Brummy Mummy #29 DLP.....Airbnb.... Stay home and work on your USP!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly a) I wouldn’t encourage my children to look at that and b) grow the duck up you carry on throw back

Reactions: 26
May have already been mentioned on here, but is anyone else concerned her child’s sandals are way too big and she may trip and do herself an injury?

Reactions: 11
I genuinely see the irony here but... Why is she constantly uploading sht?!!! Youre on holiday, why are you posting random youtube clips? Go be with your family!!! Absolutely addicted.

Reactions: 14
May have already been mentioned on here, but is anyone else concerned her child’s sandals are way too big and she may trip and do herself an injury?
probably Babs' plan to get content

Reactions: 5
What kind of vile vulgar inappropriate shop is she in to be seeing stuff like that lolly. I'm sorry. I'm no prude but that is not appropriate for her kids and I certainly wouldn't be drawing attention to it Emma!! Idiot!!!

Reactions: 12
"We saw a willy lolly. Stephen Everyone was over the moon"

My daughter would not have a clue that it was a willy. She's 8. Should she know what a pretend erect penis looks like? I don't think so.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"We saw a willy lolly. Stephen Everyone was over the moon"

My daughter would not have a clue that it was a willy. She's 8. Should she know what a pretend erect penis looks like? I don't think so.
bet Stephen bought a few of them though, that’s the most sex that mans had in years!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im sure when I used to follow her she used to take a week's social media break for their family holidays! She has changed so much. The unmumsy mum always takes the summer holidays off so she can spend time with her boys, Just a normally mummy never discloses her children's names they are referred to as girl, boy and baby h I believe, both rsuccessful instamums and authors but both put their kids first. Babs could learn so much from them!
She definitely could! Wonder what has happened to Babs friendship with unmumsy mum...she still has pic of them in matching jamas on her blog....

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this isn't allowed on here,,,,,
This is not just a "Willy Lolly" - it has a hand around it!!! And look 👀 what is next to it!!!!!
She's an utter nightmare!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This woman is so bloody annoying! Sorry to ask what’s prob already been asked but how do
People know she’s moving house? I’m pretty sure we live in the same area as BM but can’t see that she has sold her house at all! Just being a nosy b@*ch tbh! X

Reactions: 3
I bet Babs loves ‘Mrs Brown’s Boys’
She's openly admitted in a vlog that she hates it. I think Nanny San quoted it or something and babs said something about not liking it because she has taste. I'm not sure but I think it was in the IKEA vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This woman is so bloody annoying! Sorry to ask what’s prob already been asked but how do
People know she’s moving house? I’m pretty sure we live in the same area as BM but can’t see that she has sold her house at all! Just being a nosy b@*ch tbh! X
So back in June her house was on Rightmove. Seen by several Tattlers. A week later it was SSTC (sold subject to contract).
It has now been taken offline which can be done by request of the Vendor while the sale proceeds to completion.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.