• 3 days

Votes: 149 42.2%
  • A week

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • Forever

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a recap a reflection. Two years ago most of us still kinda liked BM2, these threads moved slowly and there were only a few posters. Now look at it! Social media success seems to ruin most peoples behaviours, or is it because influencers don’t have any formal professional accountability like most of us do at work

Reactions: 42
Thread suggestions from @Good Egg with over 70 votes, now over to @LadyKate for another superb TLDR....
Hey guys currently posting from the bathroom floor,tit the grout needs doing but alas kids go back to school today (sobs) (yay!) I’ve got lots of werk to do today. But yay! Another thread title! We all shrieked in joy, it was magical. Fish fingers for tea! Thanks all.
As you were...

Reactions: 24
Right, so, Manky Blanky is making an awful lot of appearances now & I reckon it’s about time it had its own page on the gram. After all, it’s slightly more interesting than the rest of Emma’s content & I feel a bit sorry for it - I get the impression that, rather than been draped around her sweaty frame, it wants to grow some wings & fly.....
Perhaps a “Where’s Manky?” page. Pictures of it in Trafalgar Square, the Grand Canyon, the Pyramids etc etc.
Now, I’m an old bird & don’t do all this photoshop stuff but I thought one of you ‘insanely clever women’ could have a go. Might be a laff! Rabid!
Sprinkling spicy pumpkin vibes & musty turnip dust your way. Love ya lots 👍🏻😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Babs #34 TLDR - featuring Ste’s Excel collage creations.

Poll results showing - 55 people thought yes he did use Excel (ta for the votes Babs, Nanny San, Ste and BTEC Paul. Nice work making multiple accounts to vote from.) for his anniversary collage and a massive 318 thought no effing way did he use Excel for it.

Last time on the Babs show Ste was demonstrating his excellent Excel skills, Babs mask was slipping showing her narcissism and anger when questioned on her lies and she hit a new low doing the WAP dance. My eyes still haven’t recovered from that last one.

Sunday morning and no pit of doom stories from the health hazard that is Babs bed. Is she still alive? Did she have an epic meltdown and sleep on the bathroom floor? Has Ste finally slipped his chains and run off into the distance shouting “your fanny smells like fish and you aren’t funny”? The Babettes must be all twitching and clutching at their headbands that something is wrong with their leader.

Oh Babs is still with us, she’s just gone for a shuffle to the park. Treated us to a long explanation as why she doesn’t like the 25 minute Couch to 5K runs which boils down to she’s lazy and can’t be arsed. We also get an explanation of what she keeps in her mysterious bumbag via a grid post, she seems to have missed Ste’s balls off the list though. She says she wear sunglasses when she shuffles sometimes, I want to know if she wears those red heart shaped ones because if she does she’s going to look even more stupid than she does in a headband.

Apparently yesterday when they all did tie dye, Ste decided to do his pants. Everyone on the Internet has been treated to a photo of how they turned out with a bullseye going right to his penis (I’m sorry, he’s an almost 40 year old man, not a child, I refuse to call his a willy). The whole house was rabid with laughter, they screamed and ran around with the sheer hilarity before they all dropped to the floor and kept rolling around because that’s just how rabidly they were howling with laughter. But it’s a bit odd, and inappropriate, to mention to your kids that their dad has done a bullseye to direct people (not you Babs, he doesn’t want your fishy fanny on it) to his penis. Also why did Babs use the eggplant emoji in her photo narration, when she has previously told us that it’s more baby carrot than eggplant?

Babs has still yet to learn that the big shiny thing that lives in the kitchen, heats up and Ste is chained to is called an oven so they’re off out for Sunday lunch apparently.

The Sunday lunch may or may not have happened as Babs proudly shared that she finally feels like a real mum now (surely either pushing 2 babies out or having them come out the sunroof, plus the next however many months of crappy nappies/feedings/sleep deprivation make you feel like a real mum - exhausted, running on caffeine, juggling far too many things but so in love with your kids) that she has used her shiny new Tupperware for a picnic. I’m just gobsmacked that there were things that weren’t actually beige packed.

Babs has shared that Ste will not be modelling his tie dye underwear with the bullseye to his baby carrot for the world to see. All of the Internet breathed a large sigh of relief.

