Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tried to create a Disneyesque saga of ‘timid victim’ to ‘strong and empowered’, yet it reads as a cringeworthy post full of lies and inconsistencies 🤦🏼‍♀️ sarongs were very fashionable in the early 2000s basically everyone wore them? Same with black trousers? Get a grip Babs this contrived bull is total nonsense
Even David Beckham rocked a sarong 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For the majority of 2002 I wore an England football shirt, no regrets

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also babs with your complexion you should know better than not to protect yourself from the sun. Instead of trying to annoy us insanely clever 20 women by stealing our ideas as content why don’t you stay in the shade like most people do, on the beach, in the height of summer.

Again at your age babs you should know you need spf everyday even in winter (albeit on the face).

Reactions: 10
If they have gone on a ‘beach’ holiday and aren’t doing other things in the area then why on earth has she picked a pebble beach!?

Reactions: 16
The instamums have two WhatsApp groups. One with Babs in, one without.

No wonder she is seething.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I did kickers late 90s but that’s cause I is old innit 😂😂
I is old innit too. Defo had kickers at school in 94 haha

If they have gone on a ‘beach’ holiday and aren’t doing other things in the area then why on earth has she picked a pebble beach!?
I do hope she’s not taking those pebbles home. Also is it illegal to take shells from beach, don’t thinks so but can’t remember?

Reactions: 2
Cause there’s ‘schlebs’ there innit.

so the purpose of that post is for more attention and the blatant pier in the background to throw people off the scent of where she is. Either for her followers or to confuse tattlers. Well, it’s obvious you just switched beaches saddo. No confusing us. You’ve given too many clues. If you’re that bothered about privacy change jobs. I think she enjoys the games.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why keep the sandals on when sunbathing? If they are that much of a pain to do up then wear flip flops or Birkenstock’s which you can slip on and off easily.
I’d never wear sandals that do up to a beach. Wherever I was. She really is a bit clueless isn’t she and not in an endearing Cher from clueless way but an annoying way.

I remember the black trousers and nice top it was before you were allowed to wear jeans clubbing. Even men had to wear trousers. Used to make me laugh that my boyfriend wore £10 supermarket trousers to go out but would wear £100 pair of jeans to go shopping or out for the day. I’ve always been a dress or skirt wearer so never wore the awful polyester trousers.
I was thr weird girl in a tea dress, cardigan and docs with winged eyeliner but bet I still scored more than babs on a night out 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She didn't care about the beach. Shd picked it purely because the place they're staying in is rammed with plants. When most of us with kids book holidays, we tend to all look at what entertainment there is for the children. Everything they do (even DLP) is for her and what she likes.

Reactions: 19
I will not believe she is a proper influencer until she has a Boho Gelato on Brighton beach...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.