Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go and watch TamingTwins on her stories.
She has addressed nasty people who post and gossip on here about brummy...not named the site.

According to her, Emma just wants to make the world and the internet a better place. I can’t judge her intentions. But what I will say is that whilst this site is gossipy, it is much more than that.

I believe my intention (as well as lots of others on here) is to also make the world a better place. I believe this industry should be stopped or drastically changed and regulated.

-Children are exposed and unprotected with no regulation. They are used as money making machines and they do not fully comprehend what exposure this could have on them long term. This is the biggest concern. Parents risk their safety in many ways by posting photos and videos of them online.
-Consumerism is actively shown and encouraged to the extreme. This damages the world we physically live in and also harms the financial and mental health of many, many people; those that are vulnerable in particular.

There is so much more that is wrong with the industry. So, TamingTwins, this is not just women being mean. This is not anti-feminist. It is women calling for justice, regulation and protection for all involved (including those watching).

Bloggers may have some good intentions, but there is also a huge amount of greed and narcissism involved. They too end up with damaged mental health. It all needs to stop.
She doesn’t name tattle?? Dammit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Urgh just watched the boring bints stories 🙄 saying Brummy is honest? Well she wasn’t honest when she said people wanted to post her address. She lied like she’s been caught lying over other issues.

Says she wants to make the world a better place? 🤣. Get a bloody grip woman. She wants to make a load of money at our expense is what she wants to do.

Reactions: 20
Ha ha ha changing the world and the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Come on now do they think we all button up the back. How is going on holiday to Disneyland or showing us the latest crap in a bargain shop contributing to changing the world or internet. If they truly believe they are changing the internet then it's certainly not for the better.
Ha ha ha changing the world and the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Come on now do they think we all button up the back. How is going on holiday to Disneyland or showing us the latest crap in a bargain shop contributing to changing the world or internet. If they truly believe they are changing the internet then it's certainly not for the better.
Hope you’ve been watching our BM, Carol Vorderman? Surely this ‘world changing, yet humble & anxious, mother of two deserves a Pride Of Britain Award!! She’s single handedly bringing peace & love to an otherwise troubled society. We should all follow her example & go forth - clad in highly flammable synthetics & wearing wide fitting hobbit shoes! 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Go and watch TamingTwins on her stories.
She has addressed nasty people who post and gossip on here about brummy...not named the site.

According to her, Emma just wants to make the world and the internet a better place. I can’t judge her intentions. But what I will say is that whilst this site is gossipy, it is much more than that.

I believe my intention (as well as lots of others on here) is to also make the world a better place. I believe this industry should be stopped or drastically changed and regulated.

-Children are exposed and unprotected with no regulation. They are used as money making machines and they do not fully comprehend what exposure this could have on them long term. This is the biggest concern. Parents risk their safety in many ways by posting photos and videos of them online.
-Consumerism is actively shown and encouraged to the extreme. This damages the world we physically live in and also harms the financial and mental health of many, many people; those that are vulnerable in particular.

There is so much more that is wrong with the industry. So, TamingTwins, this is not just women being mean. This is not anti-feminist. It is women calling for justice, regulation and protection for all involved (including those watching).

Bloggers may have some good intentions, but there is also a huge amount of greed and narcissism involved. They too end up with damaged mental health. It all needs to stop.
Well said! Especially about consumerism. I think it’s a shame when people say unnecessarily mean things on here as it undermines why the majority of people are here and what most of us are trying to say. We have valid concerns about the impact these influencers are having and the dangers of what they are doing. This can’t be voiced on these people’s own social media as it gets deleted or called trolling/hate.

Reactions: 14
OMG she has her friend now ranted about her e (taming twins) going on about it makes her mad that her lovely friend is so happy and whats to make the place a better one 🤮 she saying there is a fine line with people being annoymous and that they have crossed it. She goes on saying that people say things on the Internet where they wouldn't say it to her face. I have to say brummy wouldn't do half the things she does online because she wouldn't get the attention, maybe she wouldn't be such a dick.

P. S. For the record taming twins is another strong girl club t-shirt wearer.

Reactions: 7
OMG she has her friend now ranted about her e (taming twins) going on about it makes her mad that her lovely friend is so happy and whats to make the place a better one 🤮 she saying there is a fine line with people being annoymous and that they have crossed it. She goes on saying that people say things on the Internet where they wouldn't say it to her face. I have to say brummy wouldn't do half the things she does online because she wouldn't get the attention, maybe she wouldn't be such a dick.

P. S. For the record taming twins is another strong girl club t-shirt wearer.
Sorry realised this has been said. Although I do agree to some extend that men aren't being called out for similar behaviour.

Of course Sarah from Taming Twins would come to her defence. This is a woman who doesn’t work, use to live in a massive house in an posh area of Worcestershire and then moved to the countryside to live a charmed life.

These bloggers/vloggers don’t have a clue about the real world and that is why the backlash has started for the likes of Emma and Mrs Meldrum
What posh part of Worcestershire? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think you could say it all very nicely to her face and genuinely try and give her some constructive criticism and she would still get the hump about it, I think it's her way or no way!!

Reactions: 11
I think you could say it all very nicely to her face and genuinely try and give her some constructive criticism and she would still get the hump about it, I think it's her way or no way!!
Bizarrely she didn’t block a friend of mine who politely pointed out that no one on tattle was threatening to post her address. I can’t believe it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People can’t point it out to her face, so they do the next best thing and comment on her posts or message her. She then swiftly deletes anything that she doesn’t like, or has a complete breakdown! Unless you arse lick, you will never ever win.

Reactions: 13
TT actually once put her address on a youtube video when she was opening some gifted tat a while back,

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.