It’s official, the dinosaurs still walk the earth, so watch out for low flying pterodactyls today. Well with Babs master rearrangement of history who can be surprised? This morning she has tried to convince the world that she loved lockdown, spending all that time together, doing all the homeschooling herself and that she is so sad the kids are going back when we all know she’s cartwheeling round the garden shouting “FREEEEEEDOMMM!”. A now ex-Babette (@Kikidoyouloveme, welcome!) quite rightly pulled her up on it and Babs got very defensive and accused her of being obsessed with her. So why is it that someone who frequently rewrites her life narration is so tit at actual writing?!

Quite a few IC20 members have progressed to gold “I got blocked by Babs” badges today and some have even earnt their second or third. At this rate we’ll have to come up with some more for when you get multiple blocks. Babs block and delete finger is getting more of a workout today than she ever does when she does her shuffle to the park. Mind you don’t strain it Babs!

Google appears to dislike Babs as much as we do, if you type “Brummy Mummy of 2” into the search bar the first suggestion is “Brummy Mummy of 2 tattle”. No doubt she’ll accuse us of hacking into google or something stupid like that because we are so obsessed with her. The IC20 is taking over the world *evil laugh*.

Aww a lovely photo of a cute puppy, shame about the complete idiot holding her. Puppy looks like she’d rather be anywhere, including at the vet with a thermometer up her bum for a temperature check, than being held by Babs.

Good news! Babs has ordered yet more headbands from Claire’s. @Loopybird69 compared her to Mrs Potato head when she wears them and I have to say the resemblance is uncanny. https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-mummy-34-ste-excels-at-being-a-doormat.9014/post-2248518
Praise the washing fairy, aka Ste, her bedding has been washed! Hopefully boil washed to nuke the germs.

Babs confirmed poor Erin had to film that WAP monstrosity video. I hope Babs is squirreling away her earnings from #fajitafriday to pay for therapy for Erin when she’s older. Poor kid will be scarred for life. I’m scarred for life and I only saw the video, not the live show and all the rehearsals beforehand.

Today the kids could be at school, could be at home or could be at McDonald’s based off Babs posts throughout today. They’ve had some fun doing (enforced) holiday diaries, Ethan got his own story to shine in, they had McDonald’s for tea as a #Ad to make Babs look good as it was for #charity and the golden child got taken out for a special Starbucks. I’m just a bit disappointed Babs didn’t do a special shout out to IC20 by making the kids have fish finger happy meals or featuring a fillet o fish for herself!

Now Babs and charity have a bit of a rocky history (remember the mugs and the extra £1 price increase to cover the charity donation), she is one of those who believes charity begins at home. Pretty sure she’s doing this #Ad for #charity to prove a point that yes she is charitable and wants to give back to the hospital that helped “the girl” with her neck. At first she didn’t openly state what was going on with her fee, she needs it to make quality content, but after questioning from multiple users she confirmed she’s actually donating it for once. I was so shocked I accidentally dribbled tea. And she did block and delete comments questioning her what she is doing with the fee though. Tad defensive there Babs. Still Babs mind control is working and she has trained the Babettes that any private account or one with a small following is a troll and they must attack with their hair bands and tit water sandals. And she got a plug in for her new mugs coming soon, I am RABID with excitement for them.

Ste took one for the team and wore his bullseye pants today. I suspect it was so he could sneak a new photo for his Grindr in the office toilets. Babs was desperate to share him wearing them but praise all our lucky stars Ste realises that the Internet is forever and didn’t fancy being tormented on a daily basis at work.

Ohh look another crappy poem about how we all “did it and survived the lockdown and kids at home”. But she didn’t do it, Ste did. Again with the rewriting history. And she turned the comments off eventually because god forbid anyone question her on how much she actually did between holidays and day drinking sessions.

#tampongate is still causing some slight confusion here about the actual logistics of how Ste got the tampon up there. Did he use his slenderman fingers, made a device that’s a cross between a pea shooter/calpol syringe or maybe he just said “duck it” closed his eyes, held his breath and shoved it up with a rolling pin.

The episode of “Shagged, married, annoyed” where Rosie calls it disgusting that a husband would change/put a tampon in for you and broke Babs heart with her disapproval, caused her to try and rewrite her “Ste changed my tampon” story, which in turn sparked #tampongate is Episode 77, about 41 minutes in (props to @Memmy for the time it features in the episode).

