Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling us how happy she is and her friends have noticed how much better she's been looking!

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much Netflix pay her to watch their shows all day. She did say she has a full time job, and all she does all day is watch Netflix, so I assume she is employed by them?
It appears that she could be getting paid by any and all streaming services or could just be a lazy sod. Is she being paid to watch tv? Is she #werking full time while she is watching tv? Does she work at all? Who knows? Not me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone clearly reads on here. Also last week emma said her kids don't get gifted clothes well 8n today's post pj's gifted from peacocks and Disney. Make your mind up emma and please stop lying your crap at it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha her story about being original.... You couldn't be further from the truth. #sheep #louise2.0

• Haha
She was definitely stimulating pleasuring herself. Online. For 80k+ people to see. And one day intends to return to teaching. I think sheā€™s got a hell of a shock coming her way

When address gate occurred, I DMā€™d BM and suggested ways in which her address had been uncovered. I was polite, I was helpful. I also suggested that if people thought she was at risk they would DM her, however as she harps on and on about not reading her DMā€™s how can any be expected to give her the heads up. Again, I was very nice and polite (I actually just wanted to see if she would respond to her DMs - another lie because she did). I would love to say I was shocked by her response, but I wasnā€™t. What I received was very agressive. Telling me she does everything to protect her children, other people are always putting them at risk, and she NEVER does anything to suggest where she lives or where she visits. She very aggressively told me she was extremely upset and wanted to be left alone. It confirmed for me that she is not a nice person, she is in fact vile.
I get the feeling she is pleasant to the faces of people she can benefit from (fellow you tubers/ insta people) however to anyone else she is abnxious and overall a very agressive person
You don't shock me at all! Clearly 2faced Brummymummy of 2!!! Double standards! She clearly enjoyed all the drama about her address as she gained alot of comments from her sheep! If she was really bothered she would have tried to tighten her security a little or in her case not at all....

i used to watch her when she hardly had any subscriber (less than 10k) and she was funny and nice. I believe itā€™s all gone to her head and her content is absolutely awful. Sheā€™s one of the first you tubers I followed and the first I lost interest in. I think she tries to appeal to the younger audience and Americans and sheā€™s completely lost her way.

Reactions: 8
So the eco warrior is off shopping again today!!

Also why couldn't she take the boy swimming, shes so bloody lazy!!

Reactions: 10
You don't shock me at all! Clearly 2faced Brummymummy of 2!!! Double standards! She clearly enjoyed all the drama about her address as she gained alot of comments from her sheep! If she was really bothered she would have tried to tighten her security a little or in her case not at all....
If she was really bothered about security she wouldnā€™t have drawn anyoneā€™s attention to the discussion on here.

She would also have ensured that the address was removed from the internet (it is relatively easy to do even on the website it is on).

She was definitely stimulating pleasuring herself. Online. For 80k+ people to see. And one day intends to return to teaching. I think sheā€™s got a hell of a shock coming her way

When address gate occurred, I DMā€™d BM and suggested ways in which her address had been uncovered. I was polite, I was helpful. I also suggested that if people thought she was at risk they would DM her, however as she harps on and on about not reading her DMā€™s how can any be expected to give her the heads up. Again, I was very nice and polite (I actually just wanted to see if she would respond to her DMs - another lie because she did). I would love to say I was shocked by her response, but I wasnā€™t. What I received was very agressive. Telling me she does everything to protect her children, other people are always putting them at risk, and she NEVER does anything to suggest where she lives or where she visits. She very aggressively told me she was extremely upset and wanted to be left alone. It confirmed for me that she is not a nice person, she is in fact vile.
I get the feeling she is pleasant to the faces of people she can benefit from (fellow you tubers/ insta people) however to anyone else she is abnxious and overall a very agressive person
Wants to be left alone? Well duck off the internet lady and get a real job! Itā€™s really too bad that you make your living by pretending to be ā€œchumsā€ with thousands of people online and they think they can actually contact you - god forbid!! šŸ˜± No wonder she gets so triggered by people on here calling out her personality flaws. She tries so hard to keep them hidden but it is obvious she is bursting at the seams. It will only be a matter of time until more and more people realise how fake and manipulative these mummy floggers are. They are not your friend. In fact, you are their paycheque and they owe you an awful lot.

