Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looooookkkkk attttt meeeeee
'lovely lady', she's so desperate for followers and to get into the mum girl gang. Emma, love, Louise killed that dream of yours when she saw who you really are. That reply from Gi was purely because she's a very polite person.

Reactions: 14
'lovely lady', she's so desperate for followers and to get into the mum girl gang. Emma, love, Louise killed that dream of yours when she saw who you really are. That reply from Gi was purely because she's a very polite person.
Absolutely!
Gi is lovely and I've found a few people I love following on Insta thanks to Gi recommending them and not once have I seen her ever recommend our Babs!!!! 🤷‍♀️😀

Reactions: 7
The latest vlog
I made a comment about what’s the point of kids not wearing masks as they can get it and pass it on to you! And that mine wear them when out! - which has been deleted so either she’s not spending “ quality time” with them or someone else is doing it for her 🤔....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The latest vlog
I made a comment about what’s the point of kids not wearing masks as they can get it and pass it on to you! And that mine wear them when out! - which has been deleted so either she’s not spending “ quality time” with them or someone else is doing it for her 🤔....
BTEC Paul 👀
Is it you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also the 2nd thrilling instalment of the DLP vlog. How breathless did she sound, walking just walking to get to the park for the extra magic hours?! I mean for someone that’s apparently on week 5 of C25K you’re still proper unfit bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone. Ex follower of Brummy Mummy, but have been lurking here for a while. I found myself started to get so annoyed by her content. As many have said, it feels like she has developed her content as the kids have grown up.

From a psychological viewpoint, Ethan is going to have serious issues with confidence etc when he grows up because of how his mother is so dismissive of him. Makes me super sad.

Reactions: 15
Brighton has a lovely seafront to run along. Would be an ideal Couch to 5k run. Where is it, Babs?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Brighton has a lovely seafront to run along. Would be an ideal Couch to 5k run. Where is it, Babs?
SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You know she gets about 80-90% of her content ideas from us!! Now we may be subjected to another "Brummy Shuffle" video and it will be totally on you. 😉

Only joking- I thought her haven beach run was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I heard he was going out with his parents today - a trip to the zoo and the promise of an ice-cream, if he was a good boy! 🤗
I wonder if his parents still put a wrist strap on him in case he wanders off and gets lost? He strikes me as the ditzy type to easily lose his bearings:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are you sun bathing on a pebble beach? Come on, please show us your water sport skills Babs? Join in with the Conway gang for once! Show us body-confidence-lacking gals how you do fun with the girls flapping free and breeze in your hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Made me so angry when she did this with her New York trip. The camera just stuffed in her face the whole time. Sums her up...it’s all about her! She thinks way too much of herself. She is tit at showing stuff which is meant to be her job that she’s so good at.
I hate it when she does this dead behind the eyes look when Ethan is talking...such an impatient look and tone like she resents knowing she has to be seen to let him talk and she can’t wait for it to end. witch
Totally! In one vlog he writes a letter to Harry Potter and he wants to show it. She lets him show it then he talks about posting it then getting a reply and she more or less says no. He then says he has seen people online getting replies so she says ok we’ll see or something like that then mouths ‘he won’t’ or something to the camera! I felt so sorry for him!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All this Stephen is gorgeous is doing my head in. I agree he seems like a nice man, he clearly loves his kids, works hard, helps around the house and supports his wife. If she's posting all this for tattles benefit we already knew!! 😂 Just give him a shag and stop going on about it.
Could it possibly be he doesn’t want to though? He may sleep in another room quite willingly?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.