BrummyMummy: the trolls attack part 2. After a long weekend of block, delete and repeat for our Babs she has decided that it is part 2 of “when trolls attack”. Morning stories featuring a large woe is me theme as Babs just can’t handle her alternate reality being questioned. She makes it sound like she’s being harassed constantly instead of choosing to come here and read it. And don’t even get me started on the “I don’t know what I do to encourage it”. I could literally close my eyes and point at any of her grid posts and explain to her why it’s stupid/inappropriate/down right disgusting. (Link to screenshots here: https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-mummy-34-ste-excels-at-being-a-doormat.9014/post-2264076)

And just like magic the stories disappeared faster the Ste does when she starts moaning about her ex’s. Super calculated to possibly allow her to have a few days off away from the mean nasty trolls aka packing/moving/watching Netflix in her pjs. I rolled my eyes so hard over this whole thing that they’re still going round.

The thing is whenever she does this and screams “troll!” All she does is send more Babettes over who read what we’re saying and see we make sense. She can even see that it’s way beyond the IC20 now, more like the IC200 and half of us have been directed here by her troll stories. It’s also often said by the Tattle Mods to “keep it on Tattle” which is excellent advice when it comes to commenting on our Babs, means none of us can be accused of being a troll and makes it easier for us to know what she’s reading on here.

In a very anticlimactic ending to Babs “ohhh I’m going to miss them so much” she has done a single post about the kids going back to school. I was expecting a live vlog of them walking to school, as the kids say bye Babs falls to her knees outside the gate and starts wailing like the world is ending as they walk in. They are definitely back to school today, photo evidence of them in their shiny new uniforms and holding a board saying what they want to be when they’re older. Ethan wants to be a vet and Erin wants to be a “triple threat”. Well we know who has inherited Babs attention seeking genes. They do look sweet though, all kids do in their first day photos. Wonder if Babs and Erin had a fight over who was wearing which headband today...

Early predictions for the end of the school day are “I’ve missed them SO much”, “shooketh at how quiet it is”, “rabid to get them home and sniff their hair” and “excited to hear all about their days” (this last one applies more to the golden child). I would love to be able to see how the other mums at school treat her after the last 6 months. Babs won’t need to worry about social distancing, they’ll be treating her like she’s got the plague if they’ve seen even a fraction of what she’s done recently.

Babs replied to a YouTube commentator that she’s “having a little break for a while”, so all the predictions of an epic meltdown coming might be true. Who had “taking a break again” on their Babs bingo card? The woman has more meltdown breaks than a Kitkat. Still it’ll only be for maximum 3 days, any longer than that and she’ll get withdrawals from lack of attention and her ego will start to die off. Although I do hope she does take some time away to stop the epic disaster she is becoming and sort herself and mental health out but I’m doubtful and believe it’s mainly for attention. She’s like a middle aged, drunken Tinkerbell. She needs the Babettes love and adoration to live.

Waaaaaait! Stop the presses, she has been sent “pumpkin spice vibes” from a Babette via Twitter. All will magically be healed by the sexy pumpkin spice vibes and the nasty trolls (definitely not us, I picture trolls as neckbeard keyboard warrior types who continually post nasty stuff) will fall back hissing and be defeated by the glory that is pumpkin spice.

*insert dramatic ending music here* and that’s it for #34. Tune in next time when we will see if we get “BrummyMummy vs the trolls part 3”, discover how long her “break” lasts, whether she finally moves house and if Ste will finally get his courage up to leave her for a man he’s met on Grindr.

Babs Bonus Bits:
Another great song by the very talented @Missymoo92 https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-mummy-34-ste-excels-at-being-a-doormat.9014/post-2236915

Beautiful poem by @Liv (pamphlet of poetry coming soon!) Inspired by Babs post lockdown poem to the kids - https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-mummy-34-ste-excels-at-being-a-doormat.9014/post-2251651

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Babs #34 TLDR - featuring Ste’s Excel collage creations.

Poll results showing - 55 people thought yes he did use Excel (ta for the votes Babs, Nanny San, Ste and BTEC Paul. Nice work making multiple accounts to vote from.) for his anniversary collage and a massive 318 thought no effing way did he use Excel for it.

