Brummy Mummy #34 Ste EXCELS at being a doormat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for these @LadyKate!! Went to check Babs’ stories for the first time today and just knew this had happened when I saw they were all gone. Can’t believe how much I’ve missed 😁

Broken Record Babs is in for a shock when her Babettes get bored of this same old routine. There’s only so many times they can tell her how amazing she is!
This is what i meant earlier when I said surely the Babette's will wonder what the hell her problem is cos there's very little evidence of what she's on about on her platforms 🤷‍♀️

I'm not sure if anyone has seen today's video but if you haven't save yourself 20 mins,,,,,
What I will say though is it does not look like she's moving anytime soon, if at all.

Reactions: 8
When she’s talking about being ashamed. Are you ashamed of this treat babs? Touching yourself (watch the TikTok you’ll see what I mean) whilst sliding down the stairs to sweet Caroline?

bad back anyone?!
God I wish I had TikTok 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She replied to two babettes on Twitter this morning. Then a babette who can't use punctuation left her a comment an hour ago saying she wanted to give her a hug after this morning stories and that the trolls are just a sad bunch of women and then sent her pumpkin spice vibes!!
I'm sorry, who are the sad ones?! 🤣 sending "pumpkin spice vibes" 😒 what a knobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God I wish I had TikTok 🤣🤦‍♀️
I don’t have tik tok I just googled it then googled her name. There’s tik toks of her writhing around the clean washing, with bottles of booze, she’s tik toked her back story as well. She’s an embarrassment

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wish she would elaborate when she gas these weird ramblings.....
Like when she said she felt ashamed, I literally sat up in my bed and was shooketh. But then nothing 🤷‍♀️
Come on Em. Tell us what you're ashamed of 👍

Reactions: 9
I don’t have tik tok I just googled it then googled her name. There’s tik toks of her writhing around the clean washing, with bottles of booze, she’s tik toked her back story as well. She’s an embarrassment
So you can view it without following etc 🤔

Reactions: 3
I wish she would elaborate when she gas these weird ramblings.....
Like when she said she felt ashamed, I literally sat up in my bed and was shooketh. But then nothing 🤷‍♀️
Come on Em. Tell us what you're ashamed of 👍
she’s babs. Does that need any further explanation 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Speak for yourself. I look like the kinda troll you might get out of a wheetos cereal packet back in the day. My hair is green and very tall and I'm always naked. Sometimes I like to sit on top of pencils, cheeky.
Being a VIP member, you'd think you'd get to be one of those fancy trolls with a gem its belly button.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was wrong with your bathroom floor 😂?
Been there, done that. It’s my ambition to have a breakdown in as many different ablution rooms as possible, so.....watch out - here comes Briggs, weeping & wailing like a good un’ on a tiled floor near you 👍🏻😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.