Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't once seen anyone hurling abuse at her, all I have seen is someone voicing a difference of opinion often worded nicely and her getting the hump about it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
Latest caption, Iā€™m probably going to be blocked because Iā€™ve sent a message about the address drama and commented under this post.

I commented itā€™s not a sneaky day off when youā€™re self employed, itā€™s just a day off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest caption, Iā€™m probably going to be blocked because Iā€™ve sent a message about the address drama and commented under this post.
View attachment 15036

I commented itā€™s not a sneaky day off when youā€™re self employed, itā€™s just a day off.
And a new Mickey T-shirt. So much for recycling clothes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
View attachment 15036

Hasn't she said in the past that she takes a Thurs off because she "works" one weekend day... So not sneaky at all really.

View attachment 15036

I thought she has Thursdays Off every week anyway? Or is it Wednesdays? Canā€™t remember as most days sheā€™s in her dressing gown watching tv so most days look like her day off!

• Haha
View attachment 15036

Apparently itā€™s a day off for polling day. Now Iā€™ve never heard of kids getting a day off for polling day.

Reactions: 4
Oh and you know she said her son doesnā€™t like posing for photos? Whatā€™s that heā€™s doing in her latest post then šŸ¤”šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
They do if their school is used as a polling station.
Iā€™ve just been replied to with that several times. Itā€™s not something I knew about because it doesnā€™t happen where I am in the U.K.

Seems like an excuse for kids/teachers getting an extra day off by not using alternative locations.

Reactions: 1
Apparently itā€™s a day off for polling day. Now Iā€™ve never heard of kids getting a day off for polling day.
Yes itā€™s very common especially in Primary Schools. They use the school as the polling station.

So Nanny San was out with her and the kids whereas most working mums would still go to work and ask the grandparents to have them surely?

So is Stephen going to accept what colour grout they have based on her followers voting šŸ¤” pull the other one bab youā€™re just after engagement šŸ™„

Iā€™ve just been replied to with that several times. Itā€™s not something I knew about because it doesnā€™t happen where I am in the U.K.

Seems like an excuse for kids/teachers getting an extra day off by not using alternative locations.
Iā€™ve lived in three different UK locations and itā€™s happened in them all but yeah I do think schools harp on about the importance of attendance then the Councils close the school for voting purposes. What with the bank hols/polling my son will have had 3 weeks of 4 day weeks!

Reactions: 2
School is s polling station and I don't know what school it is!!! (Heaven forbid )

if your childrens safety was a concern, you wouldnā€™t tell your whole Instagram following that your address is online for all to see.

I still am gobsmacked at the behaviour. I honestly think it should be an illegal offence to put your childrenā€™s safety at risk like she has in this situation. Providing sensitive information that can lead to your home address is one thing, but when you have over 80k followers on Instagram plus how many other people see her stories without following her, you just cannot tell them all that without expecting people to go and look.

I just canā€™t....

When are these companies going to start doing something about protecting the children that belong to these channels? Iā€™ve had to stop watching such genre of channels because I canā€™t get over exploiting your children for financial gain, especially when theyā€™re prioritising the Ā£Ā£ over their childrenā€™s safety.
None of the information that is address sensitive was relevant to the content and it was unnecessary to share.
If content creators are going to share such information that can compromise the safety of themselves and more importantly their children, I think it should be a final strike rule and instant demonetisation should occur before someone gets hurt.
Completely agree. Joanie and all these other companies who sponsor her need to admit a hand in exposing these children to a privacy free life

School is s polling station and no know what school it is!!! (Heaven provide! )
We canā€™t talk about her kids school, she will accuse us of planning to kidnap and murder her children.

(When you read this Emma, no one is looking into this and nobody is planning to kidnap and murder your children. Donā€™t take it seriously. Iā€™m just taking the piss.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm so behind! šŸ˜‚ skipped a lot of the last few pages, but have to comment to wonder why the hell would anyone feel the need to look for her (or any YouTubers) address?! What, do they want to rock up for a whole Easter egg (or full selection box!) And a big mug of tea bab while catching up on whatever tit housewives of where ever she's watching now instead of working?! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Yeah Iā€™m not sure either. Surely a far more pressing concern is publicly stating when youā€™re on holiday. I mean WTAF is that about?

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has been pointed out before but is she starting to copy Katie Ellison with typing out everything she is saying over her clearly audible stories? Has she always done this? Or something my eyes have only just noticed?
Oh happy day :love: donā€™t have to listen to her grating voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is so easy to identify the children's school by the uniform even if the badge isn't shown.
I live in the same town as a few vloggers and even with them hiding the school badge I could work out immediately what schools the children go to.

Another who doesn't live near me dropped so many hints about her small, rural church school and from seeing the colour of the uniform I worked out what school it must be and low and behold there were her children for anyone to see in the photographs on the school website. Now that is me just being a bit nosy, what about viewers who become obsessed with the children of vloggers. Remember some of the viewers have been in the lives of these children since birth and feel they actually know them. It is very worrying but these vloggers take no responsibility for what they show online.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s thanking whoever got it deleted it deleted it? It was deleted as soon as it was posted. And her address was never shared nor did anyone threaten to share it. So all new comers just know that this drama was entirely dreamt up. If anything, she ought to realise that sheā€™s been very silly before now & I hope that Grandad Rog (why she refers to him that way Iā€™ll never understand, whatā€™s wrong with dad) is fuming with her and her husband for being so daft

Yes and sheā€™s now referring to it as ā€œhow to find my addressā€ whereas earlier it was ā€œthreatening to share my addressā€
Everytime she says Nanny San, Grandad Dog I want to rip my ears off!!!!!

Everytime she says Nanny San, Grandad Rog I want to rip my ears off!!!!!

• Haha
Bit OT I guess but I havenā€™t seen any interactions between BM and Louise lately? Has Emma burned the bridge with her weird copycatting šŸ˜‚

It is so easy to identify the children's school by the uniform even if the badge isn't shown.
I live in the same town as a few vloggers and even with them hiding the school badge I could work out immediately what schools the children go to.

Another who doesn't live near me dropped so many hints about her small, rural church school and from seeing the colour of the uniform I worked out what school it must be and low and behold there were her children for anyone to see in the photographs on the school website. Now that is me just being a bit nosy, what about viewers who become obsessed with the children of vloggers. Remember some of the viewers have been in the lives of these children since birth and feel they actually know them. It is very worrying but these vloggers take no responsibility for what they show online.
I completely agree with what you say about some people being obsessed with vloggers and seeing them as friends. When I see insta mummies saying "so many of you are messaging asking how the kids are today as Iv not been on etc" I always think but why? Yes I enjoy watching insta stories, but they are just a bit of time away from my reality. I don't know these people, they are not my real life friends. It would really bother me to have to answer to strangers why I haven't been updating them on my children on an hourly basis. So why does it not bother these people that they are giving all their children's thoughts, feelings and privacy away to complete strangers? They all say it as if it's a good thing that so many people are concerned about then or missing them, when I find it a very odd concept. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.