Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she spin a wheel to see what insecurity cliche she is going to target today?
I do not care what size you are!!!!
I do not want to watch any grown woman exposing themselves at any opportunity regardless of their size....

Reactions: 18
Does she spin a wheel to see what insecurity cliche she is going to target today?
I do not care what size you are!!!!
I do not want to watch any grown woman exposing themselves at any opportunity regardless of their size....
Exactly. I think one of the reasons she still tries to target the younger kids bracket is she's more likely to find new Mums who are still finding their feet so more likely to be sucked into her bullshit.

Reactions: 15
Oh she’s sat on her arse again while the man slave plays with the kids. She really is lazy and entitled
Yeah she’s having a great holiday! Ste is with the kids when they’ve finished their photo shoot with Mum. Now Babs is glued to her phone rinsing all that extra data she paid for. She’s werking hard all through the holiday monitoring connects and scrolling insta.

why don’t her family tell her to put her phone away for a bit?

Reactions: 13
I is old innit too. Defo had kickers at school in 94 haha

I do hope she’s not taking those pebbles home. Also is it illegal to take shells from beach, don’t thinks so but can’t remember?
No its not, but there are some laws to prevent fossils but I doubt it'd ever be enforced.

I can't believe she tells such blatant lies for content!
Well actually I can, because what else has she got?

How many more shots of the bleeping monster munch feet in the SW sandles do we need to endure 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Next threads title has got to be something along the lines of hair UP hair DOWN...
I’m not clever enough to create hilarious content around that but you lot are clever bastards insanely clever, so someone think of something!!
mind you, by the time we get to the end of this thread there’ll probably be another drama to shape another thread!
“ hair UP, hair DOWN, bullshit all around” to the tune of that old kids tv show with the lady and the spotty plane

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So what do we reckon the chances of her defending her choice of location for a 'family' trip away is that either Erin/Ethan or both can't stand the sand??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obviously if Louise is on tv promoting her book...then BM needs to promote herself first thing to make herself feel better. Jealousy isn't an attractive trait Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh, that post this morning belongs in 2002. Her post style is so dated. Who are these 100k women who find that sort of dated content informative/interesting/inspiring?! 🥱

Reactions: 13
“ hair UP, hair DOWN, bullshit all around” to the tune of that old kids tv show with the lady and the spotty plane
"Come outside" with Pippin the dog. How I loved that show....I remember one episode where she left her dog on the bus....almost as traumatising as Babs and her Monster Munch feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. I think one of the reasons she still tries to target the younger kids bracket is she's more likely to find new Mums who are still finding their feet so more likely to be sucked into her bullshit.
I agree. I think it takes something extra to graduate from being just another mummy influencer, anyone with a camera, some offspring and questionable morals can do that. But I really don’t think babs is any funnier, more intelligent or talented than the next person.

Reactions: 6
on her story about 'we are taking home a lot of shells', I know stacey Solomon recently posted about taking stones home and then got reminded that technically, its illegal to remove stones and shells from beaches and stacey handled it all very well. I wonder is Emma is trying to jump on this bandwagon? 'oh hahah im just like stacey silly me' when we know she has seen this? not sure if im rambling here but it caught my interest

Reactions: 8
on her story about 'we are taking home a lot of shells', I know stacey Solomon recently posted about taking stones home and then got reminded that technically, its illegal to remove stones and shells from beaches and stacey handled it all very well. I wonder is Emma is trying to jump on this bandwagon? 'oh hahah im just like stacey silly me' when we know she has seen this? not sure if im rambling here but it caught my interest
She did say the other day that the kids had bought some of the shells with their pocket money.

Reactions: 3
Of all the things that make me question BM2’s sanity, it’s her choosing to beach holiday on a bleeping pebble beach. Why? Why why why? How uncomfortable and unpleasant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of all the things that make me question BM2’s sanity, it’s her choosing to beach holiday on a bleeping pebble beach. Why? Why why why? How uncomfortable and unpleasant 😂
cos it’s good for the gram.

never mind what the kids want

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So, I have a serious question. How old is her son? She always talks about 'little ones' etc but quite frankly he does not look that little to me anymore.
It almost seems like she wants him to be something he is not by treating him like a toddler instead of a child.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.