Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could more than afford to get a 3 bedroom place so she could share a bed with her husband and the kids get a room each. I think it's convenient for her and Stephen.

Reactions: 11
She could more than afford to get a 3 bedroom place so she could share a bed with her husband and the kids get a room each. I think it's convenient for her and Stephen.
Yes they clearly prefer it this way! There is no reason to do it. I do think the kids are going to grow up with a weird understanding of adult relationships.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Divide and conquer? What a crock of tit. Why on Earth are they not sleeping together? It’s so ridiculous and glaringly obvious their sex life js as washed up as a disorientated jellyfish

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m pretty sure the kids would both love sleeping up in the ladder bedroom, if I went on holiday with my partner I would book somewhere with ample room for us all 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think they don’t share because Stephen can’t cope with the banshee snoring next to him 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Divide and conquer? What a crock of tit. Why on Earth are they not sleeping together? It’s so ridiculous and glaringly obvious their sex life js as washed up as a disorientated jellyfish
It just strikes me as really odd,,,,,,,
Like why wouldn't they want to put the kids to bed and have the evening together when on holiday? Or ever to be honest???!!! Its weird.
Also, Ste was less present than ever in the DLP vlogs,,,,,,, i think he's starting to rebel 🤷‍♀️🥳🥳

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Would have been nice to have taken Lucy away for a few days. Poor dog hasn’t got much time left & has been abandoned - twice in two weeks.
Mind you, having said that - I bet she’s delighted to have some BM-free time. Can’t be easy living with that family. Dogs have such sensitive ears & what with all the screeching & loud lol’s when Emma does a comedy fart....🙄tch....
The air bnb probably doesn’t allow dogs.

Reactions: 2
If anyone was wondering,,,,,,,

I've made it to the end of the DLP vlog and Emma is quite clearly sharing a bed with Erin. And Ste with Ethan. Is this normal? I get that being a boy and girl if they were older it would be inappropriate for the kids to share but not at 9 & 7!!!!
And the same in Brighton it seems!

Me too. I just thought the exact same.
But she is up at 5am on Insta Stories 🙄
They always share 1 adult 1 kid on holiday! Its so weird! I'd get it if they had to have 2 rooms for some reason, you'd not leave the 2 kids alone in a hotel room/apartment etc, but when they're all in the same space its just odd!

Reactions: 11
Yes they clearly prefer it this way! There is no reason to do it. I do think the kids are going to grow up with a weird understanding of adult relationships.
honestly! Like even taking away the sex life part, how do they have any intimate/caring moments when they can’t even have a cuddle or a goodnight kiss?

Reactions: 14
She has a 3 bedroom house.

ETA- I am a twit. I I thought you meant her actual house!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ it's been a long day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not long discovered Brummy Mummy. She don't half post a lot of crap. I scrolled for ages and only got up to June before I got bored. She also copies a lot of trends without any recognition, trying to pass it off as an original idea for a post :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When we went on holiday as kids we either got an apartment that had a double bed & two twin beds or two double beds nd did mum/me dad/brother. I also remember sharing a bed with my brother for holidays I till he was about 12, there’s a good 6 years between us but for E&E there’s not that problem yet. Also like when we were on holiday we were basically expected to stay out until the adults were ready to leave. It was obvs never mega late, maybe 9 or 10pm and my mum always had game boys or books or colouring for us to do. Or we’d go back to the apartment so we could go to bed and my parents would sit up on the balcony or something. None of the in separate beds by 8pm on your holiday malarkey

Reactions: 22
Is she not embarrassed?? She’s basically telling thousands of strangers, her friends and family and probably loads of nosey school mums & colleagues that they don’t sleep together ever.
If that is their sleep situation , crack on but jeez you’re telling everyone Emma!!

• Haha
Is she not embarrassed?? She’s basically telling thousands of strangers, her friends and family and probably loads of nosey school mums & colleagues that they don’t sleep together ever.
If that is their sleep situation , crack on but jeez you’re telling everyone Emma!!
Embarrassed? Emma??? I think that ship has long since sailed 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think the day she publicly declared her love for Saltwater Sandles we knew that embarrassment was not a thing Emma felt 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The air bnb probably doesn’t allow dogs.
Yes, I’m sure lots of them don’t but there are lots of dog friendly holiday homes out there. Would have thought she’d like to include Lucy in her holidays plans as it could be her last 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I did actually laugh at the holding hands thing....

Also, hello from me, the ex-babette who triggered you into deleting a whole thread and then writing another one no one could reply to and not responding to my DMs despite me already stating in the first thread that I wasn't having a good day and thus sending me into a further spiral. Once again, you made the whole thing about you. In hindsight I am ashamed to say I was even bleeping bothered.
Which one was this? I hope you’re ok x

Reactions: 3
Yes, I’m sure lots of them don’t but there are lots of dog friendly holiday homes out there. Would have thought she’d like to include Lucy in her holidays plans as it could be her last 🙁
In fairness to her. I don't take my dog away either. He would hate the car journey to get there, you are massively limited as to where you can go when you are there, unless you leave them behind. Which I'd feel guilty doing all day, every day. And to be fair my dog would probably be totally pissed off if I did take him as he loves going to my parents and getting spoilt by them.

That's probably the first and last time I will defend her though x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why they have the kids with them- mine always have been in their beds- it’s something we said from day one of having kids! - never not one Night have I let them in with us or us in with them!!
my sister in law made the mistake of letting them in her bed and it took years for her to get them back out again!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.