Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: address gate (a bit late to the discussion) but if it’s out on public record then why go mad at a gossip site? IDK 🤷‍♀️
Because she wont admit that they (her and Stephen) fucked up by putting it out there in the first place. She frequently posts pics of the kids in their uniforms on SM- so even if it didn't take two clicks to find the address it wouldn't take much to work it out if you knew the general area. The whole "I'm being threatened by trolls" narrative is WAAAAY better for engagement than "it's been pointed out how easy it us to find our address, we screwed up. We are taking steps to rectify it.". Emma is not a fan of taking responsibility. Her former students must wonder wtf happened to nice, sensible Mrs Conway!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh jeez, guys - if you do find out where she lives, I beg of you, please don’t turn up at her house. Can you imagine it - police cordons in place, the media circling above in helicopters, mass hysteria, women in midi skirts wailing & beating themselves with Home Bargain sticks.....I think I might have to put my place on the market 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh jeez, guys - if you do find out where she lives, I beg of you, please don’t turn up at her house. Can you imagine it - police cordons in place, the media circling above in helicopters, mass hysteria, women in midi skirts wailing & beating themselves with Home Bargain sticks.....I think I might have to put my place on the market 😖
Women in midi skirts 😂 and no pants 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Kicked up a storm about her address being discussed online and freaked out about her kids safety, yet is happy enough to shove them in front of the camera for A PAID AD for Cadburys. literally posting a pic with her children for money. does anyone else think thats not ok? and very hypocritical ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
My little boy doesn’t like posing....but I’ll bloody make him do it when I’m selling his image to Cadbury’s

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
its interesting looking back at emmas first videos... bangs on and on about her kids safety...
shes LITERALLY had them on camera most of their lives....
59715198_589035741616308_3019648002370306048_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kicked up a storm about her address being discussed online and freaked out about her kids safety, yet is happy enough to shove them in front of the camera for A PAID AD for Cadburys. literally posting a pic with her children for money. does anyone else think thats not ok? and very hypocritical ?
I noticed the agency she’s signed to works with Cadbury’s. She’s only been with them since last Feb. They only have about 8 clients so no wonder her Manager has time to read Tattle all day every day 😜

Does anyone else hate the overuse of the word "beauts" ? 😏
Yep plus ‘lads’ 🤮 and ‘love ya’ 🤮 and bloody babs 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed the agency she’s signed to works with Cadbury’s. She’s only been with them since last Feb. They only have about 8 clients so no wonder her Manager has time to read Tattle all day every day 😜

Yep plus ‘lads’ 🤮 and ‘love ya’ 🤮 and bloody babs 🤮
And YASSSSSSSSS

• Sick
  • Haha
its interesting looking back at emmas first videos... bangs on and on about her kids safety...
shes LITERALLY had them on camera most of their lives....
View attachment 15192
She marketed herself as a mummy vlogger so she knew from the start she would have to feature her kids but hey, no worries as she rewards them with all the Disney trips and 5 billion tsum tsum toys.

‘Ethan...smile for the camera and you can have a reward’ 🙄

How she fears for their safety and her privacy when she chose to put her family online is just laughable.

And YASSSSSSSSS
Oh yaaassss babs I forgot about that one. Another 🤮

Is she having a laugh about those treasure boxes she’s advertising saying they can fit the stones in they pick up? The box is tiny and it’s severley overpriced for what it is and what you get. I would rather buy my kids a bag of chocolate buttons than that overpriced crap.

I love dogs but hate it when people allow them to lick their face 🙈

#OOTD bores me. Who cares what she’s wearing? Although the spendthrift is wearing a top that costs A LOT OF MONEY 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Lord forbid they turn up on a Friday...throwing around prawn crackers and gyrating in ungodly positions.
Omg!! I’m outta here! Boards going up tmrw. I’m just waiting for Donald & Goofy to walk down the street, manically waving at me through the window 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg!! I’m outta here! Boards going up tmrw. I’m just waiting for Donald & Goofy to walk down the street, manically waving at me through the window [emoji24][emoji24]
Don’t forget the sexual cupboard door handles. [emoji23]

• Haha
  • Sick
omg she lied! she lied..no one has threatened to post her address. I have always liked brummy, not so sure now. Her manager isnt very savvy, its all about handling criticism maturely these days a la mother pukka and katie ellison. dismissing any criticism as trolls ect is so defensive and meldrumeque, so 2017.

how do i get a job managing these floggers? - would be a piece of piss 😜

Reactions: 16
Hello [emoji112] I’m a little bit sad that brummymummys thread is now so active. At one time I really liked and identified with her. Sadly that’s no longer the case. Just a thought about her reacting to feedback. I work in an industry where there is a big push for co-production with service users..... bit of a no brainier but unfortunately doesn’t always happen. Anywho it seems to me that “influencers” are only interested in listening to positive feedback and none of the negative. How can you develop your service/product or brand if you don’t listen to and involve everyone?! That surely means as an influencer your brand isn’t sustainable as you’re less likely to evolve and develop and therefore deliver what people want or don’t want. I know I couldn’t comment on BMs socials in any other way than positive without being branded a hateful troll and so that’s why people like us post on the likes of tattle and GG.

Couple of other quick thoughts re relatability, I struggle with her sedentary lifestyle and poor diet. I used to think I was body positive but now find some BOPO influencers (such as BM) are celebrating being overweight so I’m now more about body respect as I’ve got a lot of cellulite on my body needing respect [emoji1]I also can’t relate to how much disposable income she has but I guess with success comes more money. Perhaps though she should be more mindful of this so she doesn’t alienate more of her audience.

If BMs manager or husband are reading this. Sincerely no hate here just my thoughts

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hello [emoji112] I’m a little bit sad that brummymummys thread is now so active. At one time I really liked and identified with her. Sadly that’s no longer the case. Just a thought about her reacting to feedback. I work in an industry where there is a big push for co-production with service users..... bit of a no brainier but unfortunately doesn’t always happen. Anywho it seems to me that “influencers” are only interested in listening to positive feedback and none of the negative. How can you develop your service/product or brand if you don’t listen to and involve everyone?! That surely means as an influencer your brand isn’t sustainable as you’re less likely to evolve and develop and therefore deliver what people want or don’t want. I know I couldn’t comment on BMs socials in any other way than positive without being branded a hateful troll and so that’s why people like us post on the likes of tattle and GG.

Couple of other quick thoughts re relatability, I struggle with her sedentary lifestyle and poor diet. I used to think I was body positive but now find some BOPO influencers (such as BM) are celebrating being overweight so I’m now more about body respect as I’ve got a lot of cellulite on my body needing respect [emoji1]I also can’t relate to how much disposable income she has but I guess with success comes more money. Perhaps though she should be more mindful of this so she doesn’t alienate more of her audience.

If BMs manager or husband are reading this. Sincerely no hate here just my thoughts
This is extremely well put 👏🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.