Last time on the Babs show Ste was demonstrating his excellent Excel skills, Babs mask was slipping showing her narcissism and anger when questioned on her lies and she hit a new low doing the WAP dance. My eyes still haven’t recovered from that last one.

Sunday morning and no pit of doom stories from the health hazard that is Babs bed. Is she still alive? Did she have an epic meltdown and sleep on the bathroom floor? Has Ste finally slipped his chains and run off into the distance shouting “your fanny smells like fish and you aren’t funny”? The Babettes must be all twitching and clutching at their headbands that something is wrong with their leader.

Oh Babs is still with us, she’s just gone for a shuffle to the park. Treated us to a long explanation as why she doesn’t like the 25 minute Couch to 5K runs which boils down to she’s lazy and can’t be arsed. We also get an explanation of what she keeps in her mysterious bumbag via a grid post, she seems to have missed Ste’s balls off the list though. She says she wear sunglasses when she shuffles sometimes, I want to know if she wears those red heart shaped ones because if she does she’s going to look even more stupid than she does in a headband.

Apparently yesterday when they all did tie dye, Ste decided to do his pants. Everyone on the Internet has been treated to a photo of how they turned out with a bullseye going right to his penis (I’m sorry, he’s an almost 40 year old man, not a child, I refuse to call his a willy). The whole house was rabid with laughter, they screamed and ran around with the sheer hilarity before they all dropped to the floor and kept rolling around because that’s just how rabidly they were howling with laughter. But it’s a bit odd, and inappropriate, to mention to your kids that their dad has done a bullseye to direct people (not you Babs, he doesn’t want your fishy fanny on it) to his penis. Also why did Babs use the eggplant emoji in her photo narration, when she has previously told us that it’s more baby carrot than eggplant?

Babs has still yet to learn that the big shiny thing that lives in the kitchen, heats up and Ste is chained to is called an oven so they’re off out for Sunday lunch apparently.

The Sunday lunch may or may not have happened as Babs proudly shared that she finally feels like a real mum now (surely either pushing 2 babies out or having them come out the sunroof, plus the next however many months of crappy nappies/feedings/sleep deprivation make you feel like a real mum - exhausted, running on caffeine, juggling far too many things but so in love with your kids) that she has used her shiny new Tupperware for a picnic. I’m just gobsmacked that there were things that weren’t actually beige packed.

Babs has shared that Ste will not be modelling his tie dye underwear with the bullseye to his baby carrot for the world to see. All of the Internet breathed a large sigh of relief.

It’s official, the dinosaurs still walk the earth, so watch out for low flying pterodactyls today. Well with Babs master rearrangement of history who can be surprised? This morning she has tried to convince the world that she loved lockdown, spending all that time together, doing all the homeschooling herself and that she is so sad the kids are going back when we all know she’s cartwheeling round the garden shouting “FREEEEEEDOMMM!”. A now ex-Babette (@Kikidoyouloveme, welcome!) quite rightly pulled her up on it and Babs got very defensive and accused her of being obsessed with her. So why is it that someone who frequently rewrites her life narration is so tit at actual writing?!

Quite a few IC20 members have progressed to gold “I got blocked by Babs” badges today and some have even earnt their second or third. At this rate we’ll have to come up with some more for when you get multiple blocks. Babs block and delete finger is getting more of a workout today than she ever does when she does her shuffle to the park. Mind you don’t strain it Babs!

Google appears to dislike Babs as much as we do, if you type “Brummy Mummy of 2” into the search bar the first suggestion is “Brummy Mummy of 2 tattle”. No doubt she’ll accuse us of hacking into google or something stupid like that because we are so obsessed with her. The IC20 is taking over the world *evil laugh*.

Aww a lovely photo of a cute puppy, shame about the complete idiot holding her. Puppy looks like she’d rather be anywhere, including at the vet with a thermometer up her bum for a temperature check, than being held by Babs.

Good news! Babs has ordered yet more headbands from Claire’s. @Loopybird69 compared her to Mrs Potato head when she wears them and I have to say the resemblance is uncanny. https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-mummy-34-ste-excels-at-being-a-doormat.9014/post-2248518
Praise the washing fairy, aka Ste, her bedding has been washed! Hopefully boil washed to nuke the germs.

