Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit OT I guess but I haven’t seen any interactions between BM and Louise lately? Has Emma burned the bridge with her weird copycatting 😂
Babs is probably well jell Louise has got a spread in Hello Mag 🤣

I completely agree with what you say about some people being obsessed with vloggers and seeing them as friends. When I see insta mummies saying "so many of you are messaging asking how the kids are today as Iv not been on etc" I always think but why? Yes I enjoy watching insta stories, but they are just a bit of time away from my reality. I don't know these people, they are not my real life friends. It would really bother me to have to answer to strangers why I haven't been updating them on my children on an hourly basis. So why does it not bother these people that they are giving all their children's thoughts, feelings and privacy away to complete strangers? They all say it as if it's a good thing that so many people are concerned about then or missing them, when I find it a very odd concept. 🤷‍♀️
After Brummy’s meltdown last night about her kids safety she today went to the Disney cafe in Primark and people are commenting saying ‘I saw you in there’ or ‘was lovely to meet you’ and even asking her mother for a selfie 🙄

So she’s not concerned with actual strangers approaching her and her kids in public because she considers them fans and feels like she’s a local celeb but strangers writing about her on an Internet forum are evil 🤔.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Bit OT I guess but I haven’t seen any interactions between BM and Louise lately? Has Emma burned the bridge with her weird copycatting 😂
Oh gosh you have just promted them to gret together a make a cringe video

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just been replied to with that several times. It’s not something I knew about because it doesn’t happen where I am in the U.K.

Seems like an excuse for kids/teachers getting an extra day off by not using alternative locations.
Really?! I think it’s very common, Primary School are used as polling stations a lot, my daughters school was closed today for polling

Reactions: 2
Birmingham didn’t have local elections today so not sure why a Birmingham school would be closed for polling 🤔

Reactions: 1
Really 🤣 seriously how sad would you have to be to ask for a selfie with someone off YouTubes mum. Christ and she thinks people on here are unhinged.
Really 🤣 seriously how sad would you have to be to ask for a selfie with someone off YouTubes mum. Christ and she thinks people on here are unhinged.
Those were my friends, the are both pretty normal people, who love local to her

Apparently it’s a day off for polling day. Now I’ve never heard of kids getting a day off for polling day.
Almost all primary schools where I live are used for polling stations. My local school is off today and later in the month for European elections, as is pretty much every other primary. I suppose they are well located in the community, plentiful, and have all the necessary amenities (heating, lights, tables etc)

Those were my friends, the are both pretty normal people, who love local to her
Ok........I still find it weird wanting a photo of someone off YouTube's mum unless they are friends with her as well? But that's just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When she doesnt talk about " Le Wonk" (which is a horrible term),i wonder is it being treated in the backround privately? Considering she was on all the rides at Disney. I was wondering was it scoliosis but i dont think she would brush over something so serious. (Please dont comment on Erins appearence, i definetly dont want to turn this in to a conversation about the way a child looks,more so it seems like to me something that should be taken seriously)

Reactions: 4
When she doesnt talk about " Le Wonk" (which is a horrible term),i wonder is it being treated in the backround privately? Considering she was on all the rides at Disney. I was wondering was it scoliosis but i dont think she would brush over something so serious. (Please dont comment on Erins appearence, i definetly dont want to turn this in to a conversation about the way a child looks,more so it seems like to me something that should be taken seriously)
The last thing she mentioned about it was that it was being dealt with. I remember a while back Erin was going to lots of appointments. But she gets very defensive of it and only ever says “it’s being dealt with”

.... just waiting for the insta story any minute complaining that we’re “mocking Erin’s appearance”

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
The last thing she mentioned about it was that it was being dealt with. I remember a while back Erin was going to lots of appointments. But she gets very defensive of it and only ever says “it’s being dealt with”

.... just waiting for the insta story any minute complaining that we’re “mocking Erin’s appearance”

:rolleyes:
Yes Emma, people only mention your daughter’s back out if concern, not hate! Remember this when you next have a hissy fit! 🙄

Reactions: 5
To be fair, Tattlers call influencers out all the time for putting details of their kids’ illnesses / health problems online. So I actually think it’s good that she refuses to talk about it other than to say, we’re sorting it.

Reactions: 3
Apparently it’s a day off for polling day. Now I’ve never heard of kids getting a day off for polling day.
Turns out by so many comments that my area is odd for not using primary schools as polling stations, they always just use village halls and places like that in my area.

Reactions: 1
To be fair, Tattlers call influencers out all the time for putting details of their kids’ illnesses / health problems online. So I actually think it’s good that she refuses to talk about it other than to say, we’re sorting it.
Yeah i did think that too but i feel like usually visible issues with the spine/neck are quite serious so was surprised to see her ignoring the warning signs at Disney,but obviously we dont know and probably shouldnt speculate 🤔

Re: address gate (a bit late to the discussion) but if it’s out on public record then why go mad at a gossip site? IDK 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Turns out by so many comments that my area is odd for not using primary schools as polling stations, they always just use village halls and places like that in my area.
It just depends on the area, we have a good mix around here where local council offices or council owned properties are used, then schools, and if not either then they drop a portacabin. Council owned buildings / Schools are used as a preference because they're technically "free" for them, after all its the council swallowing the cost of running the vote in the area.

Re: address gate (a bit late to the discussion) but if it’s out on public record then why go mad at a gossip site? IDK 🤷‍♀️
As proven by previous dickyfits, she loves a good story where she can control the narrative.

Reactions: 8
I’ve finally unfollowed, I can’t stand it any longer... I’ve been a follower since she had about 2000 odd followers and she was so relatable back then, now it’s just all a bit shallow and empty...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.