know she does random leg lifts and rolling about the floor but she seems to struggle with the stairs so...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Maybe they are moving to a bungalow if health could be a factor. I know she does random leg lifts and rolling about the floor but she seems to struggle with the stairs so...🤷‍♀️
Not in primarni she doesn’t she stomps up those like she’s someone special.
not speculating I’ve watched her do it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Teva’s were fashionable during the summer. Lots of shops like topshop etc doing there own versions as well.
but like many of her trends she does it all wrong. It looks cool on a younger mum/woman but on a 40 odd yr old it just looks frumpy and foolish. Although certain people can pull it off. The English teacher at the school I work off seems to be able to pull any look off. She’s older than me but has that rock chick air and confidence about her.

Reactions: 4
Can delete my post if needed. However, she’s spoken about it, so that’s why I did. But will delete if needed.

Reactions: 3
I was just going to say the same re the bungalow!!

Reactions: 1
I shouldn’t have asked who it was/what it was, I hold my hands up to that mistake.
That particular poster comes and goes on here but always comes on with a titbit of information to get us asking about it. It's baiting in my opinion.

Also, she wants to be careful as babs might do a babatha christie and give some fake info to this so called friend that tells Tweacle everything and when it's posted on here she'll then know who this friend is!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
That particular poster comes and goes on here but always comes on with a titbit of information to get us asking about it. It's baiting in my opinion.

Also, she wants to be careful as babs might to a babatha christie and give some fake info to this so called friend that tells Tweacle everything and when it's posted on here she'll then know who this friend is!!
I won’t be including any of it in the TLDR, best to just drop it until she says anything herself.

In the meantime she’s back to chasing the kids with bags of poo :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Jesus Emma, I could have done without knowing you have the cast of a bug's life crawling up yer crack 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I reckon it might be a house that looks smaller from the outside, maybe just two stories but is deceptively large inside.
Why would anyone take on a bigger mortgage to move to a smaller house? Doesn’t make sense.
She’s trying to move up in the world, trying being the operative word!

Reactions: 3
The only way I would be able to move to a more desirable postcode than the one I'm in now would be to downsize. Some people are happy to sacrifice space for location.

Reactions: 1
I won’t be including any of it in the TLDR, best to just drop it until she says anything herself.

In the meantime she’s back to chasing the kids with bags of poo :rolleyes:
“They ask me too” so fecking what?! It’s disgusting and you have a numb flap/leg can’t run ok your C25K but can chase the kids with 🐶 💩

Reactions: 10
“They ask me too” so fecking what?! It’s disgusting and you have a numb flap/leg can’t run ok your C25K but can chase the kids with 🐶 💩
I for one mentioned the dog poo chase and I know others have too,,,,,,, and here we are! Its back 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.