Babs confirmed poor Erin had to film that WAP monstrosity video. I hope Babs is squirreling away her earnings from #fajitafriday to pay for therapy for Erin when she’s older. Poor kid will be scarred for life. I’m scarred for life and I only saw the video, not the live show and all the rehearsals beforehand.

Today the kids could be at school, could be at home or could be at McDonald’s based off Babs posts throughout today. They’ve had some fun doing (enforced) holiday diaries, Ethan got his own story to shine in, they had McDonald’s for tea as a #Ad to make Babs look good as it was for #charity and the golden child got taken out for a special Starbucks. I’m just a bit disappointed Babs didn’t do a special shout out to IC20 by making the kids have fish finger happy meals or featuring a fillet o fish for herself!

Now Babs and charity have a bit of a rocky history (remember the mugs and the extra £1 price increase to cover the charity donation), she is one of those who believes charity begins at home. Pretty sure she’s doing this #Ad for #charity to prove a point that yes she is charitable and wants to give back to the hospital that helped “the girl” with her neck. At first she didn’t openly state what was going on with her fee, she needs it to make quality content, but after questioning from multiple users she confirmed she’s actually donating it for once. I was so shocked I accidentally dribbled tea. And she did block and delete comments questioning her what she is doing with the fee though. Tad defensive there Babs. Still Babs mind control is working and she has trained the Babettes that any private account or one with a small following is a troll and they must attack with their hair bands and tit water sandals. And she got a plug in for her new mugs coming soon, I am RABID with excitement for them.

Ste took one for the team and wore his bullseye pants today. I suspect it was so he could sneak a new photo for his Grindr in the office toilets. Babs was desperate to share him wearing them but praise all our lucky stars Ste realises that the Internet is forever and didn’t fancy being tormented on a daily basis at work.

Ohh look another crappy poem about how we all “did it and survived the lockdown and kids at home”. But she didn’t do it, Ste did. Again with the rewriting history. And she turned the comments off eventually because god forbid anyone question her on how much she actually did between holidays and day drinking sessions.

#tampongate is still causing some slight confusion here about the actual logistics of how Ste got the tampon up there. Did he use his slenderman fingers, made a device that’s a cross between a pea shooter/calpol syringe or maybe he just said “duck it” closed his eyes, held his breath and shoved it up with a rolling pin.

The episode of “Shagged, married, annoyed” where Rosie calls it disgusting that a husband would change/put a tampon in for you and broke Babs heart with her disapproval, caused her to try and rewrite her “Ste changed my tampon” story, which in turn sparked #tampongate is Episode 77, about 41 minutes in (props to @Memmy for the time it features in the episode).

BrummyMummy: the trolls attack part 2. After a long weekend of block, delete and repeat for our Babs she has decided that it is part 2 of “when trolls attack”. Morning stories featuring a large woe is me theme as Babs just can’t handle her alternate reality being questioned. She makes it sound like she’s being harassed constantly instead of choosing to come here and read it. And don’t even get me started on the “I don’t know what I do to encourage it”. I could literally close my eyes and point at any of her grid posts and explain to her why it’s stupid/inappropriate/down right disgusting. (Link to screenshots here: https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-mummy-34-ste-excels-at-being-a-doormat.9014/post-2264076)

And just like magic the stories disappeared faster the Ste does when she starts moaning about her ex’s. Super calculated to possibly allow her to have a few days off away from the mean nasty trolls aka packing/moving/watching Netflix in her pjs. I rolled my eyes so hard over this whole thing that they’re still going round.

The thing is whenever she does this and screams “troll!” All she does is send more Babettes over who read what we’re saying and see we make sense. She can even see that it’s way beyond the IC20 now, more like the IC200 and half of us have been directed here by her troll stories. It’s also often said by the Tattle Mods to “keep it on Tattle” which is excellent advice when it comes to commenting on our Babs, means none of us can be accused of being a troll and makes it easier for us to know what she’s reading on here.