Reactions: 14
So if anyone is in any doubt she confirmed on insta today that Stephen sleeps in Ethanā€™s bunk bed. Not only that but he has to humiliate him further by using the hashtag #sweatyballs :sick::mad::sick::mad::sick::mad:
Wtf is wrong with you woman?
I have just unfollowed I canā€™t take it anymore
FE0309EF-07A6-43B8-816E-2F44F0C75CA2.jpeg
FE0309EF-07A6-43B8-816E-2F44F0C75CA2.jpeg

Sorry for double posting that, not sure how to remove!:unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just had a massive cull and unfollowed too! My little boy used to sleep in my bed until he was 2 but it wasnā€™t fair on my husband. Heā€™s 6ā€4 and finds a single bed really uncomfortable so we got our son into his own bed which was actually much easier than I thought possible. It sounds like sheā€™s being a bit lazy letting him sleep in her bed. Surely a bunk bed for a very tall man would be so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 11
Of course it is, poor bloke. They seem to have no motivation to sort out their sleep issues? Iā€™ve done it too, itā€™s easy & a sanity saver. You can be sure as hell if she was still doing a proper job she would not be sleeping in a childā€™s bed. Unlike Stephen who works full time and HAS to. I really want to comment...why donā€™t you sleep in the bunk bed Emma? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Please do!!!!
Of course it is, poor bloke. They seem to have no motivation to sort out their sleep issues? Iā€™ve done it too, itā€™s easy & a sanity saver. You can be sure as hell if she was still doing a proper job she would not be sleeping in a childā€™s bed. Unlike Stephen who works full time and HAS to. I really want to comment...why donā€™t you sleep in the bunk bed Emma? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m not a mum but have they thought that Ethan might not like sleeping in his bunk beds? Why does he have bunk beds anyway? He doesnā€™t share a room with anyone and they donā€™t seem to have friends round to stay, why donā€™t they get him a proper single bed? If not for Ethan to sleep in but for Stephen šŸ˜‚

• Heart
So Brummy has done an IGTV on how she does her eye make up. Now, I donā€™t usually comment on influencersā€™ appearance, as my issues with some of them are around their honesty and integrity, and not how they look. But I just need to get this off my chest.

Her eye make up always looks like sheā€™s going to a fancy dress party dressed as 1995. Itā€™s so heavy and black, and it makes her eyes look smaller. Itā€™s awful. Who on earth requested a tutorial on this?

• Haha
So Brummy has done an IGTV on how she does her eye make up. Now, I donā€™t usually comment on influencersā€™ appearance, as my issues with some of them are around their honesty and integrity, and not how they look. But I just need to get this off my chest.

Her eye make up always looks like sheā€™s going to a fancy dress party dressed as 1995. Itā€™s so heavy and black, and it makes her eyes look smaller. Itā€™s awful. Who on earth requested a tutorial on this?
I bet no has requested it she is doing bluffing trying to make content. Noticed igtv is trying to get a revamp again I see.

I donā€™t watch IGTV...is she trying to be down with the kids?!
She went to an event last year I wonder if it is some deal she has or is about to. I question everything now as I just don't trust a word that comes out of Emma's mouth.

Reactions: 4
So Stephens gone to get his hair cut...and taken the kids....why, just why?!

Reactions: 10
So if anyone is in any doubt she confirmed on insta today that Stephen sleeps in Ethanā€™s bunk bed. Not only that but he has to humiliate him further by using the hashtag #sweatyballs :sick::mad::sick::mad::sick::mad:
Wtf is wrong with you woman?
I have just unfollowed I canā€™t take it anymore
View attachment 16657View attachment 16657

Sorry for double posting that, not sure how to remove!:unsure:
I am sure Shop Disney and Peacocks are thrilled to be associated with this kind of content. It is hardly professional, is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.