Brummy Mummy #34 Ste EXCELS at being a doormat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re also not trolls....

Not the cartoon ones or the internet type
I picture the Internet type as the stereotypical overweight neckbeard type person who is a keyboard warrior, continually sends nasty stuff to people, is on their computer 20 hours a day and will never move out from their parents house. (No offense meant to anyone who lives with their parents still!)

Reactions: 8
We’re also not trolls....

Not the cartoon ones or the internet type
Speak for yourself. I look like the kinda troll you might get out of a wheetos cereal packet back in the day. My hair is green and very tall and I'm always naked. Sometimes I like to sit on top of pencils, cheeky.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Speak for yourself. I look like the kinda troll you might get out of a wheetos cereal packet back in the day. My hair is green and very tall and I'm always naked. Sometimes I like to sit on top of pencils, cheeky.
Mind you don’t get any stuck, that would be a wonderfully awkward hospital trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh what did I miss!!! Oh man.
Go back to first thing this morning on here, you'll read it all and there’s screenshots.

Ashamed? Eh? What could you possibly be ashamed of Bab?
This is why i get so annoyed with her. Like, don't cry troll when this is what you've subjected people to Bab!
And then don't sit there grinding your teeth wondering what you've done to provoke people 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
You really really really love stationarrrrrrrry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've said this loads of times,,,,,, i genuinely wish her well and no harm at all.
But I think we all know she will be sat at home now, wrapped in her manky blanky, sipping on a Malibu and Cock, watching netflix, tormenting Lucy, ordering Ste around, avoiding the kids, and absolutely itching to pick up her phone and get back on the gram 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've said this loads of times,,,,,, i genuinely wish her well and no harm at all.
But I think we all know she will be sat at home now, wrapped in her manky blanky, sipping on a Malibu and Cock, watching netflix, tormenting Lucy, ordering Ste around, avoiding the kids, and absolutely itching to pick up her phone and get back on the gram 🤬
Maybe Ste has staged an intervention and her phone has been removed!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Huh. I used to be a VIP member but then I took a three month break from tattle and came back and I had been demoted to ‘chatty member’ shooketh. Rabid.
I was demoted too! I had a breakdown in a Wetherspoon’s toilet (as soon as I’d climbed all the stairs....🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought she was all prepared for back to school? The wee man's shirt isn't even ironed, the slattern!!

Also, forgive my ignorance what is a triple threat?
A triple threat is usually a performer who excels in singing, dancing and acting! She thinks her amazing daughter is destined for the stage!!!

• Haha
Yup that’s the influenza DT’s, are we taking bets on how long she’ll last? Has she done this previously?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 230469
View attachment 230466View attachment 230467View attachment 230468
Woe is Babs... also god knows why the 4th photo is coming up first :rolleyes:
Thank you for these @LadyKate!! Went to check Babs’ stories for the first time today and just knew this had happened when I saw they were all gone. Can’t believe how much I’ve missed 😁

Broken Record Babs is in for a shock when her Babettes get bored of this same old routine. There’s only so many times they can tell her how amazing she is!

Sorry to bring up WAP again but what made me actually quite violated was the intense stare and lip biting she’s doing to the camera - that’s being held by her 9 year old daughter. 🤢
SO DISTURBING 🤢

How does she even know what a triple threat is 🙄 has she ever had any drama/dance lessons, I think she does have singing lessons doesn't she?
Triple threat isn’t even a job title! She needs to say musical performer or actor/actress then the triple threat is actually the skills you need. I think Babs pictures Erin on the west end stage or even broadway!...or a Disney performer at DLP!....oh the life she will have showing off about her!...

Reactions: 13
Oh Gosh so I'm sorry to pull a Babs and make it all about me but one post in the last thread (so can't quote it) kind of upset me when I was re-reading it today.

Saying that Babs got with Ste because she was 30 and therefore in the last chance saloon.

I turned 30 this year and I'm single .... and I don't know just this comment really hit hard :(
I'm almost 37, single AND I have a toddler. So don't worry too much 😉 xxx

Thank you for these @LadyKate!! Went to check Babs’ stories for the first time today and just knew this had happened when I saw they were all gone. Can’t believe how much I’ve missed 😁

Broken Record Babs is in for a shock when her Babettes get bored of this same old routine. There’s only so many times they can tell her how amazing she is!
‘Ashamed’ is the perfect word!.....you should be ashamed Babs for all the vulgarity plus showing it all to your children!! Should a 9 year old know about WAP???

Reactions: 11
📣 She has planned this 📣
She said a few days ago she might be quiet and she’s decided to take it a bit further to disappearing using the trolls out of nowhere.
Either she wants to slob about and not be seen or moving.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.