Brummy Mummy #34 Ste EXCELS at being a doormat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been there, done that. It’s my ambition to have a breakdown in as many different ablution rooms as possible, so.....watch out - here comes Briggs, weeping & wailing like a good un’ on a tiled floor near you 👍🏻😉
Oh Mrs Briggs,,,, is it wrong that I dream of the day we have a meet up at your house 😆😆😆😆🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Kids back at school so kid content will be zero,Babs will portray herself as a charitable hero

Reactions: 17
I've come to this in reverse gear, as such. I am not an ex Babette. I knew of Emma personally in the past (can't say how as don't want to out myself) and a friend pointed me toward Tattle, which then led me to Emma's social media accounts (which I was vaguely aware of but had never got involved with).
This forum is great because it holds people to account- and I believe that influencers should be held to account. It's a shame that they have the facility to delete and block anyone who dares to question them. I hope that the Online Harms Bill will cover social media influencers. If it ever gets put through...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've come to this in reverse gear, as such. I am not an ex Babette. I knew of Emma personally in the past (can't say how as don't want to out myself) and a friend pointed me toward Tattle, which then led me to Emma's social media accounts (which I was vaguely aware of but had never got involved with).
This forum is great because it holds people to account- and I believe that influencers should be held to account. It's a shame that they have the facility to delete and block anyone who dares to question them. I hope that the Online Harms Bill will cover social media influencers. If it ever gets put through...
May I ask what's inspired you to come here today specifically?
It says you're a new member so I'm guessing you didn't join tattle when it was pointed out to you earlier by your friend

Reactions: 5
Yes certainly, good question @Memmy
I have been reading here for a little while. It was the reports of people being blocked for asking questions in her posts. And then I saw for myself the removal of certain posts on the McD's AD and the fact that the only questioning comments 'permitted' to remain were those from accounts with zero posts and followers, which seemed to be stylised to lead followers to believe in the troll narrative. It seems absurd that a public figure is able to just delete and block anyone that has a challenging question. As a result she is destroying confidence in her brand. I wonder how many silent readers there are here? If I could give any advice to her, it would be to allow challenge and be more open.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There are certainly other Mumfluencers that outclass her.

Can be for a variety of reasons:

* Younger / prettier.
* More interesting - they do interesting things and share interesting activities. Including a variety of lockdown activities (not just endless tidying up or stationery hauls)
* More raw, honest and GENUINE. knee_deep_in_life was mentioned. She may not be to anyone’s taste but she certainly comes across as more direct and honest about her feelings.
* oh, funnier. See above!

Reactions: 4
There are certainly other Mumfluencers that outclass her.

Can be for a variety of reasons:

* Younger / prettier.
* More interesting - they do interesting things and share interesting activities. Including a variety of lockdown activities (not just endless tidying up or stationery hauls)
* More raw, honest and GENUINE. knee_deep_in_life was mentioned. She may not be to anyone’s taste but she certainly comes across as more direct and honest about her feelings.
* oh, funnier. See above!
I don’t like KDIL but I agree her content is more honest and the way she is, is the way she has always been none of this morphing into other influenzers.
Even babs “friends” are more transparent in their work, their ads, their family dynamics, their loves and loathes and they stay true to themselves. With babs she’s just a spoilt, try hard that wants the recognition without the work

Reactions: 8
She is desperately lacking any sort of direction with her online presence. Having started out as a Mummy Blogger/Vlogger she still tries to appeal to that market with a almost 10 and 8 year old.

I don’t like KDIL but I agree her content is more honest and the way she is, is the way she has always been none of this morphing into other influenzers.
Even babs “friends” are more transparent in their work, their ads, their family dynamics, their loves and loathes and they stay true to themselves. With babs she’s just a spoilt, try hard that wants the recognition without the work
No, I dont like her either, but she is at least authentic. That is who she is.

My biggest issues with Emma are her narcissism- she literally cannot post about any subject without skewing it to be about her somehow, and her lying/manipulation of the narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.