Brummy Mummy #3 Criticism gets deleted and Disney hols get repeated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe shes moaning about getting the boy to bed after all that is there quality one on one time together and the reason he didn't go Disney šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Also I have 2 boys ages 6 and 4 they share a room and both are always asleep between 7 / 7.30 on their own!!

Reactions: 7
About her fireplace post-
Sheā€™s calling the bits and pieces (tat) on her fireplace ā€˜treasuresā€™ sound familiar? Oh yes hi Louise Pentland wannabe.. get a life scummy

Reactions: 9
Poor Ethan has probably got separation anxiety after she buggered of to Disney and left him šŸ˜œ

• Haha
My boy is hard to get to sleep. He is almost 5 canā€™t fall asleep on his own. BUT we still do bedtime routine at 6, bath, stories then into his room. I lay with him until heā€™s asleep then leave. Not every child will just say goodnight and go to sleep but there are other alternatives!

Reactions: 11
I think she sometimes makes tit up to give herself something to write a blog about as she seems to be running out of ideas of late!

Reactions: 15
I thought she didn't do school runs on Wednesday? Which one is it? Just another lie then Emma.

Reactions: 2
The video of her on the ride at DLP looks rather rough and bumpy for someone with a history of slipped discs šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t find her tips for Disney very informative. I want to know actual prices. If she got a good deal then why not tell us how much she paid?

Surely Some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder regarding the ridiculous mug ā€œcollectionā€ - really weird and completely over the top to have that many and to constantly talk about them. bleeping mugs! Next she will be taking about how many bath towels she has or how many rolls of tin foil she has in the kitchen drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know how YouTubers always seem to adopt a name for their audience? Mugs seems to be a good option for BM2 to call hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I donā€™t find her tips for Disney very informative. I want to know actual prices. If she got a good deal then why not tell us how much she paid?
Feels like a ticking a box blog post, get her link in for DLParisDirect and do the bare minimum. No actual tips in that blog at all.

Head Mugmaster's Blog said:
The PhotoPass+ is a pass you can purchase to buy photos around the park for example on rides or at character meet and greets. I have never used one of these before but after paying Ā£30 for two photos it may be something I consider in the future!
So insightful, much wow. PhotoPass+ wouldn't give you a discount on printed pictures you muppet :rolleyes:. Do some basic research ffs.

Last edited:
She has just posted on her stories a picture of Steven ā€œmoderatingā€ her YouTube comments and telling her that they are good even if they arenā€™t.

If she doesnā€™t read them and he supposedly lies, then what does it matter? If you genuinely donā€™t read DMs/comments then who cares? Just seems a bit odd and counter productive *cough lies *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has just posted on her stories a picture of Steven ā€œmoderatingā€ her YouTube comments and telling her that they are good even if they arenā€™t.

If she doesnā€™t read them and he supposedly lies, then what does it matter? If you genuinely donā€™t read DMs/comments then who cares? Just seems a bit odd and counter productive *cough lies *cough*
How can she progress as a blogger / vlogger if she never reads them and sees where to improve? That's really crap feedback to her viewers about what she thinks of their commenting - she doesn't even look!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.