Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Stephen’s gonna end up in traction whilst the dishwasher gets all the action.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why oh why does she always have to bring attention to her bra hanging on the banister? Noone cares about your underwear, Emma.. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m a bit slow on the uptake but I just found the insta stories for the radio station and it DEFINITELY says she wants lovedev to open her dishwasher for her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Highlighting is my own on the pic, but it essentially means one of the below:

1) She either didn’t speak to Stephen at all last night to tell him what would be happening;

2) She knew Stephen would say no and so didn’t tell him about it last night;

3) They didn’t get in touch at all, she just happened to be listening, saw their Insta and messaged them. Like sane people they said “yeah we will pick the woman with 80k followers vs Brummy Brenda who only posts photos of her bins”.

I know where I’d put my money!

View attachment 16975
she is beyond annoying with all her self promotion.....

Reactions: 6
Just watched the decluttering video, and what she considers her full time job is actually what the rest of us do in the evenings and weekends when we've finished our 'normal' jobs ! Also working between the hours of your children being at school is not full time, she's an utter delusional idiot 😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched the decluttering video, and what she considers her full time job is actually what the rest of us do in the evenings and weekends when we've finished our 'normal' jobs ! Also working between the hours of your children being at school is not full time, she's an utter delusional idiot 😤😤

You’re spot on.

Reactions: 7
I’m starting to wonder if her decision to leave teaching was entirely her own, or whether it was a “you can leave or we will fire you” kind of choice 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread: Brummymummy of 2 travel blogger, mug flogger....Im so excited I need a wee....

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to wonder if her decision to leave teaching was entirely her own, or whether it was a “you can leave or we will fire you” kind of choice 🤔
She had a lot of time off when she hurt her back then sounds like she went back part time afterwards, so it may have been they wanted her to go back full time and she then decided she would be better off vlogging a couple of hours a week and the rest of the time she could watch tv!

Reactions: 5
It may be that the school didn't like her becoming a YouTuber/vlogger and she was gently pushed out. She will never get another job in education though! Who knows what she will do when this all goes tits up 🙄

Reactions: 9
BrummyMummy #4: Whats in the box? OoOoh ooh ohh.. Not Stephen!
Someone wrote this on here the other day and its brilliant! Haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly think she’s a bad example for her kids, sits all day watching reality tv, claiming it’s a full time job, STILL shoving Easter eggs down her throat weeks after Easter??, posts pictures of herself in her pants on Instagram, not exactly a healthy environment for her kids.

Reactions: 7
I love how she pretends to be so thrifty by giving her kids shop bought ice pops instead of going to ice cream vans. Bab you spend the rest of your ££ on useless tat , you’re not fooling anyone!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen her on Facebook on a Walt Disney ad I can’t stand her.. id love to sit at home every day and vlog and still be able to save for a kitchen and holidays and pay the bills

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.