Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF? For real?
Yep! She says they got in touch to ask if they could on her post, but when you watch the radio stations Instastories, you get a different picture.

You can see from the station’s stories that it was a daft conversation that they were having on air, and then they’ve posted saying “get in touch if we can come and open yours” before saying (about 3 stories later) that BM2 has been in touch asking them to go to hers. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And straight back to watching the telly. No point staying in the kitchen to yknow, cook or anything

Also, Disney decluttering video yesterday, new box of Disney tat in the post today

Reactions: 8
Yep! She says they got in touch to ask if they could on her post, but when you watch the radio stations Instastories, you get a different picture.

You can see from the station’s stories that it was a daft conversation that they were having on air, and then they’ve posted saying “get in touch if we can come and open yours” before saying (about 3 stories later) that BM2 has been in touch asking them to go to hers. 🤔
That is what annoys me about the dishonesty! BM2 makes it sound like they approached her and she was ‘well known’ enough that they knew all about it. It is clearly the other way round. I expect they were pleased to have an ‘instaceleb’ contact them as more publicity for them but that’s beside the point. Apart from the fact that it’s a shame for a normal listener who might have got a lot less happening and could otherwise have had the visit (I can’t think of anything worse than strangers in my kitchen personally, but horses for courses).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In her stories she cuts the girl off from the radio station just as it sounds like she’s about to say ‘so Emma got in touch with us’!

Makes me laugh she says she’s well known enough for them to open her kitchen!

Oh and obviously Stephen didn’t know about it because she says she can’t wait to tell him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Highlighting is my own on the pic, but it essentially means one of the below:

1) She either didn’t speak to Stephen at all last night to tell him what would be happening;

2) She knew Stephen would say no and so didn’t tell him about it last night;

3) They didn’t get in touch at all, she just happened to be listening, saw their Insta and messaged them. Like sane people they said “yeah we will pick the woman with 80k followers vs Brummy Brenda who only posts photos of her bins”.

I know where I’d put my money!

C88F69B2-B549-4BCE-A18E-DC93E02B879B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has history with the station, she has helped to present a morning show, and the woman presenter was at her last mummy meet up! They have obviously boosted her ego enough, for her to ask! I stopped listening to that particular show when she was on it, it was cringe 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m so embarrassed for her that she got a radio station to “open” her kitchen...

What about the security you crave Emma?!

I feel so sorry for Stephen.. i don’t think he would have been ok with it

Reactions: 12
In a tiny bit of defence of her, it's all because Joe Lycett (also from Birmingham) is having the Lord Mayor open his kitchen, so it's because of that. I mean, still ridiculous that she got involved, but it's not quite as bad as it seems.

Reactions: 5
The issue isn’t that her kitchen was opened by a radio station (although that is so weird), it’s that she said they got in touch with her when she asked them to come! Lies and manipulation AGAIN Emma 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion "what's in the box? Oo oo oo oo!" 🤪

#JOKE

Dont vote, this would be in my head everytime I came on here!! 🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion "what's in the box? Oo oo oo oo!" 🤪

#JOKE

Dont vote, this would be in my head everytime I came on here!! 🙉🙉
What about: who's in the bed? Oo oo oo spoiler alert, it's not Stephen! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.