Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma kinda reminds me of my closest friend from 20 years ago who was also (funnily enough) from Brum and also (funnily enough) smiled and screwed her nose up just like Emma. I think that's why I started to watch and like Emma years ago because I miss this friend. To cut a very long story short my friend started seeing a therapist and then started medication for depression and then started to act like Emma has been lately. Very manic, flighty, arrogant, bolshy, tiresome, you get the picture. The friendship group tried to help her muddle through but as much as it pained us she rejected us all as her friends and now none of us hear from her. I am not here to complain about medication and mental health care because there are all kinds of reason for needing it and I don't judge anyone who needs help. (Edited to add: And not everyone who ends up in therapy or on meds acts like Emma either!!) I am also not here to diagnose Emma, but based on personal experience of this friend, I see the huge change in Emma and her weird behavior is all down to therapy and meds. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Emma kinda reminds me of my closest friend from 20 years ago who was also (funnily enough) from Brum and also (funnily enough) smiled and screwed her nose up just like Emma. I think that's why I started to watch and like Emma years ago because I miss this friend. To cut a very long story short my friend started seeing a therapist and then started medication for depression and then started to act like Emma has been lately. Very manic, flighty, arrogant, bolshy, tiresome, you get the picture. The friendship group tried to help her muddle through but as much as it pained us she rejected us all as her friends and now none of us hear from her. I am not here to complain about medication and mental health care because there are all kinds of reason for needing it and I don't judge anyone who needs help. (Edited to add: And not everyone who ends up in therapy or on meds acts like Emma either!!) I am also not here to diagnose Emma, but based on personal experience of this friend, I see the huge change in Emma and her weird behavior is all down to therapy and meds. 🤷‍♀️
I take medication for depression. I certainly do not act like she does.

Reactions: 9
I take medication for depression. I certainly do not act like she does.
I don't expect you or many millions do. Far from it. I have been through therapy and don't act like her.

I was just trying to explain what I had witnessed with my friend which mirrored Emma's behavior.

Reactions: 7
I don't expect you or many millions do. Far from it. I have been through therapy and don't act like her.

I was just trying to explain what I had witnessed with my friend which mirrored Emma's behavior.
I genuinely believe she is heading for a breakdown. I am not a troll, nor would I wish such a thing on her but her behaviour is becoming more erratic with each story. Therapy does not seem to be helping her which is quite worrying. The lying on Instagram, the posts, the vile and aggressive replies she gives people then acts like sunshine and unicorns shine out her backside as she’s too sweet and just wants to make the world better.

Reactions: 17
Do you think Stephen puts up with being publicly embarrassed and sleeping in a child’s bed in order to protect the kids from her erratic behaviour and manic personality changes? Just a thought. I can’t understand why he would stay in a marriage like this if it wasn’t for the kids.

Wow
Do you think Stephen puts up with being publicly embarrassed and sleeping in a child’s bed in order to protect the kids from her erratic behaviour and manic personality changes? Just a thought. I can’t understand why he would stay in a marriage like this if it wasn’t for the kids.
funny you should say this I thought exactly the same thing after the boots story x

Reactions: 5
Here is Em keeping her kids safe:

Posting Ethan in his school uniform (in new vlog)

She’s told is before they go to a catholic school and we know she lives in a certain part of Brum ... anyone who wants to could easily find out his school.

• Wow
I was thinking something similar. Speaking from personal experience my mum was severely bipolar. My dad told me that he only stayed for me. As he did not know what her mental state would be from one week to the next. It's not that he did not love her he did, it's just the emotional and mental strain made him unhappy too.

Perhaps Stephen is the same.

Wo! Looks like i was right to unfollow! She seems to be getting more and more annoying.
How is a Disney declutter anything to do with loft organisation?! Desperate click bait? People who are looking to organise their lofts won’t have any ‘Disney decluttering’! What even is that?!
Basically her loft is full of Disney crap! 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if it’s meds/therapy or the fact that she’s clearly getting increasingly more desperate to appear relevant. She’s openly admitted that she wasn’t sure who her target market was now that her kids are older. I don’t think she knows who to appeal to anymore and it shows

Reactions: 10
I thought she couldn't get any more cringe.... Yep today in her t-shirt and pants 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I work in Human Resources at a University and for sure her Instagram and online persona will most definitely be explored if she ever applies for an academic position in the future. Good luck with that Babs!
Sitting there in your knickers will certainly rule you out 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have you ever seen anyone so self indulgent? All she ever talks about is herself & how different she is to everyone else! Also I think it’s a shame that for a mental health awareness post, she’s shared that she’s been helped by a private therapist, but not thought to add that she knows that is a privilege or where to find help if you’re not such a money-bags. She doesn’t give a crap about her fans, it’s all about how it relates to her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What self-respecting 41 year old woman uses a phrase like ‘on the daily’? (She said today ‘big love to my family and friends who have helped me on the daily’). Whilst the sentiment is lovely, the grammar is atrocious. This woman was teaching our children! She does not belong in a classroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.