Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a Miss world comp. brummy is not advocateing World peace on her channel 🙄 she is flogging tit, and trying to get any freebies possible. Honest is not a word I would use to describe brummy..... Shopaholic-yes
Embarrassment -yes
Disney psyco - yes. But definitely not honest, sorry bab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Taming Twins said it's "anti-feminist". How is it anti-feminist to refuse to be silenced by being blocked or having your comments deleted? How is it anti-feminist refuse to be put down with a "totally missing the point" sarcastic comment? How is it anti-feminist to have a strong opinion? How is it anti-feminist to feel contempt at these women who become flogging clichés taking advantage of us women who mostly still take on the role of chief nurturer and homemaker while juggling one or more jobs to make ends meet? How is it anti-feminist to call out a woman who has made a big drama out of a situation of HER making and basically lied to make it sound like a threat against her safety (where's the proof brummy?) to get attention and probably make her family's life a nightmare all week with her weeping and wailing. How is it anti-feminist to dislike these women who pretend to be 'strong girls' while squealing over makeup and cleaning products and glitter and pretty pretty presents and schoolgirl stationery and all the other frivolities that help to perpetuate sexism? Don't get me wrong, women SHOULD be able to enjoy all these things, but in an age where we want to be judged by our strengths and not our appearance or stereotypes... it doesn't help!!!! (See Jamila Jamil on twitter- a beautiful very feminine feminist). I'd love to know if these agencies like Gleam and Channel Mum and all those manipulating these floggers are run by men. To take a very 'Handmaid's Tale', possibly OTT look at it...is it yet another way of subjugating women?

Sorry for the rant. I just don't like us being labelled anti-feminist.
All of this 👏🏻 She’s not advocating for female rights, empowerment, and LGBT equality by doing endless Poundland hauls.

I’m all for empowering mothers especially as a lot of people do write women off once they have children, but they definitely seem to think they’re making some kind of big political feminist stance by sharing pics of her kids and going to Disneyland and. Uh. They really aren’t. Soz babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seen as she has had her two penneth, i cant stand tt either, pretentious snob! Married / dated rich men and stayed at home also doing next to nothing , in fact less than brummy. Swans off to posh Italy, the ivy etc etc. treats us to a pic of her venison roast dinner from waitrose! Bore off!

Reactions: 7
Ok have watched a few of this taming twins woman's stories... Ridiculous! Making me angry tbh. Annoys me as a woman to be told I'm "unfeminist" for having an opinion about someone that they don't like. As others have said feminism isn't blindly agreeing with everything someone does or says because we are women. Surely the opposite is true, we should be able to be expressive and honest about our thoughts and feelings on something 🙄

Reactions: 15

Yel

The sad thing is these infuencers might very well honestly believe that they are making the world a better place. Using your children for cadburys ADs and their junk food palm oil chocolate wrapped in thick plastic and very disposable plastic toys is the antithesis of making the world a better place.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She keeps advertising her Disney Vlog on Twitter. Just checked the latest comments and enjoyed this one. Hmm, so she wants protection for her own kids but filmed other people’s kids and put them in her vlog 🤔Their privacy has been INVADED. They should seek legal advice 😜

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Taming Twins is a joke. Used to watch her. Bored housewife takes up cooking/baking to fill her bored life. Rich hubby, big house, talks shite. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She keeps advertising her Disney Vlog on Twitter. Just checked the latest comments and enjoyed this one. Hmm, so she wants protection for her own kids but filmed other people’s kids and put them in her vlog 🤔Their privacy has been INVADED. They should seek legal advice 😜
My comment asked her ... I can’t see your pic
But it was my comment where I challenged her asking if she had got their permission ... I’m a solicitor too - come at me Emma !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My comment asked her ... I can’t see your pic
But it was my comment where I challenged her asking if she had got their permission ... I’m a solicitor too - come at me Emma !!!!
She only replies to the positive comments as I put a comment on her vlog about recycling the kids clothes and she ignored it.

Reactions: 3
I think as the kids are getting older and more aware of what’s going on, maybe she needs to rethink her whole brand. As it’s been said, she can’t say about their safety and privacy and then make an ad or vlog that heavily features them

Reactions: 8
I think as the kids are getting older and more aware of what’s going on, maybe she needs to rethink her whole brand. As it’s been said, she can’t say about their safety and privacy and then make an ad or vlog that heavily features them
I agree. Take the kids out of the equation. Vlogging is so new that the repercussions of the kids lives being in full public view won’t fully be evident until a few years time. Also, a few years ago the vlogger Becca Rose had her house burgled (as people watching worked out where she lived, knew she lived alone & would be away) & they robbed to order... clothes, soft furnishings, jewellery, everything! I worry for BM as her garage could be broken into & electronics stolen, and as she shows where things are kept around her house & broadcasts when she’s on holiday it’s a real risk. Scary stuff & I wouldn’t wish it on her or anyone!

Reactions: 10
I followed Taming Twins a while ago (as I have twins) and I had to unfollow her quite soon after as she is So. Boring. I couldn’t believe how mundane and dreary her stories were, does anyone actually watch them? 😴😴😴

She and brummy are big friends so it’s no surprise TT is supporting her. Bore off bab.

Reactions: 7
Unless there is a black market demand for mouse ears and cheap mugs I'm pretty sure BM's house will be safe from any wannabe burgler.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I followed Taming Twins a while ago (as I have twins) and I had to unfollow her quite soon after as she is So. Boring. I couldn’t believe how mundane and dreary her stories were, does anyone actually watch them? 😴😴😴

She and brummy are big friends so it’s no surprise TT is supporting her. Bore off bab.
And the amount of food she bought! For 2 adults & 2 kids! It was obscene, god knows what her food bill was. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.