In a very anticlimactic ending to Babs “ohhh I’m going to miss them so much” she has done a single post about the kids going back to school. I was expecting a live vlog of them walking to school, as the kids say bye Babs falls to her knees outside the gate and starts wailing like the world is ending as they walk in. They are definitely back to school today, photo evidence of them in their shiny new uniforms and holding a board saying what they want to be when they’re older. Ethan wants to be a vet and Erin wants to be a “triple threat”. Well we know who has inherited Babs attention seeking genes. They do look sweet though, all kids do in their first day photos. Wonder if Babs and Erin had a fight over who was wearing which headband today...

Early predictions for the end of the school day are “I’ve missed them SO much”, “shooketh at how quiet it is”, “rabid to get them home and sniff their hair” and “excited to hear all about their days” (this last one applies more to the golden child). I would love to be able to see how the other mums at school treat her after the last 6 months. Babs won’t need to worry about social distancing, they’ll be treating her like she’s got the plague if they’ve seen even a fraction of what she’s done recently.

Babs replied to a YouTube commentator that she’s “having a little break for a while”, so all the predictions of an epic meltdown coming might be true. Who had “taking a break again” on their Babs bingo card? The woman has more meltdown breaks than a Kitkat. Still it’ll only be for maximum 3 days, any longer than that and she’ll get withdrawals from lack of attention and her ego will start to die off. Although I do hope she does take some time away to stop the epic disaster she is becoming and sort herself and mental health out but I’m doubtful and believe it’s mainly for attention. She’s like a middle aged, drunken Tinkerbell. She needs the Babettes love and adoration to live.

Waaaaaait! Stop the presses, she has been sent “pumpkin spice vibes” from a Babette via Twitter. All will magically be healed by the sexy pumpkin spice vibes and the nasty trolls (definitely not us, I picture trolls as neckbeard keyboard warrior types who continually post nasty stuff) will fall back hissing and be defeated by the glory that is pumpkin spice.

*insert dramatic ending music here* and that’s it for #34. Tune in next time when we will see if we get “BrummyMummy vs the trolls part 3”, discover how long her “break” lasts, whether she finally moves house and if Ste will finally get his courage up to leave her for a man he’s met on Grindr.

Babs Bonus Bits:
Another great song by the very talented @Missymoo92 https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-mummy-34-ste-excels-at-being-a-doormat.9014/post-2236915

Beautiful poem by @Liv (pamphlet of poetry coming soon!) Inspired by Babs post lockdown poem to the kids - https://tattle.life/threads/brummy-mummy-34-ste-excels-at-being-a-doormat.9014/post-2251651
I live for these.
I am both shooketh and rabid. Please don’t put me down 🐶 🧙‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Right, so, Manky Blanky is making an awful lot of appearances now & I reckon it’s about time it had its own page on the gram. After all, it’s slightly more interesting than the rest of Emma’s content & I feel a bit sorry for it - I get the impression that, rather than been draped around her sweaty frame, it wants to grow some wings & fly.....
Perhaps a “Where’s Manky?” page. Pictures of it in Trafalgar Square, the Grand Canyon, the Pyramids etc etc.
Mrs Hinch has her minky, Brummy has her Manky!
Fans are rushing to b&m barging so they can sit in their lounge eating fajitas wrapped in their own pink manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@LadyKate I do hope you have a job that involves creative writing, otherwise it would be a waste of such epic talents
Sadly not, I would love to be able to write like this on a daily basis, maybe I should write a book. I am just like I write in real life though, sarcasm mixed with stupid jokes and a dash of being a twit 😂

If Babs ever writes her life story I’m expecting her to try and “borrow” some of the TLDRs to try and make it funny as we all know she struggles with humour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sadly not, I would love to be able to write like this on a daily basis, maybe I should write a book. I am just like I write in real life though, sarcasm mixed with stupid jokes and a dash of being a twit 😂

