Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if his parents still put a wrist strap on him in case he wanders off and gets lost? He strikes me as the ditzy type to easily lose his bearings:sneaky:
I’ve heard that he’s upgraded to the backpack style and the money he gets of BM is out in there for him to spend on willy lollies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never understand these Insta mums who just post crap constantly. Like what exactly is she trying to achieve?
She's got slightly pink legs and its an Insta Story.
Ste trying to have a quiet swim its an Insta Story.
Beach watching the kids play - Insta Story.
There's no point to any of her content!!!
In EVERY job you are entitled to holiday,,,,,, take some time off Emma, we all need it 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Please stop calling your children “doodles” you stole that from louise. I cringe everytime you do it so please stop.

I never understand these Insta mums who just post crap constantly. Like what exactly is she trying to achieve?
In EVERY job you are entitled to holiday,,,,,, take some time off Emma, we all need it 🤦‍♀️
I wasn't even sure what I was meant to be seeing in that sun screen/ her legs story. They don't even look slightly burnt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not only is it in an insta story it then gets to be a post as well! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The shitwaters with the swimsuit and the “sunburnt’ legs. That is all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Please stop calling your children “doodles” you stole that from louise. I cringe everytime you do it so please stop.
Every time I hear “doodles” I automatically think of the dog from the Tweenies.

• Haha
Petition to get her rebranded ‘CrumbyMummyof2’, anyone?

Reactions: 6
Watched about 10 mins of her latest blog. Lost count of the amount of times she cut Ethan off, and the poor boy is so cute. The camera is constantly on her rather than showing us what she's talking about and her constant hair touching/stroking got right on my tits. I gave up after that. X

• Sad
Watched about 10 mins of her latest blog. Lost count of the amount of times she cut Ethan off, and the poor boy is so cute. The camera is constantly on her rather than showing us what she's talking about and her constant hair touching/stroking got right on my tits. I gave up after that. X
Yes, the hair stroking is beyond unbearable! I actually cannot explain how annoying that is!!!

Stephen's view when he's on top.......🍆🍆💦💦
For. The. Love. Of. God. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone was wondering,,,,,,,

I've made it to the end of the DLP vlog and Emma is quite clearly sharing a bed with Erin. And Ste with Ethan. Is this normal? I get that being a boy and girl if they were older it would be inappropriate for the kids to share but not at 9 & 7!!!!
And the same in Brighton it seems!

I’m baffled by the fact they go to bed so early on holiday!
Me too. I just thought the exact same.
But she is up at 5am on Insta Stories 🙄

Wow! As if she actually googled...”Happy family with their heads together”....she is so ridiculous! And oh look...she’s sharing a bed with her daughter and not her husband!!!

If anyone was wondering,,,,,,,

I've made it to the end of the DLP vlog and Emma is quite clearly sharing a bed with Erin. And Ste with Ethan. Is this normal? I get that being a boy and girl if they were older it would be inappropriate for the kids to share but not at 9 & 7!!!!
And the same in Brighton it seems!

Me too. I just thought the exact same.
But she is up at 5am on Insta Stories 🙄
This is all very bizarre if you ask me! They cannot be a couple surely!

They don’t even sleep in the same bed when on holiday! She’d mentioned before (I think when they went to Disney World and stayed in a hotel room with two double beds) that her and Stephen sleep in separate beds with one kid each.
That is not normal Emma!! Your kids are 7 and 9, they should be sleeping alone now 😂

Reactions: 18
Same here!! It’s so boring as well!...do we really need advice on masks? She needs to sort her hair out!!!

Reactions: 3
I mean we sometimes used to play musical beds on holiday when the kids were really little but they would always start the night in their own bed. It can be unfamiliar and they can play up in a room together but that was when they were small. At 9 and 7 they should be able to go to bed in their own beds, sharing if required. Surely parents want to have a bit of an evening together, especially on holiday, not be in separate beds each with a child at 8pm 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.