Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure Ethan would have enjoyed that night out too, but I forgot the girl deserves 1 on 1 time because she sleeps in the same bed as the boy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Im so disappointed in TT I know she's dull but I still liked what she did. Great recipes seems to have a lot of respect for her children doesn't use them. She does a lot of blogging work not just for her own account but blogs for Waitrose and many others. I would say she actually works for a living as I've seen first had the work she does and what goes into it.
I don't feel she knows the whole story maybe only what Emma has told her maybe as surely she wouldn't be defending lies.

Reactions: 5
I followed Taming Twins a while ago (as I have twins) and I had to unfollow her quite soon after as she is So. Boring. I couldn’t believe how mundane and dreary her stories were, does anyone actually watch them? 😴😴😴

She and brummy are big friends so it’s no surprise TT is supporting her. Bore off bab.
I love twins, how lush!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Taming Twins is a joke. Used to watch her. Bored housewife takes up cooking/baking to fill her bored life. Rich hubby, big house, talks shite. 🙄
I’m pretty sure she’s split up with her husband. She is boring.

Reactions: 2
In BM2's "haul", She makes a big deal about a 60 EUR shirt, but then shows a naff plastic light she got in a Glowtini that's 18 EUR+. I think the drink prices in Disney are the real rip off, but I can imagine babs needing some sauce after a "long hard day" solo parenting...

• Wow
It’s made me like her again. And now I want a spirit jersey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My comment asked her ... I can’t see your pic
But it was my comment where I challenged her asking if she had got their permission ... I’m a solicitor too - come at me Emma !!!!
Has she got her own kid’s permission??

• Angry
Reactions: 4
My comment asked her ... I can’t see your pic
But it was my comment where I challenged her asking if she had got their permission ... I’m a solicitor too - come at me Emma !!!!
You need permission to film school assemblies/nativities and you are always told not to post in SM so how does she get away with it? I wouldn't want my kids in the background of one of her vlogs....

Reactions: 10
You need permission to film school assemblies/nativities and you are always told not to post in SM so how does she get away with it? I wouldn't want my kids in the background of one of her vlogs....
It’s a safeguarding issue. She shouldn’t be posting anything filmed or pictures taken in school.

Trying to make the world a better place? lord give me strength. Honestly so sick of Emma. Her behaviour is disgusting. Ethan apparently didnt want to go to DLP because he didn't wanna dress up and honestly because the poor kid probably didn't wanna be on camera yet she uses the kids for paid ads on her insta. Do the kids get any of the money that is earned from that paid ad? i dont think so, it goes on her Friday night Chinese or mug addiction. I would love to know where the money is coming from to afford a DLP trip, A WDW Trip and to re do the whole kitchen? In one of her latest vlogs she even whispers she wants to do another trip to DLP at Halloween and is thinking about getting Annual Passes! i think she takes more free trips than she lets on. If i was Stephen i would be putting my foot down. Emma really thinks she is something special. and she LOVES trying to get sympathy from people nabbing on about her therapy etc, posting a text message from Stephen that mentioned the therapy. were not stupid we can see what she is trying to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I am absolutely not watching this little endorsement video for Brummy. What a complete joke these people are. Their head must be so far up their own ass if they think they are making the world a better place! Doctors, nurses, teachers, volunteers, researchers (you get my drift) are making the world a better place. You lot are flogging tat on the internet and getting paid a lot of money for doing next to nothing for anybody else. In fact, I’m sure a lot of you make some particularly vulnerable people feel absolutely awful about themselves because they haven’t been able to take their family on a holiday in years or they are actually struggling to put clothes on their children’s backs (nothing like your woe is me attitude about not getting sent stacks of free high end clothes bab). They were drawn to following you under the guise that you are just a normal mum which has become so far from reality. These mummy floggers don’t even appear to be that generous with their time or money, considering they have lots of it. I thinks it’s one thing that you carry on like you are gods gift to humanity but now you are actually advocating it? Give us a break.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s a safeguarding issue. She shouldn’t be posting anything filmed or pictures taken in school.
She should know this having being a teacher.

I notice her ban on mugs lasted 5 minutes and only because it was mentioned here.

I think she’s a hoarder. Keeping boring momentos for her ‘memory box’. A lot of the time she still acts like a kid.

I don’t know what a spirit jersey is but wasn’t keen on the colour of the one she bought. It would suit someone with dark hair more.

She talks about the great deal they got well why doesn’t she detail it and tell us how much she got it for and tips of when to grab this so called bargain?

For someone who promotes herself as ‘a bit tight’ I just see her wasting money on unneeded tat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I keep posting this on numerous posts, so sorry for repeating!
Vloggers do my head in, with their lack of respect for the people around them and feeling they have the right to include them in videos etc. I work with abused women and their children, some I work with have fled different parts of the country for safety. Imagine, somebody just happened to be watching a story etc and saw a child or ex partner in the background, all the details of where the instragrammer is, is included on the post. Wham!!! That person is no longer safe! Everything that has been done to prevent that situation can be completely destroyed in seconds.
I know this is extreme and the chance of it happening is low, but it could happen! Never, never upload a person without permission, and respect that.
Some of the woman don’t have their own social media purely because they can’t make a mistake and give away any details!
If you choose, Emma, to plaster your own children over the net, then so be it. But respect those who are less fortunate than you and are, possibly, facing a battle!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.