If Babs ever writes her life story I’m expecting her to try and “borrow” some of the TLDRs to try and make it funny as we all know she struggles with humour.
Maybe you could be her ghost writer??!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes certainly, good question @Memmy
I have been reading here for a little while. It was the reports of people being blocked for asking questions in her posts. And then I saw for myself the removal of certain posts on the McD's AD and the fact that the only questioning comments 'permitted' to remain were those from accounts with zero posts and followers, which seemed to be stylised to lead followers to believe in the troll narrative. It seems absurd that a public figure is able to just delete and block anyone that has a challenging question. As a result she is destroying confidence in her brand. I wonder how many silent readers there are here? If I could give any advice to her, it would be to allow challenge and be more open.
She does need to be more open minded and more accepting that others have opinions and a voice. She cannot silence everyone. Why would you take a job that involves communicating with the public every day if you don't what to hear what the public think of your work. Take a job not public. Most of what people say is constructive criticism, to be taken or not, but to block and delete anything remotely critical and not in praise of her is so extreme. I don't know how she was a teacher, teaching hundreds of children over her time I imagine, and surely some of them had ideas that didn't match hers. Did she make them stand outside the classroom as punishment for not agreeing or complimenting Mrs Conway at every opportunity.
Like somebody else just said, these threads have never been busier. She's leading people straight here because they feel frustrated by how she silences them, and confused by her erratic behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kids at school and taking a break from Social media... she just be losing her mind right now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she will return tomorrow ready with a troll post to boost her engagement. Like her DLP meltdown.

Kids at school and taking a break from Social media... she just be losing her mind right now 😂😂😂😂
Shame she couldn’t take a break when the kids were at home to actual be present with them.
she once said her ads take weeks to do and over the holidays we’ll lockdown in general she did twentish?? I can’t remember how many I counted and that’s without the tik toks, grid posts and stories. By her own calculations she didn’t do anything with them as she would have been working (personally I call BS on it taking weeks to sort her ads but that’s my opinion)
Only it’s now she takes a break when school will be there childcare. I hope she uses this time constructively for reflection, maybe a rebrand to what she once was or even better. But alas, I think she will be eating crap watching reality box sets moaning about how “trolls” are ruining it for her and as normal not taking any responsibility for her actions

Reactions: 15
I agree @Memmy , she is certainly leading people here because the public won't accept anything that feels like a smokescreen. People see things. They don't like feeling manipulated. I suspect that she has become so blinkered to the idea that people with love her or dislike her, so that anyone who questions her is categorised into "bad" and must be "removed". In actual fact, it's not black and white. It's shades of grey. Like anything in life. It seems like a narcissistic viewpoint to only be able to countenance followers as good or bad. People will have questions. It's human nature.
Now, I would personally never put myself in the public arena as I am not strong enough to be able to deal with a large amount of backlash. I do think it takes a certain personality to be able to withstand it. But equally I don't need extrinsic adoration as I feel happy in myself. I don't have social media- admittedly I went onto IG in curiosity about Emma. I have no posts or followers but haven't made comments on her posts. The problem is a lot of social media influencers and indeed celebrities come to where they are because they crave the admiration yet don't want to handle the criticism or challenge.

I actually feel a bit sad to see this happening to her. It could so easily be resolved with openness and honesty and a proper strategy. All brands have challenging questions on their posts and ads. She used to work in PR didn't she? There are strategies for dealing with it, I am sure. If I were her I would take a proper break. Deactivate the account. Get some good therapy and good PR advice and consider either coming back and facing things properly or changing direction.

• Heart
I think the online stuff helps give her some focus and something to do with the kids (use them to make money) when she’s at home with them, because she doesn’t know how to do mom stuff with them, and do things that they enjoy rather than things she sets up for ads or engagement. She could never take an online break while they’re on holiday as then she’d have to parent! Does she even no how to parent when she’s not photographing it?

Now they’re back at school I bet it’s not the imaginary trolls that have fazed her but she’s realised she has no content and nothing to say other than her boring stream of consciousness lying in bed so she has to go awol as part of her only remaining tried and tested content idea ... the imagined social media bullying trolls meltdown.

Reactions: 13
Now, I’m an old bird & don’t do all this photoshop stuff but I thought one of you ‘insanely clever women’ could have a go. Might be a laff! Rabid!
Sprinkling spicy pumpkin vibes & musty turnip dust your way. Love ya lots 👍🏻😘
Ask and you shall receive! I'm RABID
https://www.instagram.com/wheresmanky/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s pretty clear the Disney account is dying a death. Others do it so much better and are the demographic Disney wants. Babs was forced to break it out after feedback that, strangely enough, Disney don’t want influencers doing WAP dances alongside their content.

Plus the children are growing out of it.

What will the next doomed to failure pivot be?

The sad thing is Babs’ demographic is ChavMum. But she can’t accept that and aspires to be more. But had nothing more to offer.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.